You was going too fast for this road.
因为你超速 我得给你开张罚单
For going too fast on this road, I’m gonna give you a ticket.
超速罚单
A speeding ticket.
你喜欢你的摩托吗
You like your bike?
好吧 我还是得给你开罚单
Well, I’m still gonna give you a ticket.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
-汉斯 -汉斯
– Hans. – Hans?
-克莱因 -克莱因
– Kline. – Kline?
拼写是K…
K-l-I…
你们有行李吗
Do you have any baggage?
汉斯
Hans.
-祝你们旅途愉快 -谢谢
– Enjoy your flight. – Thanks.
罗马
麦克 麦克 快过来
Mike! Mike, over here!
他们想要干什么
So, what did they want?
我让他们在我叫出租车的时候照顾下你
I told them to take care of you while I got a taxi.
妈
Mom?
不好意思
Scusa.
这是你的房♥子吗
Is this your house?
什么
What?
这是你家吗
la tua casa?
不 这是我叔叔的房♥子…
No, this is my uncle’s house…
但他现在不在
but he’s not here now.
我叫斯科特
My name is Scott.
斯科特
Scott.
-我叫卡梅拉 -你好吗
– My name is Carmella. – How do you do?
你好吗
Um, how do you do?
我…很好
I… Good.
妈
Mom?
一个美国女人
An American woman?
是啊 你认识吗
Yeah. Do you know her?
认识
Yeah.
但她…她现在已经不住在这里了
Um, but is not… is not true that she lives here.
-不住在这里 -是的 她…
– It isn’t true? – No, she…
她很久以前就离开了
She left a long time ago.
回美国
Back to America.
该死的
Oh, shit.
她是你朋友吗
Was she your friend?
是的 她之前住在这里
Yeah. She lived here, and…
因为我想学英语…
’cause I wanted to learn English…
她…她…她教过我
she… she… she taught… she taught it to me.
你的英语很不错
Your English is very good.
这是我的朋友
Oh, this is my friend.
-他叫麦克 -麦克
– This is Mike. – Mike.
-麦克 -迈克尔
– Mike? – Michael.
-你好 -我叫卡梅拉
– Hi. – Carmella.
-你好 -她认识你妈妈
– Hi. – She knows your mom.
真的吗 在哪儿
Really? Where?
不 她…
No, she…
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
-麦克 -妈
– Uh, Mike? – Mom!
我妈妈的房♥子是蓝色的
My mom’s house was blue.
不 是绿色的
No, it was green.
是绿色的
It was green.
我怎么能忘了
How could I forget that?
谢谢你一路陪我过来
Thanks for comin’ all this way, though, man.
你什么时候想走我都可以
I’m ready to leave whenever you are.
怎么了
What?
太好了
Grande.
-饿极了吗 -是啊
– Tanta fame? – Yeah.
-饿极了吗 -「坦塔」什么
– Tanta fame? – “Tanta” What?
-饿极了吗 -是啊
– Tanta fame? – Oh, yeah.
-你知道「法米」是什么意思吗 -饥饿
– You know what “Fame” Is? – Hungry.
-饥饿 饥饿 -饥饿
– Hungry. Hungry. – Hungry.
对不起
Sorry.
吻一下 吻一下
Bacio. Bacio.
-「巴齐奥」 -吻的意思
– “Bacio”? – Bacio.
这是就是「巴齐奥」
This is bacio.
是吗
Yeah?
怎么了
What is it?
没事
It’s nothing.
不说 好吧
No? Okay.
-走吧 -别 留下来 拜托了
– Come on. – No. Stay, please.
-好吧 -你看
– All right. – Look.
这里面有一个「卡斯塔尼亚」
There is a castagna here inside.
-「卡斯坦尼亚」吗 -卡斯塔尼亚
– “La castagna”? – Castagna.
栗子的意思
Castagna.
栗子
La castagna.
知道它有什么用途吗
Know what it’s for?
如果再大点 就能吃了
Eh, if… If they were bigger, you could eat.
如果再大点
If they’re bigger.
我明白了
I understand.
真的吗
Do you?
真的
Yes.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
我觉得我坠入爱河了
I think I fall in love.
我要离开一阵子
I’m gonna take a little time off.
你知道的…
You know…
也许我们能在大街上再相遇
maybe I’ll run into you down the road.
这里有些现金 卖♥♥摩托车的钱 这是你那部分
There’s some cash. That’s your share from the bike.
我恋爱了 麦克
I fell in love, Mike.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我很遗憾我们没有找到你妈妈
I’m really sorry we didn’t find your mom.
斯科特
Scott.
我来见你是见对了
Ho fatto bene a incontrarti.
你是我喜欢的类型
Sei proprio il mio tipo.
你很帅
Sei proprio carino.
我喜欢金发碧眼的
A me mi piacciono biondi con gli occhi azzurri.
什么
What?
金发碧眼 就像你这样的
Biondi con gli occhi azzurri, come te.
来 很好 把衣服脱了
Ecco, bravo, spogliati.
把外套脱了
Levati la giacca.
让我看看你的身体
Fammi vedere il tuo fisico.
你的身体
Tuo fisico.
很好 就是这样
Bravo, così.
你不舒服吗
Te senti poco bene?
你怎么了
Ma che c’hai?
需要我打电♥话♥叫人来吗
Vuoi che chiami qualcuno?
先生 先生
Signore. Signore.
醒醒 我们到波特兰机场了
Wake up. We are in the Portland Airport.
我们到了
We’re here.
请熄灭香烟 谢谢
Please extinguish cigarettes. Thank you.
波特兰
老兄 你这段时间去哪儿了
Oh, man. Where were you?
40美元吗
Forty D’s?
你老婆怎么样了
So, how’s your wife?
你今晚话很少啊 这也没什么
You’re not very talkative tonight, man. That’s cool.
我们去哪儿
Where we goin’?
那样大概就行了
That should just about do it.
老天 没有什么比
Man alive, there’s nothing better
烤至完美程度的汉堡更棒的了
than a hamburger grilled to perfection.
太酷啦
Cool, man.
你的汉堡要冷掉了 各位 我的妈呀
Your burgers are getting cold, guys. Holy Moly!
鲍勃
Bob!
你好 鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
你还好吗 老兄
Qué Pasa, man?
我带来了好消息和许多乐子
I bring great tidings and much joy.
乔治 什么风把你吹过来了
George, what blew you in?
还记得以前我们在街头
Remember that rotgut shit
喝的那种劣质威士忌吗 那种酒鬼酒
we used to drink on the streets… the wino wine?
我在82街的灌木丛里藏了三瓶
Well, I got three jugs hidden in a bush on 82nd.
这可是巨大的乐子啊 老兄