Scott, man, where are you going?
抛开一切的感觉真好
Getting away from everything feels good.
是啊 确实
Yeah, it does.
我离开家的时候 女佣问我去哪里
When I left home, the maid asked me where I was off to.
我说 “随便 随便
I said, “Wherever, whatever.
祝你一天愉快”
Have a nice day.”
你以前还有女佣吗
You had a maid?
是啊
Yeah.
如果我出生在正常的家庭 被好好养育长大
If I had a normal family and a good upbringing…
我就会是个 心智更正常的人了
then I would have been a well-adjusted person.
这取决于你如何定义正常
Depends on what you call normal.
是啊 确实
Yeah, it does.
我觉得正常的家庭 就是有爸爸妈妈
Well, you know, normal, like… like a mom and a dad…
再加上一只狗 差不多这样吧
and a dog and shit like that.
正常 正常
Normal. Normal.
你没有正常的狗吗
So you didn’t have a normal dog?
-不 我根本没有狗 -你没有…正常的爸爸
– No, I didn’t have a dog. – You didn’t have a… a normal dad?
没有狗 也没有正常的爸爸
Didn’t have a dog or… or… or a normal dad anyway.
没事 我不觉得自己可怜
That’s all right. I don’t feel sorry for myself.
我感觉我…
I mean, I feel like I’m…
我感觉我是个心智正常的人
I feel like I’m, you know, well-adjusted.
正常的爸爸是什么样的
What’s a normal dad?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想和你聊天
I’d like to talk with you.
我想和你真正地谈心
I mean, I’d like to really talk with you.
我们现在虽然在聊 但是…
We’re talking right now, but, you know…
我也说不清 我感觉我无法…
I don’t know. I… I don’t feel like I can be…
我感觉我无法接近你
I don’t feel like I can be close to you.
我们是很近
I mean, we’re close.
现在我们挨得很近 但…
Right now we’re close, but, I mean… You know…
多近 我是说…
How close? I mean…
我不知道 无所谓了
I don’t know. Whatever.
怎么了
What?
我对你有怎样的意义
What do I mean to you?
你对我有怎样的意义
What do you mean to me?
麦克 你是我最好的朋友
Mike, you’re my best friend.
我知道 我知道我是你的朋友
I know, man. And I… I know… I know I’m your friend.
我们是好朋友 做好朋友挺好的
We’re good friends. And it’s good to be, you know, good friends.
那是好事
That’s a good thing.
所以呢
So?
所以 我只是…
So, I just…
没事
That’s okay.
我们可以做朋友
We can be friends.
我只有为了钱才会和男人做♥爱♥
I only have sex with a guy for money.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
两个男人不能相爱
And two guys can’t love each other.
是啊
Yeah.
我也说不清 我是说..
Well, I… I don’t know. I mean…
我是说 对我来说…
I mean, for me…
我可以爱一个人 即使我…
I could love someone even if I…
即使对方没有给我钱
you know, wasn’t paid for it.
我爱你 虽然…
I love you and…
你并没有给我钱
you don’t pay me.
麦克
Mike.
我真的想吻你
I really want to kiss you, man.
晚安
Good night, man.
但我爱你
I love you though.
你知道的
You know that.
我真的爱你
I do love you.
好吧 过来 麦克
All right. Come here, Mike.
就…过来吧
It’s just like… Come on.
好好睡觉 睡吧
Just go to sleep. Come on.
妈的
Oh, shit!
妈的 天呐
Oh, shit! Oh, man!
看样子我们完蛋了
Looks like this is it.
发动不了摩托车 警♥察♥又来了
Can’t get the bike started. Cops are coming.
被困在鸟不拉屎的地方
Stuck in the middle of nowhere.
-是吗 -摩托车还是偷来的 是的 麦克
– Yeah? – With a stolen bike. Yeah, Mike.
看样子我们到头了
Looks like this is the end.
你朋友是怎么了
Matter with your friend?
我不知道
I don’t know.
估计他不喜欢警♥察♥吧
I guess he doesn’t like cops.
-是吗 -看上去是这样的
– Oh, yeah? – That’s how it looks.
你们在这儿干什么
What are you guys doing out here?
死活发动不了这摩托车
This cycle is one bitch to turn over, man.
但我猜你对摩托车一窍不通 对吗
But I guess you don’t know anything about motorcycles, huh?
-毕竟你不是骑摩托车的警♥察♥ -我发动过一些
– You’re not a motorcycle cop. – I’ve turned over a few.
醒醒 麦克 警♥察♥走了
Wake up, Mikey. The heat’s off.
看 麦克 三明治
Look, Mike, sandwiches.
谢了
Thanks, man.
我给你看过这张你和妈妈的合照吗
Did I ever show you this picture of you and Mom?
被机构给撤下来了
That was taken out by the institution.
我们以前常常在周末去那里看他们
We used to go out to that place on the weekends to see ’em.
你当时大概就一岁
You were about one year old at the time, I think.
我讨厌那地方
I hated that fucking place.
斯科特 在机构里怎么会有个这么小的孩子
Scott, how do you have a kid this young in an institution?
-这什么意思 -你为什么在机构里面
– W-What does that mean? – Why were you in an institution?
-你是问我这个吗 -是的
– Is that what you’re askin’ me? – I’m asking you.
因为妈妈的缘故
Because of Mom.
他们觉得她不安全
They didn’t think she was safe.
但我们仍然是一家人
But we were still a family.
我 你
Me, you…
还有妈妈
and Mom.
-你去哪儿 -撒尿
– Where you going? – Pisser.
别对我说你的破事 别对我说你的破事
Don’t give me any of your shit. Don’t give me any of your shit!
-迪克 迪克 -我不想听你的破事
– Dick! Dick! – I don’t wanna hear any of your shit!
-迪克 迪克 -别这么跟我说话
– Dick! Dick! – Don’t talk to me like that!
迪克
Dick!
他没事 我们每次见面都会这样
He’s all right. This happens every time we get together.
你想喝这个吗
You want a drink? This?
你喜欢那些画吗 我靠画画为生
You like those? I paint ’em for a livin’.
有时我画完后
Sometimes when they’re finished,
那些人没寄支票给我 我就留着了
the people don’t send me the check, so I keep ’em.
我喜欢把它们挂墙上 与我作伴
I kinda like them hangin’ around. They keep me company.
我希望你知道关于你母亲的真♥相♥
I want you to know the truth about your mother.
我知道关于我妈的真♥相♥
I know the truth about my mother.
我是说真正的真♥相♥
I mean the real truth.
-我知道 -你不知道
– I know. – You don’t know.
你想一辈子都相信谎言吗
You wanna go around through life believing the lies?
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我跟你说话的时候好好听着
Listen to me when I’m talking to you.
她以前经常晚上出去找男人
You know, she used to go out at night and look for men
就趁我睡着的时候
when I was asleep.
她会去不同的酒吧
She’d go out to different bars, you know.
她会对任何对她有兴趣的人扭屁♥股♥
She’d shake her ass at anybody that was interested.
她就是这么认识那个来自雷诺的家伙的
That’s how she met that guy from Reno…
那个好赌的牛仔下流胚子
that low-life, gamblin’ cowboy fuck.
他在拉斯维加斯的一家大赌场工作
He worked at one of those big casinos in Vegas.
因为在牌上做手脚被开除了
He got fired for fuckin’ with the cards.
他是个十足的人♥渣♥
He was a real scumbag.
但你妈当年很爱他
But your mother loved him.
她爱他
She loved him.
她铁了心要嫁给他
She had it in her head that she wanted to marry this guy…
和他远走高飞 组建家庭
and go off with him and… and have a little family…
买♥♥一栋房♥子 外面立着白色的尖桩篱栅
with the house and the… the white picket fence…
养一条狗 再买♥♥一辆旅行车
and the dog and the fuckin’ station wagon.
过上这样的生活
All that shit.
但那个男人不想和她结婚
But he didn’t want to marry her.
他不爱她
He didn’t love her.
你就在那期间出生了
That’s around the time that you were born.
她有一把枪 她曾有一把枪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!