I got as much right as anyone to be here!
好好睡吧 老头
Sleep tight, grandpa!
你们这些恶臭的猪头
You stinky-minding pokeheads!
总有一天臭虫会咬掉你们的屁♥股♥
One of these days, the worm is gonna churn and nip you all right in the butt!
去告诉你们恶臭的老板苏利文
You tell your stinking boss Sullivan!
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我赌史奎洛三元
I’ll take 3 on Squirrel!
史奎洛再加十元
Another 10 dollars on Squirrel.
各位
Folks!
快来赌史奎洛吧
Bring them on on Squirrel!
他是个快枪手 各位 但他也可能会失手
He’s a quick shot, folks, but he can also miss!
快点 这可能是你们的幸运机会
Come on, now! This could be your lucky chance!
啤酒
Beer.
-你喜欢怎么玩这个 -像那样吗
-How’d you like to play with this? -Like that?
在玩什么游戏 我也可以玩吗
Hey, what’s the game? Can I play too?
当然可以
Sure.
任何人都可以玩
Anyone can play.
如果你能付得起 如果你能射击
If you can afford it, if you can shoot…
如果你能喝酒
and if you can drink.
好吧 我来玩一下
Okay, I’ll have a go.
-十 二十元 -你知道规则
-10…20. -You know the rules:
你必须在玻璃杯落地之前击中它
you gotta hit the glass before it hits the floor.
快点 各位 谁要赌 快下赌金
Come on, folks! Who’ll take me on? Place your bets.
谁要赌陌生人二赔一
Who’ll take 2 to 1 on the stranger?
二赔一 这真的很特别
2 to 1! This is real special!
有人要赌吗 快点 各位
Any takers? Come on, folks!
警长 警长 这里
Hey, Marshal! Marshal, here!
我可以改喝牛奶吗
Can I do with milk?
好吧 五 快点 各位 五赔一
Okay, 5! Come on, folks, 5 to 1!
快点 谁要赌
Come on! Who’ll take me on?
我赌六元 警长
Here’s 6 for me, marshal!
幸运的臭家伙
Lucky skunk!
我打嗝了
That one got away.
幸运的混♥蛋♥
Lucky bastard!
快点 七赔一 谁要赌
Come on now, 7 to 1! Who’ll take me on?
幸运的烂货
Lucky shit!
等一下
Hold it!
游戏结束了
The game is over.
-幸运的 -他不是瞄准你
-Lucky…-That he wasn’t aiming at you.
给你 两百元
Here you are. 200.
给我一杯威士忌 这些游戏真让人口渴
Give me a whisky. These games sure make a man thirsty.
那跟击中玻璃杯打平了
That evens the score for glasses.
现在我们来比试手♥枪♥
Now let’s try pistols.
你的手♥枪♥颠倒放真的让我担心
These upside down pistols of yours really worry me.
这样携带手♥枪♥的家伙都是坏人
Fellows that carry them like that are bad men.
小丑
Clown.
-现在你不可能失手 -自作聪明
-Now you can’t miss. -Smart aleck.
像你这种人似乎从不会理解
Those like you never seem to catch on.
这真的非常简单
It’s actually very simple.
现在注意
Now pay attention.
懂了吗
Have you?
我们上面玩更高的赌注
We play for higher stakes up here.
看谁在对你说话
Look who’s talking to you.
你为何不加入我们
Why don’t you join us?
从背后射击别人是不好的
It ain’t nice to shoot a man in the back.
这是两个人可以玩的游戏吗
Is it a game that two can play?
如果你知道规则
If you know the rules.
对我来说 每个游戏都有相同的规则
For me, every game has the same rule.
玩到赢
Play to win.
整个城镇都要看这个游戏
The whole town’s gotta see this game.
大观众 大收获
Big audience, big take.
两千元
Two thousand.
谁要输这一盘呢
Who’s gonna lose this hand?
输家明天早上会来这里
Loser will be here tomorrow morning.
名字是杰克·波尔格
Name’s Jack Beauregard.
这是不好对付的名字
That’s a name to reckon with.
你要多少才能对付
How much do you reckon?
再加五百元
Five hundred?
也许再加一千元吧
A thousand more, perhaps.
我猜想我也许没命花它 为什么是杰克·波尔格
I reckon I may never spend it. Why Jack Beauregard?
这些能够答复你吗
Will this do for an answer?
你付钱买♥♥了前排座位 别错过表演
You paid for a front row seat. Don’t miss the show.
我不会的
I won’t.
那只有三枪 你还有一枪
That’s only three shots. You still got one to go.
下一枪也许会打低几吋
The next one might hit a couple of inches lower.
你的性命岌岌可危 波尔格先生
Your life is hanging by a thread, Mr. Beauregard.
看起来像是你终于找到你的观众 所以我猜我们能
Looks like you finally got your audience, so I guess we can…
-结束这个小故事 -对你来说是个老故事
-wind up this little story. -It’s an old story for you.
1886年1月在麦迪逊 相同的情况 记得吗
January’86. Madison. Same situation, remember?
除了我那天面对三个混♥蛋♥之外
Except I was facing three bastards that day.
没错
Exactly.
看来好像那个洞又刚挨了另一颗子弹
Seems like that hole was just aching for another bullet.
记住 兄弟们 当精神是积极的
Remember, boys, when the spirit is willing…
肉体就有十倍的力量
the flesh has the strength of ten.
-我能发个电报吗 -是的 先生
-Can I send a telegram? -Yes, sir.
每个字二十五分钱
It will cost you 25 cents a word.
航海公♥司♥ 纽奥良
Maritime Company, New Orleans.
要求确认预订日落号♥航行十二天 句号♥
Request confirmation reservation Sundowner sailing 12 day. Stop.
五百元款项随后 句号♥
5OO dollar deposit follow. Stop.
签名 杰克·波尔格
Signed: Jack Beauregard.
看谁回来了
Look who’s back.
你们为什么撑着那个
What are you holding that up there for?
笨蛋
Idiots!
你们去找那两个
You go catch those two.
他进去角落的房♥间了
He’s gone into the corner room.
来吧 安静
Come on. Quiet.
上面 我猜他在睡觉
Up there. I guess he’s asleep.
我听到他在设定闹钟
I heard him setting his alarm clock.
这个会比任何闹钟更快吵醒他
Well, this’ll awake him quicker than any alarm.
他一定就在上面那里
He must be right up there.
我去
I’ll go.
-你打中他了吗 -我没有
-Did you get him? -No, I didn’t.
-他一定在另一边 -我在这里
-He must be on the other side. -I’m here.
-打破镜子会带来坏运气 -给我一根火柴
-Break a mirror is bad luck. -Give me a match.
点燃
Light it.
这只持续一分钟
Well, it only last one minute.
点燃
Light it!
你不认为我该下来吗
Don’t…don’t you think I ought to get down?
人们到处浪费 几天 几周和几年的时间
People go around wasting days and weeks and years…
突然之间就只剩下三十秒
and all of a sudden there’s only 30 seconds to go.
不 等等 我卡住了
No! Wait! I got stuck in!
表停了
It stopped.
迟早会发生在每个人身上
It happens to everyone, sooner or later.
唐·约翰 你在哪里
Don John, where are you?
我在这里
I’m here.
我也是
Me too.
等等
Wait! Bang!
谢谢你 老兄
Thank you, man.
-这真有趣 -死亡没什么有趣
-It’s real funny! -Nothing funny about death.
闭嘴
Shut up!
有八个人影
There are eight of them!
-看 -这么多无名小子
-Look! -What a lot of nobody!
全部都是倒影 但真的只有一个
Reflection is one and all. But in truth there’s only one.
-猜猜哪一个才是真的 -第三个
-Guess which is that son of a gun. -The third one!
你真的失手了 拿着
You really are slippin’. Hold this.
谁 我吗
Who? Me?
是的 就是你
Yes, you!
怎样
Well?
内华达和那个狗贼韦恩
Nevada and that other sneak thief Wayne…
已经把我拉走了
had pulled me out.
为了两百元

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!