And in Gila Blend, how many did you get that time?
六个人 不 七个人
Six. Oh, no! Seven!
将那个从你背后
Counting that fellow that tried to gun you
对你开枪的家伙计算在内
when you were backwards to him.
他说他不想要
He says he don’t want it!
但你从未一次对付过一百五十个人
But you never got 150 all at once.
你知道吗 从我小时候 我总是梦想你像那样
You know, since I was a boy I always dreamed of you like that.
一个无边无际的开阔平原
An immense open plain.
一百五十个骑着马的歹徒
150 pure bred sons of bitches on horseback…
而你独自一个人面对他们
and you facing them. Alone.
为什么是一百五十个人
Why only 150?
野马帮 他们有一百五十个人 那就是原因
The Wild Bunch. They are only 150. That’s why.
对 一百五十个人准确射击 就像是千军万马
Yeah, 150 and shooting right like there’s thousands.
你到底是谁
Who are you anyway?
-我是谁 无名小子 -告诉你
-Who? Me? Nobody. -Tell you what…
首先你要成为有名气的人 然后你和我会包围他们
first you get to be somebody, then you and me will surround them.
好的 那样不好 你必须独自一个人面对他们
Yeah. Hey, that’s no good. You got to face them alone!
你在一边 而他们在另一边
You on one side, and them on the other!
你这次不需要洗了
You won’t need to wash it this time!
那个篮子里面是什么
What was in that basket?
你要人帮忙吗
Do you want a hand?
杰克
Hey, Jack!
杰克 我已经找到一匹马了 等一下
Jack, I’ve found a horse! Wait!
你给我转身
Turn around, you!
你是说我们要枪战吗
You mean we gotta shoot it out?
那么你是杰克·波尔格的朋友吗
So you’re Beauregard’s friend?
我希望我是 你知道他们怎么说吗
I wish I was. You know what they say?
他能在其他人开始伸手之前就拔枪三次
He could draw his gun 3 times before the other fellow even starts reaching.
就像这样
Like this.
如果我们要枪战的话 我已经准备好了
Well, if we gotta shoot it out, I’m ready.
我只是
Well, just…
你们要承认 他确实交送了篮子
Hey, you gotta admit, he did deliver the basket.
对 当然
Yeah, sure.
-但那个 -波尔格 他不想要
-But that son of…-Beauregard. He didn’t want it.
你说得对 我认为你得到了一匹马
You’re right! Guess you won yourself a horse.
谢了 朋友 我就挑这一匹马
Thanks, amigo. I’ll take this one.
帮忙我
Help me!
你还受得了吗
Arinauabecapicapa.
快顶不住了
Arinaua. Arinaua.
分摊邻居负担的人是受到祝福的
Blessed is the man who shares his neighbor’s burden.
见过这附近一个白人吗
Seen a white man around here?
我在找一个白人 你见过他吗
I’m looking for a white man. Did you see him?
他在哪里
Where is he?
别担心 我不会伤害他 他是我的兄弟
Don’t worry. I won’t hurt him. He’s my brother.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
祷告
Praying.
-对你来说是好事 -为什么
-Good thing you are. -Why?
因为你总是跟着我 而我不喜欢
‘Cause you’re always following me, and I don’t like it.
我在这里有许多朋友
I got a lot of friends here.
断树枝酋长昨天死了
Chief Broken Branch died yesterday.
牧师及时赶到 但巫医没有
The priest got there in time, but the Medicine men didn’t.
你为什么来到这些古人之中
What brings you here among the ancients anyway?
我在找一个人
I’m looking for someone.
山姆·毕金柏
Sam Peckinpah.
这在纳瓦约族中是个好名字
That’s a beautiful name in Navajo.
-朋友还是敌人 -那是我的事
-Friend or enemy? -That’s my business.
听听这一个
Listen to this one.
雷纳波克诺摩
Renapoknomoh.
-他叫什么名字 -那是他的事
-What’s his name? -That’s his business.
内华达小子
Nevada Kid.
你知道他在哪里吗
You know where he is?
一定在这底下
Must be down below.
先走的人总是最好的
It’s always the best who are the first to go.
那就是说你不能去任何地方
Which means you ain’t going nowhere.
跟你的印地安朋友一起 永远地留在这里
Stay here with your Indian friends for good.
怎么了 小子 你要有群众在旁观看吗
What’s the matter, boy? You gotta have a crowd watching?
你说你是无名小子
You said you was nobody.
这就是让你自己成名的机会
Here’s your chance to make a name for yourself on one of them.
转身
Turn around!
拔枪
Draw.
让我们将我的个人历史更新
Let’s bring my personal history up to date.
今天 1♥8♥9♥9年6月3日 无名小子
Today, June 3rd, 1♥8♥9♥9: Nobody.
你是那种需要观众才能卖♥♥弄的人
You’re the kind that needs an audience so you can show off.
四枪 一个洞 就像美好的老时光
Four shots, one hole. Just like the good old days.
从未有任何 美好的老时光
There was never any good old days.
告诉我 你在玩什么游戏
Tell me, what’s your game?
我小时候经常相信 我能成为杰克·波尔格
When I was a kid I used to make believe I was Jack Beauregard.
而现在你长大了吗
And now that you’re all growed-up?
我更谨慎了 但有时冒一点小风险
I’m more cautious. But sometimes running a little risk…
可以带来更大的报酬 你知道吗
can bring bigger rewards, you know?
如果风险很小 报酬就会很少
If the risk is little, the reward is little.
先是内华达 然后是瑞德
First Nevada…then Red.
-他们甚至试着袭击我两次 -他们会再试的
-They even tried to get me twice. -They’ll try again.
你到底想做什么
What the hell are you up to?
你会发现的
You’ll find out.
我像水晶一样看得很清楚
I see clear as crystal…
杰克·波尔格独自一个人站着面对野马帮
Jack Beauregard, standing alone, facing the Wild Bunch.
只要想象一下 你会被写进所有的历史书里
Just think of it. You’ll be written up in all the History books!
你会实际读着它们的
You’ll be down on earth reading them.
当我上天堂弹着竖琴的时候
While I’m up there playing on a harp.
你就像妓院的门一样发光
You shine like a door of a whorehouse.
一个盲人可以在十哩外看到你
A blind man can spot you 10 miles off.
我喜欢人们看到我
Well, I like folks to see me.
也许人们不分享你的乐趣
Maybe folks don’t share your pleasure.
谢了
Thanks.
但我比较喜欢我自己的 让空气流通 增长智能
But I prefer my own. Lets the air through. Charms the wits.
在有人射穿你的帽子之前 这只是时间的问题
It’s just a matter of time before someone’s gonna shoot holes in yours!
别挡路 矮子
Out of the way, shorty!
否则我会踩扁你
Or I’ll crush you underfoot like a flee!
从上面看 你看起来不太聪明 我几乎看不到你
You don’t look so smart from up here. I can’t hardly see you!
你听到了吗
You got the message?
现在看到我了吗
See me better now?
我希望我从未见过你
I wish I’d never seen you!
成功了 还有其它人吗
Here’s a go! Anybody else?
快点 还有其它人想试吗
Come on! Anybody else wants to try?
我想试
I wanna try.
再试一次
Have another try.
就像跟女人求爱
It’s like courting a woman, folks.
你对她抛媚眼 她就给你黑眼圈
You give her the glad eye, she gives you a black eye!
你给她牛排 她就磨你的肉 快点 快点
You offer her a beefsteak, she grinds your meat. Hurry, hurry!
快来这里试一下 快点 准备好
Come on out here and have a try! Come on now, folks! Get ready!
他是你的了 如果你接近他 他就不会摇摆
He’s all yours! If you’re close to him, he doesn’t swing.
用你们的技术击中他们的头
Use your skill to hit their heads!
让我们看看谁会得到今晚的奖品
Let’s see who gets the prize tonight!
击中五次的人 会得到今晚的奖品
He who scores five hits will get the prize tonight!
快点 各位 给他们任何你想要的东西
Come on, folks! Give them anything you want!
扔三次只要半元 扔七次只要一元
Three hits for only half a dollar! Seven for only a dollar!
而只要两元的价格 我会提供你六个 我是说
And for the price of only two dollars, I’ll offer you six, I mean…
六个成熟的甜瓜 当我说成熟 相信我
six ripe cantaloupes! And when I say ripe, believe me…
-我就是指成熟 快点 -让我试
I mean ripe. Come on! -Let me try it.
快点 挥动你的手臂
Come on! Move your arms now!
快点 各位 给他们你想要的
Come on, folks! Give them what you want!
快接近 丢他们
Close it fast! Let them thrown!
快点 挥动你的手臂
Come on! Move your arms now!
看准你的目标
Watch your aim!
快点 各位 给他们所有你手上的东西
Come on, everybody! Give them everything you’ve got.
这个游戏的乐趣
The fun of the game…
你说这个游戏的乐趣是什么
What did you say the fun of the game is?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
我要待多久随我高兴
I’m gonna stay as long as I like!
我跟任何人一样有权待在这里