噢 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
你唱得不好
You sing badly.
-你竟敢说我唱得不好? -唱的太糟了 真糟糕!
– What?! – You suck. You suck.
什么? 好像你唱得好似的!
What? As if you are any better!
你一直盯着我
You are staring at me.
还在盯着
You are staring.
-一直盯着 -好 不盯了
– You are staring. – Okay.
不盯了
Okay.
我和山姆下个月搬去班维尔
Sam and I are moving to Banville next month.
班维尔
Banville.
我要在那开一家属于我的美容沙龙
I’m opening my own salon there.
班维尔 加州
Banvile, California.
-人口数三万 -恩
– Population 30,000. – Yes.
带上我吧 曼迪拉
Take me with you, Mandira.
我很瘦 不占什么空间
I’m thin, I won’t need much space.
我会好好看着山姆
I’ll keep an eye on Sam.
会一直牵着他的手
I’ll never let go of his hand.
洗碗机 微波炉 洗衣机 电冰箱
Dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, refrigerator…
什么我都会修理
I’ll repair everything.
洗碗机 微波炉 洗衣机
Dishwasher, microwave oven, washing machine…
电冰箱 什么我都会修理
refrigerator I’ll repair everything.
-请带上我 -可汗
– Please take me with you. – Khan.
不 不 请带上我
No, no. Please take me with you.
可汗 有点晚了 我们该走了
Khan, we are getting late. We have to go.
不 不 请带上我
No, no please take me with you
-可汗 有点晚了 我们该走了 -好的
– Khan, we are getting late. We have to go. – Okay, okay
还有 我以前来过这里
And by the way, I have been here before.
-走吧 -好的
– Come on. – Okay.
曼迪拉 我怕很多事情
Many things frighten me, Mandira.
但没什么比失去你还可怕
But nothing frightens me more than the thought of losing you.
我好担心
I was scared then…
真的很怕
and I’m scared now.
客满了 伙计 没房♥间了
We’re full, partner, no room.
哦 那附近有汽车旅馆吗?
Okay, is there any other motel nearby?
你是印度人 那我可以调整一下
Oh, you are an Indian. I’ll make some adjustments.
你知道的 今天是星期六
You know, it’s a Saturday.
这的房♥间都被度蜜月的一对对定满了
So, all the honeymoon couples have booked my rooms.
星期六?
Saturday?
为什么? 这的人都在星期六结婚吗?
Why? Do they marry only on Saturdays here?
一夜夫妻 懂了吗?
The one-night marriages, try and understand.
但你不要担心
But you don’t worry.
你可以待在我房♥间
You can stay in my room.
有个裸体电视频道
It has a nude channel too!
裸体频道?
Nude channel?
有声有色的频道
The naughty and noisy channel.
有声有色?
Naughty? Noisy?
趴下 快趴下
Down. Down!
你们这群傻瓜 白♥痴♥!
You fool. You idiot!
烧死你们这帮白鬼 一群二百五
I’ll burn that fair skin of yours, you idiot!
流氓! 流氓
Rascal! Rascal!
这一切都是因为讨厌的穆♥斯♥林♥
All this is because of the lousy Muslims.
六年前 他们炸毁了世贸中心
Six years ago, they blew up the World Trade Centre…
现在倒要我们承担!
and today, we bear the brunt of it.
他们发动圣♥战♥ 而我们被迫承担后果
They call for jihad (holy war) and we have to suffer the consequences.
这些白人眼睛都瞎的吗?
And these white folk? All blind donkeys!
难道你们分不出和平的甘地印度人
Can’t you make out the difference between a Gandhian Indian…
和极端穆♥斯♥林♥之间的差别吗?
and a violent Muslim?
要我告诉你吗?
Should I show you?!
我要在这立个牌子
I’m going to put a board out here,
谢绝穆♥斯♥林♥入内!
No Muslims Allowed!
已经被这些流氓打烂第四块玻璃了!
This is the fourth glass broken by the rogues!
别担心 兄弟 快进来
Don’t worry, brother, come here.
外面很危险!
It’s dangerous out there!
叫你呢 快进来! 你叫什么名字?
Listen! come back! What’s your name?
我的名字叫可汗 我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
My name is Khan, and I’m not a terrorist.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想你 曼迪拉
I miss you Mandira.
没见到总统前我不会回去
I know I can’t return before meeting the President.
在华盛顿不可能见到他
I couldn’t meet him in Washington, so,
所以我要去圣达非
now I’m going to Santa Fe.
人可以经由努力实现一切 曼迪拉
One can achieve everything by trying, Mandira.
就像那天我发现的那个地方
Like I found that place that day.
来了 来了
Yes, I’m coming, coming.
可汗 谢天谢地
Khan, thank God.
这些天你去哪了?
Where were you all these days?
我很担心你的
I was so worried about you.
你可以打电♥话♥给我的
You could have called.
噢 不 你没电♥话♥
But no, you won’t.
-行动电♥话♥对蜜蜂不好 -就是现在
– Cell phones are bad for bees. – Now.
干嘛去?
What?
等等 告诉我 去哪啊?
But wait. Tell me where we are going?
我都还没穿好衣服 鞋也没换
I am not dressed properly. I don’t even have my shoes.
这边 不远了
Here. It’s close.
哪儿?
Where?
你说的等一下是什么意思?
What do you mean one minute?
就快到了
One minute.
-安静 曼迪拉 安静 -好的
– Keep quiet, Mandira. Quiet. – Okay.
-安静 曼迪拉 安静 安静 -好的
– Quiet, Mandira. Quiet, quiet. – Okay.
-安静 -好的
– Quiet. – Okay.
我算时间算了六天
I have been timing it for six days.
还有一分钟
One minute.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
-闭眼 -好的
– Close your eyes. – Okay.
-就现在 现在 -好的
– Now, now, now, now. – Okay.
闭上眼 好吗?
Close your eyes. Okay.
-快了 马上 -闭上了 闭上了
– Okay, okay, – Yeah, yeah.
现在 打开眼
Now, open your eyes.
睁开眼
Open your eyes.
现在睁开 现在 就现在
Open now, now, now.
现在 就是现在
Now, please.
这景色你见过吗?
Have you seen this before?
从未见过
No.
-可汗 -恩?
– Khan. – Okay?
娶我
Marry me.
娶我吧!
Marry me.
-好的 -娶我!
– Okay. – Marry me!
你不能娶她 这是亵渎
You cannot marry her. It’s blasphemy.
如果你这么做 我会跟你断绝一切关系
And if you do, I’ll sever all ties with you.
这里将没你容身之处
You will have no place in my house.
她是印度教♥徒♥
She is a Hindu.
他们和我们有巨大差别
There’s a lot of difference between them and us.
清楚吗?
Understood?
不 没区别的
No. There’s no difference.
好人 坏人 没别的差别了
Good people, bad people. There’s no other difference.
曼迪拉
Mandira.
欢迎
Welcome.
所以你结婚后 我的名字
So, after your marriage,
就是山姆儿·可汗了 是吗?
will my name be Sameer Khan?
山姆儿 可汗 从咽喉发音
It will be Sameer Khan, from the epiglottis.
-可汗 -我在
– Khan. – Yeah.
不触碰是没办法做的
We can’t do this without touching.
-我知道 -你知道?
– I know. – You know?
嗯
Yeah.
我在一本书上看过
I have read it in this book.
《傻瓜性♥交♥》理查德·K·伍默尔博士写的
lntercourse for dumbos, by Dr. Richard k. Woomer.
-哦 -图片很棒
– Okay. – Nice pictures.
曼迪拉 我想我们可以做到的
Mandira. I think we should do it.
我觉得应该马上开始 马上
I think we should do it now, now.
就现在 现在
we should do it now, now.
一分钟(稍等一会儿)
One minute, and…