我们会成为邻居 那一定会很有趣的
We’ll be neighbours. It will be fun.
-V夫人 我只是不知道 -妈妈 走啊
– Mrs. V, I just don’t know… – Mom, come on.
我马上回来
Okay. I am just coming back. Give me a minute.
-山姆 -别担心 奶奶 她会搬过来的
– Sam. – Don’t worry, Granny. She’ll move.
-天哪 他让我快疯了 -妈
– God, he’s driving me crazy. – Mom!
恩 恩 怎么了?
Yes. Yes. What is it?
-妈 走吧 -去哪?
– Mom. Come on. – Where?
你忘了呀? 探索博物馆
You forgot? Discovery museum.
噢 天哪 真对不起 山姆 我忘了
Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. Sam, I forgot.
-太不公平了 -我记得的
– Not fair. – I remember.
你老是忘记
You always forget.
曼迪拉 曼迪拉 我列了地点清单
Mandira. Mandira, I have made a list of places…
我的朋友都去了
All my friends have been there!
-你可能没去过的 -我也想去 咱们现在走吧
-which you may not have seen. – Even I want to go. Let’s go now!
-不 我不管 -等 等等…
– No, I don’t care. – Just, just…
然后我们就可以做你不让我说的事
then we can do what you have asked me not to speak about.
咱们现在就去! 现在! 现在
Let’s go now! Now! Now!
-山姆 -就在附近
– Sam, Just… – It’s close by.
离这只有22分钟路程 我们可以乘电车
It’s just 22 minutes away from here. We can take a cable car…
稍微… 等… 给我闭嘴!
Just… Just… Just shut up!
等一下
A minute.
给我一分钟 好吗?
Just give me a minute, okay?
这个单子可以等等
This list can wait.
首先 你得为我做件事
First, you have to do something for me.
你可以带山姆去探索博物馆吗?
Will you take Sam to Discovery museum?
-不可以 -拜托了!
-No. – Please!
-别拜托 -我要自杀了哦
-No, please. – I’ll kill myself.
-别 别 别 别 -我要自杀哦
– Oh, no, no, no, no. – I’ll kill myself.
别 别 别 别 不要自杀
No, no, no, no. Please don’t kill yourself.
-别 请别自杀 -我会的
– No, please don’t kill yourself. – I’ll…
好吧 -真可爱
Okay. – How cute.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
好的 我带他去
Okay, I’ll take him.
走吧 山姆
Let’s go, Sam.
-咱们出发 -好的
– Let’s go, Sam. – Okay.
好好看着他 别放开他的手
Look after him and don’t let go of the hand.
-好吗? -当然不放
– Okay? – Okay.
不是我的手 他的…
Not mine. His hand…
千万别自杀
Please, please, don’t kill yourself.
山姆 你的手呢
Sam, where’s your hand?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
妈妈说过不要放开你的手的
Mom said not to let go of your hand.
妈妈疯了
Mom is mad!
别碰我 好吗?
No touching, okay?
-不能碰? -知道就好
-No touching? – Get it?
好的 好的 不碰
Okay. Okay. No touching.
我喜欢 不碰
I like that. No touching.
好了 大家都知道玩法的
Okay, everybody knows how to play.
我们欢迎A队
We have Team A. Hello. Welcome.
B队 祝好运
And Team B. Good luck.
还需要一支队 C队
But now we need one more team. We need Team C.
谁会组成C队呢?
Now who’s going to be Team C?
这是什么游戏?
What game is this?
难道你不会看吗? 这是拼字游戏
Can’t you see? It’s a puzzle.
格子里隐藏了很多动物的名字
This grid has names of animals hidden in it.
发现的最多的那一队
The team that identifies the maximum number
就获胜赢得奖品
of animals wins a prize.
C队 有人报名吗?
Team C, anybody?
上次妈妈和我参加了 可是我们输了
Last time Mom and I played, we lost.
愚蠢的游戏
Stupid game.
谁够勇气来尝试赢得奖品呢?
Who’s brave enough to try to win the prize?
妈妈是疯了
Mom is mad!
谁想自愿组成C队
Who wants to volunteer to be Team C
并赢得丰富的奖品呢?
and win this fabulous prize?
噢 太棒了 有自愿者了
Oh terrific. We have a volunteer.
好的 请上前
Okay, just step forward and
游戏比赛要开始了
we’ll get started with the game.
你在干嘛? 不 不 不…
What are you doing? No, no, no…
-会丢人的 -说好不碰的
– it’s embarrassing! Please. – No touching.
-拜托了 我们会输的 -说好不碰的
– Please! We’ll lose. – No touching.

No…
好了 三支队 一 二 三
All right, on three. One, two, three.
火烈鸟 黑猩猩 狼蛛 鹳 企鹅
Flamingo, Chimpanzee, Tarantulas, Stork, Penguin…
海象 野猪 长颈鹿 鲸鱼 北极熊
Walrus, Wild Boar, Giraffe, Whale, Polar Bear…
羚羊 鸬兹 红毛猩猩 瞪羚 鹈鹕
Antelope, Cormorant, Orang-utan, Gazelle, Pelican…
河马 豪猪 天鹅 狐狸
Hippopotamus, Porcupine, Swan, Fox.
还有猴子
And… Monkey.
猴子
Monkey.
优胜者出现了 那就是C队
I guess we have a winner. Team C.
来吧 请上来领♥取♥奖品
Come on, come here and take your prize.
给你 恭喜你
There you go. Congratulations.
C对获胜
Let’s hear it for Team C.
妈 妈 我们赢了!
Mom, mom, We won!
拥抱一下 我儿子那么厉害啊?
Oh wow. Hugging, my son? That’s special.
奖品是什么?
What did you win?
看 可汗赢的
Here! We won because of Khan.
不 不 不 不 我的名字不念堪 念汗
Oh no, no, no, no. My name is not Khan, its Khan.
我就是念的堪啊
That’s what I said… Khan.
不 不是堪 从咽喉发音 汗 汗
No, not Khan. From the epiglottis, Khan. Khan.
从咽喉发音 汗
From the epiglottis. Epiglottis. Khan.
好了 好了 打住! 停 停
Okay, okay, okay! Time out, time out.
-停了 -可汗
– Time out, okay? – Khan.
-打住! 停 -可汗
– Okay? Okay? – Khan.
你不是要带我到另一个地方吗? 可汗
Is there any other place you want to show me, Khan?

Yeah.
就这里?
Been here?
你看
Seen this.
在这
Bowed here.
-那边 -我知道
– Fell in there. – I know.
为什么我们来这?
Then why are we here?
山姆想喂鸭子
Sam wanted to feed the ducks.
耶 堪 堪 走吧 我们去喂鸭子
Oh, yeah Khan, Khan come on let’s go feed the ducks.
-走吧! 你要牵我的手吗? -好的
– Come on! You want to hold my hands? – Okay.
-你知道吗 可汗 -我不知道
– You know, Khan. – I don’t know.
我22岁就离婚了
I was 22 when I divorced.
-那时我才22岁 -22岁
I- was only 22 years old. – 22.
我一无所有
I had nothing.
没钱
No money.
没有父母的支持
No parental support.
也没房♥子
I didn’t even have a house.
我只有山姆
I had only Sam with me.
我不知道未来会怎样
I didn’t know what the future had in store.
有一天 我一边思考一边走着
One day, as I was thinking, I started walking.
走了很久 一直到这才停
I walked a lot and stopped after reaching here.
前方已没路
There was no way ahead.
恩 只有水
Yeah, only water.
所以 我回头
So, I turned back.
整个城市就在我眼前
Saw the entire city in front of me.
就一会 我感觉到它正等着我
And for a minute, I felt it was waiting for me.
我决定
I decided then…
不服输 我要改变不如意的人生
No, I’m going to make this work.
而且我还要取得成功
And I’m going to win.
我们会克服困难
We shall overcome.
我们会克服困难吗?
We shall overcome?
恩! 我们会克服困难
Yes! We shall overcome.
那是我最喜欢的歌♥
It’s my favourite song.
我们会克服困难 我们会克服困难
We shall overcome. We shall overcome.
终于有一天 我们会克服困难
We shall overcome. One day.
我深深的相信 终于有一天
The heart believes in it.
我们会克服困难!
That we shall overcome one day!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!