所以我必须去美国
That I would go to America.
然后我就到了…
And then I came here…
你最喜欢的城市 旧金山
to your favourite city. San Francisco.
但这个城市很可怕 非常可怕
And it was scary. Very scary.
哥哥 她是哈西娜
Bhai, this is Hasina.
你好 哥哥
Hello, bhai.
你还好吗?
How are you?
希望你的旅程是舒适的
Hope your flight was comfortable.
你好
Hello.
来吧 进去吧
Come on. Let’s go in.
您好
Hello to you too.
匝克尔的妻子 哈西娜
Zakir’s wife, Hasina.
来自纽约的布鲁克林
She was from Brooklyn, New York.
她在当地的大学教心理学
She taught psychology in the university here.
她是首个发现…
She was the first to find out…
我患有亚斯伯格症 自闭症的人
that I had Asperger’s Syndrome.
我害怕新环境 新的人
My fear of new places, new people.
我讨厌黄色和尖锐的声音
My hatred for the colour yellow and sharp sounds.
我与众不同的原因
The reason for me being so different…
只因为这个词
from everyone was defined in just two words…
亚斯伯格症 自闭症
Asperger’s Syndrome.
这给你
Take this.
你可以透过这看到东西
When you look through this…
就像看电视一样
it will be like watching TV.
电视?
TV?
这样到了新的地方你就不会害怕了
Then you won’t be scared of new places or roads.
不会害怕?
Not scared?
不会的 只需按这个键 瞧…
No. Just press this button. See…
试试?
try?
我带哥哥加入了自闭症协会
I took bhai to the Autistic Society.
-嗨 布莱南夫人 -嗨
– Hi, Mrs. Brennan. – Hi.
抱歉 我
Sorry, I had.
布莱南夫人认为哥哥的情况
Mrs. Brennan there believes that bhai is better…
比大多数亚斯伯格症患者要好
than most people with Asperger’s.
也许举止有些奇怪
Maybe in odd ways,
但至少他能表达自己的感受
but at least he can express his feelings.
我想你妈妈为此付出了很多 匝克尔
And I think your Ammi had a lot to with it, Zakir.
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
这就是我们的办公室
This is our office.
进来 环境不错
Come in. Have a good look.
环境不错
Have a good look.
你在干嘛? 这边
What are you doing? Come this way.
刚到美国时我有什么呢?
What did I have when l came to America?
什么都没 但今天呢?
Nothing. But today?
你自己看看
See for yourself.
我成了迈赫纳兹草本护肤品的最大经销商
I am the biggest dealer for Mehnaz Herbal Products.
-因为这是美国 -美国
-Because this is America. – America.
在这 你付出越多努力
Here, the harder you work,
就会收获越多成功
the more successful you get.
美国
America.
我很努力的工作 现在轮到你了
I have worked very hard. Now, it’s your turn.
-美国 -好吗?
– America. – Okay?
走吧? 来
Shall we? Come.
不是那边 这边
Not that way. This way
美国
America.
来 这就是我们所有产品…
Come. These are all our products and…
及其详细资料
these are the details.
会给你所有美容院的名字和地址
You will be given the names and addresses of all the salons.
你就挨个去推销 明白吗?
You will go to every one of them and sell these. Understand?
不懂
No.
你会明白的
You will.
迈赫纳兹草本美容产品
Mehnaz Herbal Beauty Products.
迈赫纳兹
Mehnaz.
玫瑰精华面膜 可以深层清洁肌肤 去除污物
The rose water in the clay mask cleans and clarifies your skin…
让你容光焕发 像个新婚新娘
and makes you glow like a newly-wed bride.
新婚新娘
A newly-wed bride.
这是全系列迈赫纳兹草本美容产品
Mehnaz Herbal Beauty Products. All of them.
迈赫纳兹草本美容产品
Mehnaz Herbal Beauty Products
会让你如新婚新娘般容光焕发
will make you glow like a newly-wed bride.
我离婚了
I’m divorced.
我们没有适合刚离婚的人的产品
We have nothing for the newly-divorced.
只擦一点粉刺霜是没用的
Just a pimple cream won’t help.
你需要清洁面部和全身
You need to cleanse your face, and your system.
我想 也许我只需要个男朋友
I think that maybe l just need a boyfriend.
噢 不 不 你不需要男朋友
Oh, no, no. You don’t need a boyfriend.
你需要这个 还有贾马尔·高拓
You need this and Jamal Gota.
印度人用的泻药
Indian laxative.
这上面说七天内会收到产品
It says that the product will reach you in seven days.
我们说谎了
We’re lying.
你们十天才能收到
It will reach you only in ten days.
走开!
Move!
快! 走开!
Come on! Move it!
快走开 你这怪胎
Come on. Get out of the way, you freak.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
离开这 走开
Get out of here. Come on.
嘿 你们这些家伙 别管他
Hey, you guys, just leave him alone.
别闹了
Stop it.
别闹了 好吗? 走啊
Stop it, okay? Just go.
走啊 拜托了
Go, please.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
还害怕吗?
Are you scared?
没事的
It’s okay.
听着 恐惧并没有错
Look, there’s nothing wrong with being scared.
只是别放大恐惧
Just don’t make your fear so large…
否则会阻碍你实现目标
that it stops you from achieving your goal.
明白吗? 好了 再见
Okay? All right, bye.
你好 欢迎光临卡尔玛
Hello. Welcome to Karma.
我是这的经理
I’m the manager here.
有什么可以帮你的吗?
Can I help you?
噢 天哪
Oh God.
我想你认出我了
I think you have recognised me.
没什么的 别害羞
It’s all right. Don’t be shy.
我是瑞塔·辛姬 前印度小姐
I am Rita Singh. Ex Miss lndia.
该死的吹风机
These blow-dryers.
我是瑞塔·辛姬 前印度小姐
I am Rita Singh. Ex Miss India.
你老了
You look old.
你肯定是我出生前的印度小姐
You must have been Miss India before I was born.
对吧
Okay?
根据物理学的诱导理论
The theory of entrainment in Physics states that…
有些声音会让你的心跳加速
some specific sounds increase the rate of your heartbeat.
对我而言 那就是曼迪拉
For me, Mandira that specific sound
你的笑声里满是这特别的声音
has always been the sound of your laughter.
你进来了呀?
So, you were coming here?
别在意 瑞塔
Don’t take it personally, Rita.
我希望你是来理发的
I hope you’ve come for a haircut.
-你的发质不错 -好的
– You have got great hair. – Okay.
-好的 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
先预约吧
Take an appointment.
我的名字是里兹万·可汗 可汗 可汗
My name is Rizvan Khan. Khan, Khan.
也许我看起来有点怪怪的
I may look a little strange to you…
但那是因为我患有亚斯伯格综合症
but that’s because I have Asperger’s Syndrome.
这名字源自汉斯·艾斯博格博士
It’s named after Dr. Hans Asperger.
但并不意味着我是疯子
That doesn’t mean I’m mad.
噢 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
我智商很高
I’m very intelligent.
非常聪明 非常聪明
Very smart. Very smart.
但有些事我还是不明白
But there are certain things I don’t understand.
比如 我去拜访某些人时
For instance, people say
他们会说 “请进 里兹万
when I go to their houses, “Come, Rizvan…
把这当成自己的家”
think of it as your own house.”