For a while now I have been fighting with myself.
在我自己身份发生彻底改变时
I teach you about identity…
我教你们有关同一性的东西
when my own has been changed so drastically.
我的头巾不只代表我的宗教身份
My hijab is not just my religious identity.
它也是我存在的一部分
It is a part of my existence.
这就是我
It’s me.
可汗曾住在22号♥房♥间
Khan stayed in room 22 only.
你们想住在那房♥间吗
You want to stay in the same room?
只要多花25美元 就可以成为历史的一部分
Only 25 dollars extra, to be a part of history.
记住 我的名字叫杰塔什
And mind you, my name is Jitesh.
我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
And I’m not a terrorist.
妈妈 今天我要告诉你
Mummy, I want to tell you something today.
我很自豪我是名电脑黑客
Today I’m proud to be a computer hacker.
我已经吃过了
Ya, I have eaten already.
至少先听听我在说什么
At least listen to what I’m saying first.
莫里飓风 正以每小时200公里的速度移♥动♥
Hurricane Molly, now moving at 125 miles per hour…
已经严重袭击了南部海岸
has severely hit the southern coast.
南部当局已经发布了警报
And the authorities around the southern region have been alerted.
现在我们接通现场的Alex
We now go live to Alex, who’s on location.
谢谢 珍妮斯
Thank you, Janice.
所有乘客请注意
Attention all passengers…
前往波特兰的E-52次客车要延误10分钟
E-52 bus to Portland has been delayed by 10 minutes.
重复一次 前往波特兰的E-52次客车要延误10分钟
Again, E-52 Portland bus has a ten minute delay.
为此带来的不便我们深感抱歉
We regret the inconvenience.
我们刚收到消息
We have a fresh update, this just in.
飓风袭击了乔治亚洲的威廉米纳
We’ve news that the hurricane has hit Wilhemina, Georgia.
重复一遍 飓风袭击了乔治亚洲的威廉米纳
I repeat, Wilhemina, Georgia has been hit.
那里被莫里飓风全面袭击了
Full on by hurricane Molly.
关键的是我们对此没看到半点迹象
At this point we don’t have any indication as to.
珍妮妈妈 珍妮妈妈
Mama Jenny, Mama Jenny.
我必须去找她
I have to go to her.
罗杰 哥哥打电♥话♥来了
Raj, Bhai called.
你不是想知道他在哪吗?
You wanted to know where he was, didn’t you?
是的 匝克尔哥哥
Yes, Zakir bhai?
他正在去威廉米纳的路上
He’s going to Wilhemina.
威廉米纳? 在佐治亚州 对吗?
Wilhemina? That’s in Georgia, right?
对 就在那某个地方
Ya, Somewhere there.
他去那干吗?
What is he doing there?
他说他要去那见珍妮妈妈
He said that he has to meet some Mama Jenny there.
曼迪拉 我要迟些才去见总统了
Mandira, there’s going to be a delay in meeting the President.
我必须要去乔治亚洲的威廉米纳
I have come to Wilhemina, Georgia.
珍妮妈妈和卷发乔伊尔现在有麻烦了
Mama Jenny and Funny hair Joel are in trouble.
这里水很深 曼迪拉
There’s too much water here, Mandira…
而我认为珍妮妈妈不会游泳
and I don’t think Mama Jenny can swim.
她有些胖
She’s a little fat.
里兹万 妈妈 是里兹万
Rizvan. Mama Rizvan.
里兹万 你怎么来了?
Rizvan. What are you doing here?
珍妮妈妈 我很高兴 卷发乔伊尔和你都没死
Mama Jenny, I’m happy, Funny hair Joel and you are not dead.
我 我很高兴
I’m, I’m happy.
感谢你的到来 里兹万
Thank you for coming, Rizvan.
-但是你不应该来这 -我很高兴我来了
– But you should not be here. – I’m happy, I’m here.
不 你得走
No, you must go.
-不 你得走 -不 不 不
– No, you must go. – No, no, no.
-听我说 -不 不 不
– Listen to me. – No, no, no.
你不应该来的
You should not be here.
这次你无法搞定 马上走吧
This one you cannot repair. Now go.
妈妈 里兹万
Mama, Rizvan.
噢! 天哪! 教堂在坍塌
Oh, God the church is going to fall.
我们要死了
We’re going to die.
教堂在坍塌
The church is going to fall.
圣训说万能的主不会以肤色或信仰
Hadith says that the Almighty does not judge by…
而是以行动和行为来断定
color or creed but by actions and deeds.
如果确实如此
If that is the truth…
那里兹万·可汗行为的威力
then Rizvan Khan by the sheer force of his actions…
使人类在上帝的眼中得到了升华
has elevated the entire humanity in the eyes of God.
就在最近这名男子还被逮捕了
Just recently this man was arrested…
因为被认为是国家的敌对者而受到拷问
and tortured for being an enemy combatant of this country.
质疑政♥府♥官员会怎样称呼这
Wonder what the government officials would call this…
穆♥斯♥林♥的敌对者
Muslim enemy combatant today?
他无私地尽力挽救滞留在威廉米纳的生命
As he selflessly tries to save the remaining lives in Wilhemina.
而就在几天前 他还被称为恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Just a few days ago this man was called a terrorist…
被折磨得体无完肤
and tortured mercilessly.
他不知疲倦地努力挽救无辜的生命
Today we wait for the response of the government officials…
如今 我们等待着政♥府♥官员对此事的回应
as he tirelessly strives to save innocent lives.
如果当局想找到真正的
lf the authorities want to find the true enemy…
国家的敌对者
combatant of this country.
他们会在威廉米纳的悲伤和残骸中找到
Then they would find it in the grief and debris of Wilhemina.
改变世界是个漫长的过程
It’s a long journey to change the world.
但里兹万·可汗已经在威廉米纳迈出了第一小步
But the first few steps have been taken by Rizvan Khan in Wilhemina.
继续这段旅程难道不是我们的责任吗?
Isn’t it our duty now to take this journey forward?
罗杰·伯曼 星空新闻台
Raj Burman, Star News.
请不要带走我的孩子
Please don’t take my baby away from me.
请不要带走我的孩子
Please don’t take my baby away from me.
曼迪拉 这的人们忍♥受着痛苦和无助
Mandira, people are suffering here and are very helpless.
我希望我能带所有人离开这
I wish I could take all of them from here.
但我没有足够的体力去做到
But I don’t have the physical strength to do that.
珍妮妈妈是对的
Mama Jenny is right…
这次 这次我搞不定
This one… this one I can’t repair.
现在我们只能等待真♥主♥的怜悯了
Now we can only await the Lord’s merciful eye.
妈妈! 妈妈! 妈妈! 妈妈!
Mama! Mama! Mama! Mama!
一些被飓风袭击的地区
While several hurricane hit areas…
政♥府♥不采取行动
have suffered from government inaction.
乔治亚洲的一个小镇却在慢慢重建
One small town in Georgia is slowly getting back on its feet.
这群人带来了比金钱更宝贵的东西
This group has brought something more valuable than money.
就是他们自己
They brought themselves.
美国政♥府♥也许已经忘记
The US government may have forgotten the flood…
被洪水肆虐的乔治亚洲的威廉米纳
inflicted area of Wilhemina, Georgia…
但有一个人不会对
but one man has refused to be indifferent…
处在困境中的居民漠不关心
to the plight of its inhabitants.
他竭尽所能地
This one man has spared no efforts in helping…
帮助威廉米纳的居民重建家园
rehabilitate the population of Wilhemina.
受到他的鼓舞
Looking at him as an inspiration today…
许多美国人都赶到了威廉米纳
many Americans have rushed to Wilhemina and its…
周边的城镇也帮被毁的城镇重建
neighboring towns to help in rebuilding the destroyed towns.
所有的这一切仅仅因为一个人
And all this just because of one man…
他就是里兹万·可汗
whose name is Rizvan Khan…
用他自己的话说 我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
and who, in his own words, is not a ‘terrorist’…
威廉米纳镇的例子
Following the example of Wilhemina…
被全美各个地方采用
towns are being adopted across the country.
而此时我们的军队被困在伊♥拉♥克♥
And while our military is tied up in lraq…
这些城镇的重建
reconstruction of these towns…
要靠普通的美国人
has been taken on by ordinary Americans.
而今天 我们来自威廉米纳
And today, as our special guest from Wilhemina…
控制了整个局面的特别嘉宾
we have the man, who got the whole ball rolling.
里兹万·可汗先生
Mr. Rizvan Khan.
-发音不对 是可汗 -打扰一下
– Oh no, no, no it’s Khan. – Excuse me.
-可汗 -打扰一下
– Khan. – Excuse me.
-可汗 -等一下
– Khan. – One minute.
从咽喉发音 女士 可汗
From the epiglottis, ma’am. Khan.
我很抱歉 里兹万
I’m sorry, Rizvan.
能告诉我们你为什么要见总统吗?
Maybe you could tell us why you want to meet the president?
参议员 你得看一下这些竞选账目
Senator, you need to take a look at these campaign accounts.
等一会 我想看看这个
Later. I want to watch this.
我漂亮的妻子 曼迪拉
My beautiful wife, Mandira.
她 她要我去见美国总统
She, she told me to go and meet the President of America.
这么长的旅程 里兹万
A long tiring journey, Rizvan.
是什么让你坚持下去?
What kept you going?
我儿子的足球鞋
My son’s soccer shoes.
我儿子山姆和他最好的朋友里兹
My son Sam, and his best friend Reese,
他们喜欢踢足球
they they love playing soccer.
对不起 可汗夫人 那时我不知道该怎么办