When should you be back?
什么时候回来?
When should you be back?
你了解班维尔吗?
You know Banville?
那儿有3万人
It has a population of 30,000.
3万个人 每个人都恨你!
And each one of those 30,000 people hates you!
去告诉他们你不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Tell all of them that you are not a terrorist.
为什么只告诉他们?
Why only them?
告诉全美国的人 你不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Tell every person in America.
你做的到吗? 做的到吗?
Can you do that? Can you?
不 你做不到
No, you can’t.
为什么你不去告诉美国总统
Why don’t you tell the President of United States then?
总统先生 我的名字叫可汗…
Mr. President, my name is Khan and…
我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
I’m not a terrorist.
那样 他就可以昭告全国人♥民♥
So, he can tell all these people…
我的山姆不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的儿子
that my Sam was not the terrorist
没有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的父亲
son of a terrorist father.
他只是个孩子
He was just a baby.
我的宝贝
My baby.
你做到时
When you do that…
再回来吧
come back.
那就可以回来了
Come back then!
总统先生 我的名字叫可汗…
Mr. President, my name is Khan…
我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
and I’m not a terrorist.
我的名字叫可汗 我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
My name is Khan and I’m not a terrorist.
不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Not a terrorist.
曼迪拉 当我离开你的时候
Mandira, I felt a stab of pain in my chest…
我的心隐隐做痛
when I left you.
我的心中满溢痛苦
I thought it was chest congestion.
但再多的姜汁(有镇静止痛作用)
But no amount of ginger juice
也无法抚平我的伤痛
could make the pain go away.
痛苦一直持续着
It’s still there.
弟媳妇 你所说的都是气话
Bhabhi, whatever you said then was said in anger.
失去山姆的悲伤才让你那么说
It was Sam’s grief that made you say it.
我们都知道你很爱他 那为什么你不…
We all know you love him a lot. Then why don’t you…
我现在的生活里爱已没地位了
There is no space for love in my life right now.
爱会让我变弱
Love will weaken me.
恨会帮助我与这场战役搏斗
Hate will help me fight this battle.
而我一定要为山姆而战
And I have to fight for Sam.
我现在不是可汗的妻子
I can’t be Khan’s wife right now.
只是一个儿子被杀的母亲
I’m just a mother whose son has been killed.
今天真忙 我卖♥♥够票了
I’ve had a long day, and I’ve sold enough tickets.
我稍后回电♥话♥给你 好吗?
I’ll have to call you back, alright?
与总统晚餐要500美元
For dinner with the president is $500 you know.
这是 500美元
That’s, that’s 500.
-你来自哪个教会? -教会? 教会?
– What church are you from? – Church? Church?
这是基♥督♥教♥徒♥的活动
This is a Christian’s only event.
但上面写 这是为了改善非洲缺水而募集善款
But, but it says, it’s a fund raiser for the draught in Africa.
为基♥督♥教♥徒♥募集的 亲爱的
For Christians, honey.
亲爱的 亲爱的 收下吧
Honey, honey keep it.
给那些不是基♥督♥教♥徒♥的非洲人
For those are not Christian in Africa.
亲爱的 亲爱的 救济非洲吧
Honey, honey, feed Africa.
给他吃点吧?
Offer it to him as well?
你想来一些吗?
Excuse me, would you like to have some?
-你叫什么名字? -里兹万·可汗 可汗
– What’s your name? – Rizvan Khan. Khan.
我是伊姆郎 她是萨基达
I’m Imran and this is Sajida.
你去哪呢?
Where are you off to?
巴士要开了
It’s time for the bus to leave.
祷告时间
Prayer time.
祷告时间
Prayer time.
现在? 在这吗?
Now? Here?
你是不是应该注意一下地点和周围的人?
You should pray depending upon the place and the people around.
不 不 不应该
No. No, no.
祈祷不应视乎地点或人群
Prayer should never depend upon the place or the people.
只关乎你的信仰
It should depend only on your belief.
天啊 我的膝盖!
My God, my knee!
我的膝盖在流血!
Oh my God, my knee is bleeding!
抱歉 但我没法修复你的膝盖
I’m sorry, but I can’t repair your knee.
-至少你可以帮b帮我吧! -帮你?
– But can you at least help me please. – Help?
那我可以做到
Oh, yes I can do that.
谢谢
Okay, thanks.
乔伊尔 最好是你…
Joel, that better be you…
你好
Hello.
你真是位天使
You are an angel.
救了我的宝贝
You’ve saved my baby.
他撒谎偷跑出去 现在流血了
He could’ve been out there lying, bleeding.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you.
你真是个可爱的人 不是吗?
You little frisky thing, aren’t you?
请别抱我
Please don’t hug me.
-好的 -我妈妈珍妮
– Alright. – That’s my Mama Jenny.
总想拥抱任何人
Always trying to hug everyone.
珍妮妈妈 请别抱我
Mama Jenny, please don’t hug me.
威廉姆·阿扎尔·乔伊尔
Joel Izale Williams.
我告诉过你别骑单车出去
I told you not take that bicycle out.
现在你给我好好躺床上
Now off to bed with you.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
-你 修理先生 -里兹万
– You. You Mr. Repair man. – Rizvan.
里兹万 你饿了吗? 要吃点晚餐吗?
Rizvan. Oh, you hungry child? You want little dinner?
不 我要吃很多晚餐
No, I want lots of dinner.
但你得先脱掉你这身衣服
First we’ve got to get you out of those clothes.
-脱♥光♥? -不 不 不
– You want me to be naked? – No, no, no.
把这脱了就可以了
Just get this cleaned up, that’s all.
卷发乔伊尔和珍妮妈妈都是好人
Funny hair Joel and his Mama Jenny are good people.
珍妮妈妈很严厉也很胖
Mama Jenny is strict and a little fat too.
但我喜欢她
But I like her.
珍妮妈妈的大儿子占姆士
Mama Jenny’s elder son, James…
两个月前死于伊♥拉♥克♥战场上
was killed two months ago in the lraq war.
但他爱他的国家
But he loved his country.
珍妮妈妈也问起我关于山姆的事
Mama Jenny too asked me about Sameer.
山姆已经离开179天了…
Sam has been gone for 179 days…
但这是第一次 有人向我提起了他
and for the first time, someone made a mention of him to me.
可怜的孩子
Poor baby.
可怜的孩子
Poor baby
珍妮妈妈和卷发乔尔住在
Mama Jenny and Funny Hair Joel…
乔治亚州塔柔郡的威尔米娜
live in Wilhemina, Tarrow County, Georgia.
这个小镇住着204个人 还有754头牛
This small town has 204 people and 754 cows exactly.
他们全都在奶牛场工作
All the people here work at the dairy farm.
在洛克教堂礼拜
And pray at the Church Of Rock.
今天他们为在伊♥拉♥克♥牺牲的战士
Today, there’s a memorial service…
举办纪念仪式
for all the soldiers killed in lraq.
珍妮妈妈在烈士名单上加上了山姆儿的名字
Mama Jenny has added Sameer’s name to the list of martyrs.
珍妮妈妈说通过回忆和交谈
Mama Jenny said by remembering and talking about them…
我们可以更接近他们
we can get closer to them.
信没再来了
Letters just stopped.
我妈妈不再像以前一样了 她老是哭
My mom’s never been the same, she cries all the time.
我很爱我哥哥 而且我想让他知道
I loved my brother so much, and I just want him to know…
不管他在哪 我都会想念他
if he’s out there, that I miss him.
他永远都在我心
He’s always…
我也想接近山姆
I too tried to get closer to Sam.
山姆儿·拉特得·可汗 我的儿子
Sameer Rathod Khan, my son.
体重56公斤 O型血
Weight 56 kilogram, blood group O positive.
他喜欢玩游戏还有足球
Sameer loved Xbox and soccer.
他很喜欢他的球鞋 连睡觉都穿着
He loved his soccer shoes so much that he would sleep in them.
那是他唯一不好的习惯
That was the only bad habit he had.
我跟他妈妈结婚时 他才六岁
Sam was six years old when I married his mother.
他是个好孩子
Sameer was a good son.
他无私地和我分享他妈妈的爱
He did not mind sharing his mom’s love with me.
但对他来说 我不是一个好爸爸
But I couldn’t be such a good dad to him.
其他人的爸爸都能察觉到
Other dads sense their children’s…
小孩没有说出口的需要并满足他们
unsaid needs and fulfil them.
但我无法感受到没有表达出来的情感
But I can’t sense unexpressed feelings.
所以 我没能满足那些需求

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!