与此同时 泽尔玛的催产素水平持续下降
Meanwhile, Zelma’s levels of oxytocin keep going down
引起渴望和焦虑的戒断症状
causing withdrawal symptoms of craving and agitation.
此刻 泽尔玛的前额叶皮质
At the moment, Zelma’s prefrontal cortex
努力让泽尔玛把注意力集中在珠子上
struggles to keep Zelma’s focus on the beads.
滴答滴答 他不会回来了
Tick Tack! He won’t come back.
滴答滴答 他不会回来了
Tick Tack! He won’t come back.
滴答滴答 他不会回来了
Tick Tack! He won’t come back.
滴答滴答 他不会回来了
Tick Tack! He won’t come back.
滴答滴答 他不会回来了
Tick Tack! He won’t come back.
滴答滴答 他不会回来了
Tick Tack! He won’t come back.
她对我说什么都不是
She meant nothing to me.
如果你不做这份愚蠢的工作 这一切都不会发生
It wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t get that stupid job.
但是在聚会上我孤身一人 你还能指望什么呢?
But there at the party I was by myself, what do you expect?
我只是个凡人
I am only a man.
和你相比 她只是个空壳
She was an empty shell compared to you.
你是我一生的挚爱
You are the love of my life.
你是我的一切
You are everything I have.
算了吧
Come on.
你是一个女人
You are a woman.
你得原谅你丈夫
You have to forgive your husband.
我很想你
And I missed you.
让我抱抱你
Just let me hold you.
我爱你
I love you.
看起来好像不是这样
It doesn’t seem that way.
爱是一种感觉 不是一种表演
Love is a feeling. It is not an act.
你看不到 但我对你的爱是如此巨大
You can’t see it, but my love for you is so gigantic
以至于试图把它融入我的身体就会伤害到我的整个生命
that trying to fit it into my body hurts my whole being.
来我这儿
Come to me.
停止伤害
Stop the hurt.
啊哈
Haaaah-aaaaah
谢尔盖触碰泽尔玛的瞬间
The moment Sergei touches Zelma,
催产素和多巴胺再次释放到泽尔玛的奖赏通路中
oxytocin and dopamine are released into Zelma’s reward pathways again
让泽尔玛欣喜若狂
causing a rush of euphoria.
你太特别了
You are so special.
这工作他们付你工资了吗?
Did they pay you for the job?
是的
Yes.
让我看看钱
Let me see the money.
我的朋友们照顾了我两天
My friends took care of me for two days.
你以为那些高级餐厅和上好的伏特加都很便宜吗
Do you think all those fancy restaurants and fine vodka were cheap?
现在我必须回报他们
Now I have to reciprocate.
我马上回来
I’ll be back.
我不能这样
I couldn’t do this.
在愤怒和爱之间挣扎
To be squeezed between feelings of anger and love.
我不得不和他断绝联♥系♥
I had to cut my ties with him.
我想让他死
I wanted him to die.
泽尔玛的愤怒激活了她大脑皮层中
Zelma’s anger activates regions in her cerebral cortex
负责积极接近行为的某些区域
in charge of positive approach behaviors.
她的应激激素皮质醇水平现在开始下降
Her stress hormone cortisol levels now start to decrease
表明泽尔玛准备解决这个问题
indicating that Zelma is ready to address the problem.
我喜欢这些画
I like them.
我觉得我能卖♥♥掉
I think I could sell these.
但为什么这些画上没有签名
But why are they not signed?
是上帝创造的吗?
Did God make them?
我还没有傲慢到认为这是一个神灵
I am not so arrogant to think that a Divine
借我表达它的视界
creature channels its vision through me.
那就在画上签名吧
Then sign the drawings.
就像一只公狗把在尿撒在街角 来标记自己的地盘一样
Like a male dog marking its territory by pissing on street corners,
我把签名”撒”在我的画上
I pissed my signature onto my drawings.
此前它们是无名的 就像天上的云
Before they were anonymous like clouds in the sky.
在我把名字签到画上之后
After putting my name on the drawings
它们就成了我的
they became mine.
签名创造了一个新我
The signature created a new me,
一个艺术家
the Artist.
你在吗 亲爱的?
Are you there, my love?
亲爱的
Love!
亲爱的
Love!
他的声音很特别
His voice was so special.
他令人难忘
He was unforgettable.
我们必须喊叫(回答)吗?
Do we have to shout?
想办法解决
Work it out!
复合吧
Get back together!
婚姻是永恒的
Marriage is forever!
对不起
I am sorry.
他抱歉 我也抱歉
He was sorry and I was sorry.
我们从错误中学到了教训
We had learned from our mistakes.
我们必须在一起 因为这是命运铸就的婚姻
We had to be together, because this was a marriage forged by Destiny.
那是爱情
It was love.
我好想你
I missed you.
没有你 一切都不一样了
Nothing tastes the same without you.
我需要你
I need you.
我回来了
I am back.
什么都比不上你
Nothing compares with you.
你中有我 我中有你
You are part of me, I am part of you.
这次我们会很好的
This time we’ll make it work.
是什么影响了泽尔马回归谢尔盖的决定?
What influenced Zelma’s decision to return to Sergei?
让我们回到强大的神经递质催产素
Let’s go back to the powerful neurotransmitter oxytocin.
除了其他功能外 催产素是…
Besides other functions, oxytocin is a key component
分娩时子♥宫♥收缩
in uterine contractions at childbirth
和母乳喂养时释放乳汁的关键成分
and releasing milk when breastfeeding.
因为泽尔马的雌激素会增加催产素的作用
Because Zelma’s estrogen multiplies the effects of oxytocin
她经历的催产素戒断比谢尔盖更痛苦
she experiences oxytocin withdrawal more painfully than Sergei.
当催产素再次在她的大脑中流动时
And she is more susceptible to the oxytocin high
她更容易受到催产素高的影响
when it flows in her brain once again.
但只有泽尔玛和谢尔盖都能延长催产素的作用
But the feeling of love lasts only as long as Zelma and Sergei
爱的感觉才会持续
are both able to extend the effects of oxytocin.
你知道我为什么对你如此挂念吗?
You know why I am so hung up on you?
因为我觉得我随时都可以冷漠你
Because I feel that at any moment I’ll break you in.
你表面上很柔软 很顺从
You are so soft and pliant on the surface,
但是你内心深处还是很坚强的
but there is some part of you that is tough.
我知道总有一天我会驯服你
I know that one day I’ll tame you.
记住 没有人能比我更爱你
Remember, no one can possibly love you more than me.
啊哈
Uh-huh
我非常支持你
I am very supportive of you.
是的
Yes.
我很高兴画廊喜欢你的作品
I am so happy the gallery likes your work.
但今天是如此美好的一天
But this is such a beautiful day.
请留下来
Please stay.
和我一起度过一整天
Spend the whole day with me.
就一天
Just one day.
你可以跟我来
You can come with me.
不 你留下陪我
No, you stay with me.
我永远不会让你走
I will never let you go.
让我过去
Let me through.
你不可能比我更成功
You can’t be more successful than me.
那对婚姻不利
That’s not good for the marriage.
在我确信自己会死于我曾经痴迷 曾经深爱
The moment I was certain I was going to die from the hands of the man I loved,
的那个男人之手的那一刻
the man I used to love,
我意识到 我想在死前再签一千幅画
I realized that I wanted to sign a thousand more drawings before I died.
对不起
I am sorry.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
我们都有错 但这次我会破例
We are both at fault, but this time I’ll make an exception
不会要求你道歉
and won’t ask you to apologize.
我只是请求你原谅我
I am asking you to forgive me.
求你了
Please.
我爱你
I love you.
对你来说 爱只是一个词
Love is just a word for you.
爱是一种毁灭
Love is a destruction,
是一种痴迷
an obsession,
一种操纵
a manipulation.
爱是一种疾病
Love is a disease.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!