独角兽的确有可能会回来
The unicorns could come back
甚至可能带着飞马回来! 我们所有小马都有危险!
They could even bring the pegasi We are all in danger!
现在不是沾沾自喜的时候!
Now is not the time to be complacent
我们必须做点什么!
We should do something
♪ 有些东西潜伏 有些东西靠近 ♪
♪ Something is lurking Something is here ♪
♪ 有些东西感觉奇怪 奇怪 ♪
♪ Something is feeling stranger Stranger ♪
♪ 它挑起不和 制♥造♥恐惧 ♪
♪ Stirring up discord Whipping up fear ♪
♪ 小声在你耳边说 “危险! 危险!” ♪
♪ Whispering softly Danger, danger! ♪
♪ 慢慢轻轻地逐步接近 ♪
♪ Outsiders creep up slow and steady ♪
♪ 翅膀闪光 兽角已就位 ♪
♪ Wings glistening Horns at the ready ♪
♪ 想他们会怎样破坏现状 ♪
♪ Think what they could do to the status quo ♪
♪ 哦不 ♪
♪ Oh, no ♪
♪ 他们要偷 要抢 要掠夺 ♪
♪ They’re gonna steal, plunder and pillage ♪
♪ 他们要霸占整个村落 ♪
♪ They’re going to take over the village ♪
♪ 不要只是光看 坐着等待 ♪
♪ Don’t just sit on your butts and do nothing and wait ♪
♪ 来进入盲目 疯狂的状态! ♪
♪ Let’s enter a blind irrational state! ♪
♪ 最好不安起来 最好紧张起来 ♪
♪ Better get nervous Better get tense ♪
♪ 最好不要让他们抓到眨眼 ♪
♪ Better not let them catch you blinking ♪
♪ 你不需要理由 女士先生 ♪
♪ You don’t need a reason Fillies and gents ♪
♪ 理性思考已没有时间 ♪
♪ This is no time for sober thinking ♪
♪ 暴! 暴! 暴暴暴民! – 暴? 暴? – 暴… ♪
♪ Mob! – Mob? M – M – Mob! – Mob? ♪
♪ 愤怒 愤怒 ♪
♪ Mob? – Angry, angry ♪
♪ 暴! – 暴! 暴暴暴民 暴 暴 愤怒 愤怒 ♪
♪ Mob – Mob M – M – Mob – Mob, mob Angry, angry! ♪
♪ 战斗吧 分清是与非 ♪
♪ Fight See in black and white ♪
♪ 马权属于你 ♪
♪ That’s your pony right ♪
♪ 扬起鬃毛 带着骄傲 ♪
♪ Time to lift your manes and proudly ♪
♪ 集中 一起才能强壮 ♪
♪ Throng Numbers make you strong ♪
♪ 民♥意♥不会错 ♪
♪ Millions can’t be wrong ♪
♪ 一起来呐喊 响彻云霄 ♪
♪ Specially when they’re screaming loudly ♪
♪ 你可能没有一捆干草可以借 ♪
♪ You might not have a bale of hay to borrow ♪
♪ 你是否被悲伤裹挟? ♪
♪ Are you saddled with your sorrow? ♪
♪ 是否明天即将毁灭? ♪
♪ Are you scared about tomorrow? ♪
♪ 最后都会得到解决 毫无痛苦 ♪
♪ Well, it’s all gonna work out painlessly ♪
♪ 只要你能追随我 前赴后继 ♪
♪ If you follow my orders brainlessly! ♪
我们是什么? – 愤怒的暴民!
Who are we? – We’re an angry mob
我们是什么? – 愤怒的暴民!
What are we? – We’re an angry mob
看看这根玉米! – 聚众为伍!
Look at this corn – It’s on the cob
看看那匹小马! – 我叫罗伯
Look at that guy – My name’s Rob
♪ 暴 暴 暴暴暴民 ♪
♪ Mob, mob M – m – mob mob! ♪
♪ 暴 暴 愤怒 愤怒 ♪
♪ Mob, mob Angry, angry! ♪
♪ 暴 暴 暴暴暴民 ♪
♪ Mob, mob M – m – mob mob! ♪
♪ 暴 暴 愤怒 愤怒 ♪
♪ Mob, mob Angry, angry! ♪
♪ 暴 暴 暴暴暴民 ♪
♪ Mob, mob M – m – mob mob! ♪
♪ 暴 暴 愤怒 愤怒 ♪
♪ Mob, mob Angry, angry! ♪
♪ 暴 暴 暴暴暴民 暴 暴 愤怒 愤怒 暴 ♪
♪ Mob, mob M – m – mob mob! Mob, mob Angry, angry mob! ♪
这位公主闻起来香香的
This princess smells
你也可以做到
So could you
琪琪香水
有些不对劲
Something is not right
除了皇室家族之外 在这里
We haven’t seen a single pony flying
我们没看到任何小马♥会♥飞
except the royal family
小艺 你听见了吗?
Izzy? Are you listening?
这根本不是地牢的样子
This isn’t dungeony at all
嘿
Uh – h – h – h… – Hey!
很抱歉你们俩被关了进来 但我必须要和你们谈谈
I’m sorry you two got thrown in here, but I have to talk to you
公主?
Princess?
公主陛下 优雅的殿下…
Your Majesticness. Y – Your Graceful Highness
力力 叫我力力就行了
Zipp. Just call me Zipp
好的 力力 我是希悦 这是我的朋友
OK, Zipp. I’m Sunny And this is my friend
小艺
Izzy Moonbow
桑妮和小艺 我有一件重要的事要问你们
Sunny, Izzy, I really need to ask you something important
是关于魔法的 这就是我们来的原因! 和我们讲讲你们的魔法吧
About magic – That’s why we’re here Maybe you can tell us how yours works?
小艺不知道 独角兽为何失去了魔法 所以我们…
Izzy has no idea how the unicorns lost theirs. So we thought maybe…
哇 等等 失去了魔法? 没有魔法了吗?
Whoa, whoa, wait Lost theirs? As in no magic?
这样的话 有些事就不同了
Well, that changes things
听着 我可能有些能帮上忙的信息
Listen, I might have some information that could help
不过首先 你们需要给我解释一下这个
but first, you need to tell me about this
我的日记本! 谢谢你 力力
My journal! Thank you, Zipp
我还以为再也见不到它了呢
I never thought I’d see it again
对 想要偷偷摸摸时 我可是非常厉害的
Yeah, I can be pretty sneaky when I want to be
真不错 我的偷偷摸摸能力只有中等
Nice! I’m only medium sneaky
所以 这是从哪里来的?
So where did that come from?
本来是我父亲的 怎么了? 那颗星星
It was my father’s. Why? That star…
力力 你在这里干什么? 妈妈说了要离她们远一点
Zipp, what are you doing here? Mom said to stay away
对 那你来干什么? 为了增加新鲜内容
Right. Then why are you here? – For the content
公主 为什么所有小马都不会飞?
Princess? Why isn’t anypony flying?
所有小马都知道 只有皇族才会飞 当然了
Everypony knows that only royals can fly, of course
什么? – 什么?
What?
我知道 这不公平 不过情况就是这样
I know, it’s not fair, but that’s just the way it is
如果有某种方式 能教普通民众飞起来的话
If there was some way we could teach the citizens to fly
你知道我们立马就会做的
you know we would in a wing – beat
对不对 力力?
Right, Zipp?
是啊 立马就会做
Yeah. In a wing – beat
哦 彩排了 我得走了
Oh, dress rehearsals. Gotta go
你也应该离开这里
And so should you
♪ 红羽毛 黄羽毛 ♪
♪ Red feather, yellow feather Red feather, yellow feather… ♪
我有东西要给你们看
I have to show you something
你们到底来不来?
You coming or what?
乱丢垃圾的人 我的意思是 一条线索
Litter I mean, a clue – Oh!
独角兽的头发
Hmm. Unicorn hair
飞马
Pegasi
线索断了
Track’s gone cold
希悦
Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny
你以为你逃脱了?
You think you’ve escaped?
那你可得再仔细想想了
Well, think again
我会不吃东西 也不睡觉
I will not eat, I will not sleep…
如果几个小时内找不到你 也许我会打个盹 吃点零食
Well, maybe a quick nap and a snack if I can’t find you in the next few hours
不过在那之后 就没有任何东西能阻挡我!
But after that, nothing will stop me!
哦 谢谢你们 不 你们太善良了
Oh, thank you. Thank you. No, no. You’re too kind
还有 不管你走到哪里 我都会一路追踪过去
Also… – Shhh! I’ll follow you wherever you go
不管是严酷的沙漠 还是严寒的冻土
Whether harshest deserts, the coldest tundras
不管路途有多艰险 不管线索有多细微
no trail too dangerous, no clue too small
过去的事完全不重要 如果正义…
The past matters not! It’s justice…
怎么了?
Oh, what? What?
找到你了
Gotcha!
小心脚下
Watch your step
我们在哪里? 是不是很棒?
Where are we? – It’s amazing, right?
这应该是某种车站
I’m pretty sure it was some sort of station
是陆马和独角兽 曾经来访西风高地时使用的
for when earth ponies and unicorns used to visit Zephyr Heights
似乎所有小马就这样遗忘了
It’s like everypony just forgot
这就是证据! 所有种类的小马曾经真的是朋友!
This is proof. All ponykinds did used to be friends!
我爸爸说得对
My dad was right
作为唯一能飞的飞马 感觉一定很古怪吧
Must be really weird, being the only pegasi that can fly
事实是我们也不会飞
The truth is, we can’t fly either
我们一直在假装
We’ve been faking it
假装? 这要怎么假装?
Faking it? But – But how?
你会很惊讶的 一些钢丝和合适的打光能派大用场
You’d be surprised what some wires and good lighting will do
但是我特别讨厌维持这荒唐的谎言
But I’m just so tired of living that ridiculous lie
所以我就会下来这里 远离所有那些
That’s why I come down here to get away from all of that, and…
还有做这个
well, to do this
哇 – 哇
Wow – Whoa!
她的光芒现在特别明亮!
Her sparkle is so bright right now!
但这并不是我带你们下来的原因
But that’s not why I brought you down here
这才是我想给你们看的东西
This is what I wanted to show you
我的天哪
Oh, my stars
这是很久很久以前制♥造♥的
This was made a long, long time ago
那时候我们还有魔法
when we still had magic
太美了
It’s beautiful!
那是什么? 那是天马水晶
What is that? – That’s the pegasus crystal
是我妈妈王冠的一部分
It’s part of my mom’s crown
独角兽水晶在哪里?