耶!
Ya – haa!
快来吧 朋友们 该进行一场新的冒险了!
Hurry, friends! Time for another adventure!
冒险? 我要加入!
Adventure? I’m in! Yee – hoo!
出发吧 小马们!
Let’s go, ponies
陆马们 牵头吧!
Earth ponies, take the lead!
飞马们 跟着我飞
Pegasi, fly beside me!
独角兽们 把角准备好!
Unicorns, horns at the ready!
为小马利亚而战!
For Equestria!
什么样神奇的敌人 在等着我们呢 公主?
What fantastical foe awaits us, Princess?
是不是很吓人?
Is it something scary?
还是很棒?
Or is it something awesome? !
不管是什么 我们都会一同面对
No matter what it is, we’ll face it together
因为我们是友谊守护者
For we are the Guardians of Friendship
依靠我们的友谊以及魔法 我们会…
With the power of our friendship and magic, we will…
传播爱! 送出拥抱!
Spread love! Give hugs!
烧焦大脑! – 等等 什么?
Fry brains! – Huh? Wait, what?
对 我是独角兽 我们都很邪恶
Yeah, I’m a unicorn, and we’re evil!
我要用我的独角激光去攻击所有小马
I’m gonna zap everypony with my horn lasers!
不! 全都错了 小马们应该都是好朋友的 记得吗?
No, no, no. It’s all wrong! The ponies are all supposed to get along, remember?
真无聊
Boring!
就像从前那样 三个种类的小马都是朋友
It’s like in the olden times when all three ponykinds were friends
又来了
Uhh! Here we go again
他们从来不会用魔法攻击彼此
And they never used their magic against each other
你错了! 我没错!
You’re wrong – No, I’m not!
我妈妈说 飞马和独角兽曾经用激光攻击过陆马
My mom says the pegasi and unicorns tried to eat up all the earth ponies
把他们烧焦 试图吃掉他们
by zapping ’em with lasers and frying’em to a crisp
他们不会那样的
They wouldn’t do that
陆马在一场大战中打败了他们
So the earth ponies kicked their butts in an epic battle
如果他们再来小马湾 我们就会再次打败他们!
And if they ever try to come back to Maretime Bay we’ll kick their butts again!
那些都是谎言! 英奇 告诉他啊
Those are lies. Hitch, tell him
我们老师在历史课上 基本上就是这么说的
Well, that is kind of what our teacher said in history class, but…
不过我们也可以 按你喜欢的方式玩 希悦 我不介意 – 我介意
But, hey, we can play the game your way if you want, Sunny I don’t mind – Well, I do
这是个无聊的游戏 哦 我们来玩飞马串烧吧!
It’s a boring game. Let’s play Pegasus Barbecue instead!
菜头 够了! – 陆马汉堡包!
Sprout, stop it! Earth pony burgers!
我要问问我爸!
I’m going to tell my dad!
小马利亚地图
尖角大战! – 你会弄坏玩具的!
Horn fight! – You’re going to break them!
接招吧 陆马!
Take that, earth pony!
爸爸 告诉他们玩具不是那样玩的
Dad, tell them that’s not what they do
该回家了 小马们 对吧?
Time to head on home, don’t you think, colts?
行吧!
Uhh! Fine!
哦 不好! 我的脑子熔化了!
Oh, no! My brains are melting!
妈妈? – 四叶草夫人好
Mom? – Hello, Mrs Cloverleaf
我告诉你多少次了
How many times have I told you?
没有我的允许 你不许乱跑? 尤其不能跑来这里
You cannot just go trotting off without my permission, especially not here
这又是为什么 菲莉斯?
And why is that again, Phyllis?
因为你用你的胡言乱语给他们洗♥脑♥了
Because you are brainwashing their minds with all of your… nonsense
这叫做科研 菲莉斯
It’s called research, Phyllis
顺便说 小马湾所有的洗♥脑♥工作可都留给你了
And by the way, I leave all the brainwashing in Maretime Bay to you
独角兽纸杯蛋糕? 新鲜出炉的哦!
Unicorn cupcake? Freshly baked
你可是陆马 阿盖尔
Uhh! You know, you’re an earth pony, Argyle
你真的应该拿出陆马的样子来 起码要为她着想一下
You should really start acting like one, at least for her sake
他以为自己是谁? 用那种语气和我说话
Who does he think he is, talking to me like that?
那匹小马真是难搞
That pony is trouble!
别担心 妈妈 等我当上警长 我会把大家都管好的
Don’t worry, Mommy. When I become sheriff I’ll keep everypony in line
菜头警长 听起来确实挺带感的
Hmm… Sheriff Sprout. Oh, it does have a certain ring to it
怎么了 希悦宝贝?
What’s the matter, Sunny Bunny?
英奇和菜头还是不信任我
Hitch and Sprout still don’t believe me
也许某一天 他们会的
Maybe one day they will
但重要的事情是 你要捍卫你相信的东西 好吗?
But the important thing is that you stand up for what you believe in OK?
等我长大了 我要向所有小马展示 我们是对的
Well, when I grow up, I’m going to show everypony that we are right
是吗? – 对
Oh? – Yeah
有一天 我们俩会遇到独角兽或飞马
And someday the both of us will meet unicorns or a pegasus
然后我们会成为最好的朋友
and we’ll be best friends forever!
也许今天就是你说的那一天
Well, maybe today is that day
看 独角兽!
Look, a unicorn!
在哪里?
Where? Where?
在这里
Over here
抓紧了
Hold on – Whee!
我在天上飞了!
I’m soaring through the sky! – Yee – ha!
等一下 爸爸 我有个主意
Wait. Dad, I have an idea!
“亲爱的独角兽和飞马 小马湾有你们的朋友来找我们吧”
“Dear unicorns and pegasi you have friends in Maretime Bay. Come visit us”
能送出吗?
Can we send it?
我觉得我们必须得送出去
I think it’s our duty
你能给我讲那个故事吗?
Can you tell me the story? – Again?
再讲一遍? – 求求你了
Please
很久很久以前 在古老的小马利亚
Once upon a time, many, many moons ago, in ancient Equestria
生活着一种非常特别的… 独角兽!
there lived a very special… – Unicorn!
这种独角兽特别明亮
The unicorn was very bright…
像太阳一样耀眼
As bright as the sun
有一天 公主召唤她 来到城♥堡♥ 给了她一个重要的任务
One day, the princess summoned her to the castle for an important assignment
学习友谊!
To learn about friendship! – Mm – hm
她很快就交了很多新朋友
She soon made lots of new friends
陆马 飞马和独角兽
Earth ponies, pegasuses and unicorns
他们一同向所有小马展示了 友谊的魔力 以及如何和谐共处
Together, they showed everypony the magic of friendship and how to live in harmony
哇! 你做完了
Wow. You finished it
挺不错的吧?
Pretty neat, huh?
陆马惊奇地看着
Earth ponies watched in wonder
飞马在天空中画出彩虹
as pegasi painted rainbows across the sky
一百只独角兽用他们的角点亮了夜空
The nights were lit up by 100 unicorn horns
真美
It’s beautiful
真希望我也有个会飞来飞去的朋友 或者是能让东西漂浮起来的朋友
I wish I had a friend who could fly around or float things
为什么我们不能做朋友了呢?
Why can’t we be friends any more?
亲爱的 这是个大问题 也许有一天 我们能一起揭开谜底
That, my darling, is a big question and maybe one day, we’ll figure it out together
我们会尽力 相信真心 – 相信真心
We’ll do our part… Hoof to heart
晚安 爸爸
Goodnight, Daddy
晚安 我的小马
Goodnight, my little pony
晚安 朋友们
Goodnight, friends
完美
Perfect
就是今天了 爸爸 这次我真的有一整套计划
Today’s the day, Dad. I actually have a plan this time
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck!
♪ 你好 太阳 没时间闲聊 我很忙 ♪
♪ Good morning, sun No time to chat, I gotta run ♪
♪ 要去很多地方 ♪
♪ Cos I got places to be ♪
♪ 好多事要做 兴奋 紧张 情绪多多 改变从我这儿起航 ♪
♪ So much to do Excited, yes, and nervous too A change is starting with me ♪
马速公♥司♥年度大展
♪ 从不担心计划被破坏 硬起心肠 ♪
♪ I never worry ’bout upsetting carts, hardened hearts ♪
♪ 也不去想是否融入 ♪
♪ Or wonder, “Will I belong?” ♪
♪ 我早就听够! 都是虚张声势 ♪
♪ I’ve heard it enough! I’m calling their bluff ♪
♪ 我绝对不可能会迷茫! ♪
♪ I’ll never get lost in the grey! ♪
♪ 内心有种情感 把骄傲燃烧 ♪
♪ There’s something inside burns bigger than pride ♪
♪ 散发光芒 指引方向 ♪
♪ Shines out of me, lighting the way ♪
♪ 今天是 今天是 今天是 我的一天 ♪
♪ Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day ♪
♪ 我的一天 ♪
♪ Be my day ♪
♪ 今天是 今天是 今天是 我的一天 ♪
♪ Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day ♪
♪ 今天是 今天是 今天是 我的一天 ♪
♪ Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day ♪
♪ 是我的一天 ♪
♪ Gonna be my day! ♪
♪ 是我的一天 ♪
♪ Gonna be my day ♪
♪ 嘿 你们好 新朋友 还有老朋友 ♪
♪ Hey there, hello The friends I make The friends I know ♪
♪ 今天终于接了电♥话♥ ♪
♪ Today you answer my call ♪
♪ 没有躲藏 没有继续保持沉默 没有在铸造盔甲 ♪
♪ Instead of hide Instead of staying stuck inside Instead of building your wall ♪
♪ 快来一起聚会! 加入乐队 不防备 ♪
♪ Come on and party with me Join the band Understand ♪
♪ 我们来一起歌♥唱! ♪
♪ We’ll all be singing the song ♪
♪ 我早就听够! 都是虚张声势 ♪
♪ I’ve heard it enough! I’m calling their bluff! ♪
♪ 我绝对不可能会迷茫! ♪
♪ I’ll never get lost in the grey! ♪
♪ 去他的回家 想办法抵达 ♪
♪ Go big or go home! Get real or get known! ♪
♪ 做好准备 让心声飞扬 ♪
♪ Get ready and raring to say… ♪
♪ 今天是 今天是 今天是 我的一天 ♪
♪ Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day ♪
♪ 是我的一天 ♪
♪ Be my day! ♪
♪ 今天是 今天是 今天是 我的一天 ♪
♪ Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day ♪
♪ 每个人都在害怕 ♪
♪ Everyone’s afraid ♪
♪ 总是评判 从不改变 ♪
♪ Always judging Never budging ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!