我的左脚
我会带一块蛋糕给你
I’ll bring you back a slice of cake.
别靠近窗子
Get away from the window.
你会给我电♥话♥吗
Punch, you will call me, won’t you?
请这边来 不 让我来
This way, please. No, no, no.
你看 这好漂亮
Look, Ma, it’s gorgeous.
欢迎你 克里斯基 欢迎
Well, you’re very welcome, Christy, very welcome.
到你的寒舍来
To your humble abode.
我的寒舍 是的 我看是的
Oh, my humble abode. Yes…
你好 我叫玛莉
Hello. My name is Mary.
今晚上我会陪着你
I’ll be with you till you go on this evening.
我要带他到图书室
I have to take him into the library.
-再见 -再见
-I’ll see you later. -See you later.
小心那家伙
Be careful of that fella.
我会没事的
I’ll be OK.
我可不会那么肯定
I wouldn’t be too sure about that.
很欢迎你到来我的寒舍
Well, now, you’re all very welcome to my humble abode,
以及出席这个由我朋友
and to this benefit
艾莲·高筹办的慈善活动
organized by my friend Dr Eileen Cole.
艾莲·高医生
Dr Eileen Cole.
我暂时还不会请各位解囊相助
Now I’m not going to ask you to put your hands in your pockets, not yet,
因为我们会以一个小型音乐会揭幕
because we’re going to start the evening with a little concert.
你想去看吗
Do you want to go out and watch?

No.
你想看原版的吗
Do you want to see the original?
原版
The original?
那本书的原版
Of the book.
看来不错
It looks good.
外表是会骗人的
Looks can be deceivin’.
有点感伤
It’s a bit sentimental.
是你画的吗
Did you paint this?

Yes.
那很不错
That’s very good.
母亲
布朗先生
Mr Brown?
令郎数小时前出生了
Your son was born a couple of hours ago.
但情况有点复杂
There’s been some complications.
-那小杯的呢 -是啤酒和一小杯
-Where’s the small one? -A pint and a small one?
-我是这么说 -你只要付钱就有了
-That’s what I said. -So long as you’re payin’ for it.
你会送他到收♥容♥所♥吗 柏堤
Are you gonna put him in a home, Paddy?
我绝对不会送他去收♥容♥所♥的
He’ll go in a coffin before any son of mine will go in a home.
柏堤
Ah, Paddy…
我看这是你生养孩子的结尾了
I believe it’s the end of the road for you in the breedin’ stakes.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
你会怎么办 把那儿打个结吗
Ah, now…What are you goin’ to do? You goin’ to tie a knot in it?
柏堤 用不着这样做
Now, Paddy, there was no need for that.
谁叫他狗嘴吐不出象牙
A shut mouth catches no flies.
汤姆在哪
Where’s Tom?
汤姆还没起来
Is Tom not up yet?
没事的 我起来了 早就起来了
It’s all right! I’m up! I’m up ages!
爸爸 跟克里斯基说再见
Say goodbye to Christy, Father.
再见 克里斯基
Goodbye, Christy.
乖 再见
Good girl. See you later.
再见 克里斯基
See you, Christy.
再见 克里斯基
See you, Christy.
再见 克里斯基
Bye, Christy.
又可以存钱了
Something for the money box, Christy.
又存了一镑
Another pound saved, Christy.
来吧 克里斯基
Here, Christy.
你乖 就是这样
Good boy. That’s it.
我要离开了 克里斯基
I have to go away, Christy.
去医院
To hospital.
放心 我不在的时候席娜会照顾你
Don’t worry. Sheila’s going to look after you while I’m gone.
你明白吗 克里斯基
Do you understand, Christy?
这是我妈 这是我爸
That’s my ma. That’s my da.
我是他们的宝贝
I was their baby.
我只会去几天 克里斯基
It’s only for a few days, Christy.
最好在我走前把房♥子收拾一下
I’d better get this house organized before I go.
你不能像跟屁虫一样 永远跟着我的
You can’t be stickin’ to me like stickin’ plaster forever, Christy.
快到了 克里斯基
Nearly there, Christy.
我要去打电♥话♥ 留在那儿
Christy, I have to go and make a phone call. Stay there.
天啊 保母
Oh, my God…Nan…
保母
Nan! Nan!
我的老天爷
Jesus!
-怎么回事 -我听到撞击声便赶忙过去
-But what really happened? -I heard this bangin’ and rushed over.
她跌倒的时候 正抱着克里斯基
She was carryin’ Christy down the stairs when she fell.
她就在那 他躺在楼梯下 像个傻瓜
And there he was, lyin’ at the bottom of the stairs like a moron.
求主帮助她 他是她很大的负担
God help her. He’s a terrible cross to the poor woman.
他只有三岁小孩的智力
Ah, sure he has the mind of a three-year-old.
A是苹果
A is for apples.
B是牛油
B is for butter.
C是胡萝卜
C is for carrot.
D是笨蛋
And D…is for dunce.
你真是可怜而不幸的东西
Ya poor, unfortunate gobshite.
食物多到可以喂饱整个军队
Enough to feed an army.
天啊 你永不会捱饿了
God, you’ll never go hungry, Christy.
你妈回来前 你想跟着我吗
Would you like to come back with me till your mammy comes home?
四分之一的25%是多少
What’s 25 percent of a quarter?
四分之一的25%
25 percent of a quarter?
这问题真笨
Now that’s a stupid question.
我是说 25%便是四分之一
I mean, 25 percent is a quarter.
不可能有四分之一的四分之一
You can’t have a quarter of a quarter.
可以的 对吗 克里斯基
You can. Can’t you, Christy?
他懂得什么
What would he know?
妈 克里斯基拿起粉笔了
Ma. Ma, Christy picked up the chalk.
来吧 克里斯基 写下来
Go on, Christy. Go on, make your mark.
是Y
It’s a Y.
是X
It’s an X.
-那是什么 克里斯基 -只是乱画而已
-What’s that, Christy? -That’s only an oul’ squiggle.
是有意思的
There’s something in that.
别胡思乱想
Nah, don’t be gettin’ notions into your head, woman.
这孩子是残废的 面对现实吧
The child’s a cripple. Face facts.
让他有任何的观念 不会对他有好处的
It won’t do anybody any good trying to put ideas in his head.

Watch this!
对 来吧
Right. Now come on.
我们加上引擎吧
We’re gonna put the engine on now.
-你装引擎 -是的 来吧
-You’re puttin’ an engine in it? -Yeah. Come on till you see.
来吧 引擎
Come on, engine.
-他现在只需要驾驶执照 -太好了
-All he needs now is a license. -It’s great.
小心点 好吗 小心点
Take it easy, will ya? Ah, go on, take it easy.
他坐在上面可玩上一整天
He’ll play in that all day now.
他可以和其他孩子一起
He can go out with the other boys now.
-看 -它们真大
Look at those! They’re massive!
-那是什么 -是她的东西
-What’s that? -That’s her thing.
你把你的东西放进去半小时 便会有孩子
You put your thing in there for a half an hour and you get a baby.
放进去一小时就会有双胞胎
If you do it for an hour you get twins.
我表哥是双胞胎
My cousin’s a twin.
-班尼 伯仁 -是你妈
-Benny! Brian! -There’s your ma.
汤姆 快点 妈妈来了
Quick, Tom. Here’s Ma!
-不是我的 -班尼
-It’s not mine! -Is Benny in there?
-快收起来 -收在哪儿
-Hide it! -Where?
你聋了吗 进来来喝茶
Are you deaf? Come in for your tea!
收在克里斯基下面
-Hide it under Christy. -Are yis all deaf?
我找了你二十分钟
I’ve been calling you for 20 minutes to come in for your tea.
-来吧 -带他进去
-It’s OK, Mam, we’ll take him in. -Well, take him in now.
推走他 半小时前 茶已经准备好了
It’s been on the table for at least a half an hour.
到里面去 快
See?
他干嘛还不睡
Why won’t he go to bed?
他喜欢那老战车
He loves that oul’ chariot.
抱起他
Come on, get him up.
我想去喝啤酒
I want to go and have a pint.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!