– 我能看看他吗? – 你可以做任何你想要做的。
– Can I see him? – You can do anything you want.
你是他的姐姐。
You’re his sister.
你耳朵上是什么?
What’s on your ear?
雪莉?
Shelly?
看。
Look.
– 他是如此的小。 – 我知道。看看他的小手。
– He’s so tiny. – I know. Look at his little hands.
– 我很抱歉不能来接你。- 我尽快赶到这里来了。
– I’m sorry I couldn’t come pick you up. – I was pushing as fast as I could.
很疼吗?
Did it hurt a lot?
你无法想象。
You have no idea.
– 来,让我抱抱他。 – 好的。
– Here, let me hold him. – Okay.
– 扶住头 – 是的。
– Got his head? – Yeah.
好。
Okay.
– 你喜欢这样。 – 是的。
– You like that. – Yes.
也许他尿了。
Maybe he’s wet.
也许他是饿了。
Maybe he’s hungry.
他没事。
He’s okay.
你要唱歌♥给他听。
You just have to sing to him.
在这里事情还没有完全平静下来。
Things haven’t exactly calmed down around here.
我得到了一个A+的报告作业。
I got an A-plus on the report.
爸爸习惯了我的耳洞,尼克这个夏天来探望我们。
Dad’s getting used to my pierced ears, and Nick’s coming to visit this summer.
除此之外,我忙着当个大姐姐。
Other than that, I’m busy being a big sister.
我想告诉我的弟弟有关于妈妈的事…
I like to tell my brother about my mum…
…我怎么见到她的朋友,发现她是多么的特别。
… how I got to meet her friends, and find out how special she was.
她可能没有在好莱坞大道留下她的足迹…
She may not have her footprints in cement…
…但她确实在世界上留下了写印记。
… but she definitely left her imprint on the world.
我告诉他,尽管这听起来很自负…
And I told him that, even though it sounds conceited…
…她最大的成就,那就是我
… her greatest achievement was me.
ps:片中提到迪兰的诗《不要温和走入那良夜》在大量电影中提到
在《星际穿越》中也提到过
UP在CCTV6看过第一部,那个小男孩哟,当时看完感觉心里怪怪的
如今再看,释然!生活不是电影,生活残酷多了,也精彩多了
如果UP还没离开人世的话,下个电影见

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!