马丁叔叔在洗澡 我想看一看
My Uncle Martin’s in the hot tub, and I’m… watching.
奇怪的一家人
What a strange family.
你可以睡在这儿
You can, uh– You can sleep here.
火星人也需要睡觉吧 – 当然
You guys do sleep, don’t you? – Oh, most definitely.
太好了 我们还有共同点
Oh, great. We have something in common.
你心地善良 蒂姆
You’re very kind, Tim O’Hara.
我很累了
No, just very tired.
好好睡吧
Ohh, enjoy your rest cycle.
我也睡一觉
I’ll do the same.
我得好好睡一觉
I could use a little shut-eye.
我也是
So could l.
该起床了 – 好吧
Rise and shine! – Yeah, yeah right.
我们今天做什么 我可是精力充沛
What’s on tap for today, Tim O’Hara? I feel like a million radix.
今天 还是晚上呢 你才睡了30秒钟
Hey, it’s still tonight. You’ve been asleep for 30 seconds.
30秒
Thirty seconds?
看来我是很累了
Wow, I really was tired.
还等什么
What are we waiting for?
我们得出去好好逛逛
There’s a whole metropolis out there just waiting to be discovered!
三更半夜的到哪去逛啊
No, not in the middle of the night, there isn’t.
我想吃冰淇淋 就现在
I feel like ice cream, and there’s no time like the present.
为什么不开门 这个星球怎么回事
Hello? Why aren’t they open? What’s wrong with this planet?
我跟你说过的 十点才开门
I told you they don’t open till 10:00.
我第一个排队
I could be first in line.
你昨天把这里闹翻了天
They aren’t gonna let you in when they do open,
他们今天不会让你进去的
not after that little stunt you pulled yesterday.
这可是非法入侵
We call that breaking and entering.
潮湿空气的味道
Ah, the smell of moist air.
我永远也忘不了
I’ll never forget this.
你们的海洋 冰淇淋
Your ocean! Ice cream!
虽说这个原始星球 根本没法跟火星♥相♥比
This primitive planet may not compare to Mars,
但也并不象我想象的那么糟糕
but it’s not the rotten rock I thought it was.
别回头 有人跟踪我们
Don’t look now, but I think we’re being followed.
不可能
Impossible.
我的天线早该感应到的
My acute sensory perception would have detected that immediately.
现在有了
Now it’s working.
你在干什么
Hey! Hey, buddy! What are you doing?
我被发现了 我要完了
I’ve been discovered! I’m doomed!
放松点 或许只是游客
No, no, no, just calm down. It’s probably just some tourist or something.
而且 即使你被抓住 你也将受到欢迎
Besides, even if you did get caught, you’d probably be, you know, welcomed.
受到欢迎
Welcomed?
蒂姆 地球人把珍禽异兽放在哪
Tim, where do Earthlings put their most beautiful and rare animals?
如果我不能修好太空船 我将完蛋 就像尼涅特一样
If I don’t get that spaceship fixed, I’m finished, just like Neenurt.
你能修好吗 我快受不了 了
Can you fix it? ‘Cause I’m dyin’ here.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink, is what I need.
衣物柔顺剂
干杯
Yeah. Downy the hatch.
怎么了
What was that?
搞什么 这是什么
What in blazes? What is it?
完蛋了
Oh, blotz!
祖特 是自动炸毁系统
Zoot, an I.S.S.!
这就是租来的
Blasted rental
这是租的
This is a rental, is it?
转吧 太棒了 好爽
Owww! Spin me, mama! So nice, so good
马丁叔叔 怎么样
Uncle Martin, what are you–
技术部
Tech department.
嗨 是我
Hi, it’s me.
嗨 – 你在干什么
Oh, hi. – What are you doin’?
男人来自火星 女人来自金星
做研究
Uh, research.
你曾经有过 对别人没有一点感觉
Have you ever got into your head how– how you felt about somebody,
但他又突然让你 改变想法的时候吗
and then something they said or did just suddenly changed your mind?
有啊
Well, yeah, I–
你能过来吗
Could you come over?
拜托 我得见你 是件大事
Please, I really need to see you. It’s important.
就来
Sure.
等我半小时
Could you give me like a half an hour?
你是最好的 利兹
You’re the best, Lizzie.
好 再见
Okay, see ya!
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
我可不像你 只睡12秒钟就可以了
Martin? I’m not like you. I need more than twelve seconds of sleep.
我只要有个电子加速器 就可以了
All I need is one lousy electron accelerator for a vortex generator.
但我有吗 没有
But can I build it? No.
再多花一点时间 你就可以做成了
You’ll do it. You just gotta give yourself a little time, that’s all.
时间 我没有时间了
Time! I have no time!
我发现太空船 装有自动炸毁系统
I just discovered that this blasted rental is equipped with an I.S.S.!
你说什么
Yeah, what’s that?
自动炸毁系统
Interstellar Safety System.
是一种引爆装置
A detonation mechanism designed to prevent…
防止先进科技落入坏人手中
advanced technology from falling into the wrong hands.
一旦坠机定时器就自动开启
It’s timer activates automatically at the point of a crash.
我听到你说引爆
Okay, wait, I heard “detonation” somewhere in there.
今晚九点之前要是走不了的话 我就会有大♥麻♥烦
If I don’t take off by 9:00 tonight, you’ll hear a lot more than that.
什么麻烦
Uh, how much more?
啊哼
Uh-huh.
干杯 – 你随意
Lublick. – Uh, you b–
我知道你尽了力
I know you’ve done your best to help me,
但是没有用
but it’s no use.
糟了 我得了火星忧郁症
Oh, no. I’m sinking into a Martian depression.
别胡思乱想了 振作点 肯定能修好
Sinking? No, no sinking. Come on, we gotta go fix this thing.
我快要四分五裂了
I’m falling apart, Tim.
不会的
Oh, no, you’re not.
来吧
Come on.
这是你的
Yes you are.
火星人一忧郁就会四分五裂
On Mars, when we get depressed, we literally fall apart!
没事的 别再乱动 否则会更糟
Okay, no problem. Don’t move, don’t make it any worse than it already is.
我得把你拼起来
What we’re gonna do is we’re gonna put you back together.
是这样吗 不对
Does it screw in? It’s not–
好了 只要– 哦 不
Okay, just– aaah! No!
我要回家
I wanna go home!
还是先动动头吧
We’re gonna put our heads together–
进来
Coming!
是谁
Who’s that?
是利兹
It’s Lizzie!
利兹 哦 不
Lizzie? Oh, no.
你等一会儿
You wait here.
你要干什么
Where are you going with those?
先藏起来
Just tidying up!
还给我 把我的胳膊还给我
Give ’em back! Give me back my arms! Give me back–
我要死在这里了
Why do I have to die here?
有人吗
Hello?
别动
Don’t move.
蒂姆
Tim!
这个房♥间里有什么会让人觉得你是个变♥态♥吗
Does anything in this room strike you as odd?
蒂姆
Tim?
马上来
Just a minute!
千万别说话
Would you just be quiet?
我就来
Coming!
利兹 是你呀
Lizzie! Oh, Br-Br-Brace!
蒂姆 你好吗
Tim! Are you decent?
还好 这真是个惊喜
Oh, yeah! Yes, I am. What a surprise!
是呀 马上消失
Yes, now get out!
你说什么
What did you say?
哦 我迷失了 我是说你太美丽了 让我迷失了自己
Uh, I’m lost. I mean, I’m at a loss for how beautiful you look.
蒂姆 我得向你解释一下
Now, Tim, I hope you’re gonna let me make it up to you.
没那个必要吧
Oh, no, you don’t have to do that. I mean, that–
不过 既然你
Well, you know, that’s up to you. I mean, if that’s–
我带来一瓶香槟
I brought a little peace offering.
杯子在哪儿
Where are your wine glasses?
那是卧室 酒杯不在里面
No, no, no– That’s the bedroom. No glasses up there.
也许我过一会儿再去
Oh, well, maybe I’ll get a little tour later.
别忘了厕所
Don’t miss the bathroom!