你这个负心汉 用完就扔
Aaaah! You used me, you buttonhole!
那衣服肯定褪色 等着瞧吧
Go and have your fling. Colors fade! You’ll see!
怎么了
Hello?
有人来了
Huh? Oh, incoming.
有人吗 真是的
Hello? Man.
天啊
Oh, geez!
这是谁的破衣服
Talk about a tacky suit!
破衣服
Tacky, huh?
嘿 嘿 搞什么
Hey! Hey! What?
换另一边 – 喔 嘿
Now turn the other cheek. – Ow! Hey!
回头见 小丫头
Catch you later, Spanky.
好了 我得逃出去
All right, I’m bustin’ out!
来吧 – 尽管穿吧
There. – Go ahead, try ’em all on.
我才不在乎
See if I care. Whoa!
问世间情为何物
If love is a crime,
直叫人生死相许
lock me up! I’m guilty.
看吧 多完美的六号♥
Look at her. A perfect size six,
而且没被穿过
and never been worn!
亲爱的 别说话 跟我来
Darling, don’t speak. Just come to me.
太棒了 我是多形体 你是多元酯
Oh, this is crazy. I’m a polymorph, and you’re a polyester.
我爱你这种合成布料
Yes, you’re synthetic, but I like that in a girl!
宝贝 亲一下吧
Give me some thread, baby!
这是什么东西 – 祖特
Oh, what’s this, Velcro? Ohh! – Zoot!
谢谢 小妞 别想引诱我
Ah! No, thank you, little girl, I don’t want to buy any cookies!
你这不要脸的家伙
You lecherous leotard! Have you no shame?
你喜新厌旧 还敢说我
Look who’s talking, Mr. Clothes Horse!
进来吧 不然我把你晾在一边
Now, in you go, or you’ll take a long walk on a short hanger.
我会进去的 现在降落
Coming in for a landing! Flaps down!
赶紧进来
I said bag it, mister!
好的 好的 你不用帮我洗澡了
All right, all right, you don’t have to throw me in the hamper.
笨蛋
Dork.
下次我送你去干洗 – 你吃吧
Next time, the dry cleaner. – Bite these.
你– 我的变形丸啊
You– Blasted nurplex!
金星 海王星 昂太星
Oh, Venus, Neptune! Besoatai
蒂姆 帮帮我 – 嗯
Help me, Tim! – Mm-hmm.
米拿星
Mitanaro
是颗兰色的小药丸
Tim, it’s a little blue one!

No!
把它还给我 你这小家伙
Give me that, you age-impaired little blotz.
我的口香糖
Mine! Gum!
我的变形丸
Mine! Nurplex!
妈妈 妈妈
Mum, mum
为什么不分给他一点
Why wouldn’t you give the kid a piece of gum?
你要试就试试吧 来一颗
Okay, sure, right. Here, have one.
来吧 来吧
Come on, let’s go. No, no, come on.
干什么 干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
没什么 – 别指着我
Trust me. – Not the finger! Don’t do the finger!
吃一颗吧
Try some.
为什么
Why?
你不想吃火星口香糖
You don’t want to try Martian gum?
不是很想 – 你害怕了
No, not particularly. – Afraid,
地球人
Earthling?
老实说 还不难吃
You know what, that is not bad.
中间有点酸的
The center’s got a nice little zing to it.
有变化吗
Notice anything different?
哪有什么变化
Hmm, no. No, not really.
现在几点了
What time do you have?
吐出来 吐出来
Spit, spit, spit.
没事吧
Everything okay in there?
拉链卡住了 – 哇哦
Zipper trouble. – Yeeow.
这颗所谓的”口香糖”
This “gum,” as you call,
帮助我维持人类的外形
allows me to take on the outward appearance of a human being.
对你就完全相反
On you, it has the reverse effect.
刚才应该是你的本来模样了
Oh, so that’s what you really look like.
别恶心我了 那是福禄星人
Don’t be disgusting. That was Fluvian Nurplex.
哦 – 我们带着许多不同的星球
Oh. – We carry many different planets.
刚刚不算什么
If you think that was bad,
这是威娜七星
this is Veenox Seven.
哦 那是 – 别乱吃威娜七星变形丸
Oh, well, that’s– – Don’t ever mess with a Veenox Seven.
一定要拒吃 威娜七星变形丸
When it comes to Veenox Seven, just say no.
♪ Me man got fire ♪
♪ Me so on fire feeling hot hot hot ♪
来吧 朋友们 所有的人
All right, come on, the rest of you, come on up on stage!
夏威夷杯
m 0 0 l 400 0 400 80 0 80
老年人日光浴大赛
这夏天你拥有 阳光,海浪,沙滩
The sun, while you can get it. The sand, the surf.
海滩通常代表青春的形象
Usually, the beach conjures up images of our youth,
[contraceptions] 避孕(法) 节育(法)
请到日落码头来 展示你的雄风
but come on down to Sunset Pier today, and your contraceptions of–
是风采
Preconceptions!
雄风 – 不 是风采
Contraceptions. – Preconceptions!
菲力克斯
Felix!
我说的是”风采” 我发誓
I said preconceptions! I swear, preconceptions!
比利 比利 – 我说的是”风采”
Billy! Billy! – Preconceptions! I know I said preconceptions!
我早该听我父母的话去做 医生 我烦透这行了
I should listen to my parents and be a doctor. I hate this!
还在拍吗
Are we still rolling?
没人喊停
Nobody said “cut.”
♪ Feeling hot, hot, hot ♪
我怎么样
What do you think?
你最好穿上衣服遮丑
I think your bathing suit should have a top.
妈的 停 停 停
Cut! Cut! Cut!
菲力克斯
Felix!
菲力克斯完蛋了
Felix is toast.
蒂姆再不来 我们都得遭殃了
If Tim doesn’t get here soon, we could all be looking for work.
在这等着
Wait here.
为什么来这里
What is the meaning of this divergence?
我来看几个朋友
I gotta see some friends.
借口 托词
Negative! Exclamation point.
别再浪费时间了 我的船必须
We’re wasting valuable time. My ship must–
看看那边
Look at that!
你知道人类有多幸运吗
Do you have any idea how fortunate you are?
在火星上得从石头里挤水
The only water we get back on Mars has to be squeezed from rocks.
去冲浪吧
Well, surf’s up, dude.
蒂姆 你总算来了 布瑞丝正闹情绪呢
Tim, I’m so glad you came. Hurricane Brace hit again.
好说 马丁
Oh, okay. Uh, Martin?
我得先走 马上回来 – 利兹 很高兴又见到你
I gotta go. I’ll be right– – Lizzie! How nice to see you again.
我们见过 – 当然
Have we met? – Of course!
没有
Not.
很高兴第一次见到你
How nice to see you again for the first time.
我是蒂姆的马丁叔叔
I’m Tim’s Uncle Martin.
哦 我–
Oh, I–
我 哦–
I, uh–
什么声音
What was that?
我得吃点东西
I must find nourishment.
那声音从你胃里发出来的
That came from your stomach?
我有三个胃
Stomachs.
他就爱说笑话
Oh, he is– He is such a kidder.
你等一下
Listen, I’ll be with you in couple minutes, okay? You just–
我马上回来
I’ll be right over. Tell her to–
我看你需要
We gotta get you– ah!
冰 淇 淋
给我来个双球
Excuse me, could I have a double dip–
三球冰淇淋 撒点巧克力
actually, make that a triple dip, chocolate chip, please.
好的 先生 – 我要的是食物 不是冰冻的彩色猪油
Yes, sir. – Tim, I need nourishment, not colored buckets of frozen lard.
这可是地球上很有营养的东西 我们早餐都吃
Look, this is very nutritious food here on Earth. We eat this for breakfast.
明知有毒还要吃呀
Tim, you don’t need to try poison to know that it kills.
来 拿着
Here, take this.
等我五分钟 我得去转播车那边
Give me five minutes, okay? I have to go to the news van.

Blecch!
菲力克斯 – 我说的是”风采” 我发誓
Felix! – I said “preconceptions,” I swear! Preconceptions!
你♥他♥妈♥的太不专业了
You unprofessional little man!
也就干点低级的工作
All you have to do is come up with the dumb things I say!
比利
Billy!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!