That’s impossible. Are you sure it’s not the trajectory of our own satellite?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
彗星又改变了方向
Uh, the comet’s just changed direction again, sir.
一定是仪器故障 – 我已得到在线确认
It’s gotta be the equipment. – I’ve got down line confirmation.
电脑确认系统一切正常
No, sir. Our backup computers verify all systems go.
它要掉下来了
It’s– It’s coming down, sir.
什么 卫星吗 – 不 是彗星
The satellite? – No, sir. The comet.
好吧 发出紧急警报
Okay, let’s go to general alert.
少校 出动F-16战机 – 是 上校
Major, scramble the F-16s. – Yes, sir!
接外星人研究中心 – 没问题
Sergeant, get SETI group on the line. – Copy that.
好戏上演了 我们发现飞碟了
Showtime, boys. We got ourselves a U.F.O.
让开
Excuse me.
这是什么
What’s this?
达尔顿的电♥话♥号♥码
It’s Capt. Dalton’s telephone number.
我并不喜欢他那种人
Well, he’s not really my type, but–
你可把我害苦了
You made me look such an idiot.
布瑞丝 你听我解释
Brace, come on. Let me explain.
等着我告诉我老爸吧 – 别这样
Just wait until I tell my daddy. – No, Br– Brace, come on!
比利 – 等会儿 听我解释
Billy! – Wait a minute! Look, I–
很高兴认识你
Nice knowin’ ya.
看你以后怎么混
Ooh-hoo. Let us know where you end up.
这不算大灾难
It wasn’t a complete disaster.
怎么才算
Oh, compared to what?
兴登堡号♥
The Hindenburg?
[Hindenburg] 兴登堡号♥飞艇 是一艘德国的大型载客硬式飞艇和兴登堡级飞艇的主导舰船
1937年5月6日在新泽西州曼彻斯特镇莱克湖海军航♥空♥总站上空尝试降落时烧毁
泰坦尼克号♥
Titanic.
对不起
I’m sorry, pal.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
抱歉
Sorry.
快升高 少罗嗦
Get your nose up! Pull up!
♪ The blues kept knockin’ upon my door ♪
我叫你升高 没叫你大乱方寸
I said up, not out of joint!
就快坠机了
We’re goin’ down!
呼救 呼救
Mayday! Mayday!
别再挨罚了
Oh, not another ticket.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你疯了吗 害我差点撞车
Are you crazy? You could have totaled my car!
你看见了吗 看见了吗 – 什么
Did you see it? Did you see it? – See what?
飞机坠毁 好象是隐形战机坠毁
There was a crash. A plane or some–
我也没看清 太快了
It was like a stealth fighter! I don’t know! It happened so fast!
天哪 坠机事件
Oh, my God, a plane crash!
太恐怖了 我们什么都没拍到
Well, that’s terrible! We don’t even have any video!
在这边
Good! It’s over here.
等我一会儿
Tim, wait for me!
人类
Humans.
别跑那么快
Wait, not so fast!
这也是我的新闻
It’s my story too, remember?
那是什么
What was that?
什么 刚才有一道亮光
Hmm? What was what? It was this flicker, this– this light that–
算了
Never mind.
蒂姆 怎么
What, Tim?
蒂姆 等会儿
Tim, wait!
我的鞋跟 很贵的鞋呀
Oh, my heel! These are really expensive shoes, you know!
拜托了 蒂姆 到底在哪
Come on, Tim, where is it?
应该是个很大的东西
It was this huge thing! It was this–
这地方太恐怖了
You know, it’s really creepy out here.
蒂姆
Tim?
我再等你最后30秒
You’ve got 30 seconds and I’m leaving!
你看
Look at this.
这是什么
What’s that?
我不知道 真的不知道
I don’t know. I-I– I don’t know.
你在开我的玩笑吗
Is this your idea of a joke?
我向你发誓 那东西真的很大
No, I swear to you– look at– I mean, this thing was huge.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我还以为你是正常人呢
And I thought you were one of the normal ones!
我通常都 很正常的
I am one of the normal ones, normally.
想得很美嘛 蒂姆
Nice try, Tim.
居然想趁月蚀时 和我在沙滩上独处
You and me, alone on the beach, on the night of a lunar eclipse, no less.
我从没这样想过
I didn’t make this up!
把它当作我们 最后一次的约会吧
Keep this as a memento of our last date.
最后一次 我们以前从未约会过呀
Last date? We haven’t even had our first date!
这是唯一的一次
Well, consider this both.
布瑞丝
Brace? Brace!
地球
Earth
变形丸
Nurplex. Ay-yi-yi-yi mmm!
人类
Humans.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
真野蛮
Savages!
蒂姆 – 是你呀
Tim! – Aaah! Mrs. Brown.
口红太重了吗
Too much lipstick?
不 不 只是
Uh, well, no, no, no, no.
你突然出来吓我一跳
No, it’s just that you, uh…kind of appeared, that’s all.
我特意为你烤了蛋糕
I saved you some of my special brownies.
布朗夫人 布朗蛋糕 特意为你 懂吗
Mrs. Brown, brownies. Get it?
懂 太好了 非常感谢
Yes! That’s good. There you go. Thank you very much.
看到月蚀了吗
Did you see the eclipse?
真是太美了
Wasn’t it très magnifique?
你买♥♥的那些 法语磁带很管用嘛
Those French tapes are really paying off, aren’t they?
你听出来了
Oh, you noticed.
谢谢你的蛋糕 布朗夫人
Thanks for the brownies, Mrs. Brown.
蒂姆
Oh, Tim.
别忘了这周末的 慈善义卖♥♥活动
I wanted to remind you about the charity rummage sale this weekend.
你要捐什么东西的话
If you have anything you want to donate,
放在车♥库♥里就行 我来拿
leave it in the garage and I’ll pick it up.
我一定把这东西 放在最上面
Well, trust me, this will be right on top of the pile.
晚安 布朗夫人
Good night, Mrs. Brown.
还有一件事要告诉你
One more thing I wanted to tell you, Tim!
好的 晚安 蒂姆
Oh, good night, Tim!
今晚我倒霉透顶
I’m havin’ a bad night.
这点我完全同意
I couldn’t agree with ya more completely.
闭嘴
Shut up.
别骂人呀
How do you do it?
我不在 请留言 长话短说
O’Hara here. Please leave a message. Make it short.
我是查宁 你被解雇了
Channing here. You’re fired.
够短了吧
Short enough for ya?
没办法 倒霉的时候 一点辙都没有
What more can I say? When you’re right, you’re right!
别动 小地球人 不然我宰了你
Stay where you are, little Earth man, and no harm will come to you.
你说的很有道理
Say, I wish I’d thought of that!

Hello?
没办法 倒霉的时候一点辙都没有
What more can I say? When you’re right, you’re right!
别出声
Be silent.
别骂人呀
How do you do it?
我叫你闭嘴
I thought I told you to shut up.
这点我完全同意
I couldn’t agree with you more–
是你逼我这样做的
You leave me no choice.
什么人
Who’s there?
我有枪
I got a gun!
静电
Static.
老兄
Hey, buddy. Hey. Hey.
嘿 – 够了 地球人
Hey! – That’s it, Earthling!
我活过来了
It’s alive!
想跟我玩吗
Okay, you wanna play games?
抢垒成功
Slide through.
我一定是
I must be going…
太倒霉了
nuts.
好球
One strike, no balls.
我是”老虎” 泰戈尔 ·伍兹
Over here, Tiger Woods.
嘿 瞧 吉米·哈法来了
Hey, look– Jimmy Hoffa.
地狱来的鬼衣服
Leisure suit from hell!
我要
I’m gonna…
打扁你
mutilate you!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!