Doctor, there’s some chewing gum wedged back in his molar.
别动它 口香糖算什么
Leave it! Pestering me with Juicy Fruit!
这家伙的脑袋里有个电台
This guy’s got a radio station inside of his skull! Here.
呆会用电子显微镜观察一下
We’ll put this under the electron microscope later. Whoa-ho!
太好了 老板会大吃一惊的
Excellent. Armitan’s gonna be eating his words!
这真是个美妙的日子
Perfect ending to an already perfect day.
他脸色苍白
He’s a little pale.
可能是对镇静剂过敏
I think he’s having a negative reaction to the tranquilizers.
注射肾上腺素
Well, two CCs of adrenaline, stat!
博士 他快死了
Doctor, I think we’re losing him.
没有反应
Nothing.
关掉吧
Shut it down.
再试一次 准备扫描 全功率
Get ready to try it again. This time, full power.
他在指着什么
He’s pointing to something.
指着这个
He’s pointing to the thing.
拿起来 拿起来 不对
Pick it up. Pick– Pick it– Yeah. No. No, no, no.
不对 是那个 那个
No, that one. That one.
对 就是它 摁一下 就这样
Yeah, yeah. Yeah. This. Do this.
对了
Yes!
快后退
Get back
喔-噢-噢
Whoa-oh-oh!
不 不 不 噢
No. No, no. Oh.
蒂姆 – 噢
Tim! – Oh!
都给我滚开
All right, back off, Gomer. Hey.
拿过来吧 白♥痴♥
Give me that, dipstick!
你去救蒂姆 我来对付他们
You get Tim. I’ll scare the locals.
快走
Let’s get out of here!
快叫警卫
Call security!
这就对了 滚吧 没人能对付我
Nobody will take on the suit!
我的拉链卡住 我要发疯了
My zipper is stuck, and I’m mad as hell!
利兹 – 蒂姆 你没事吧
Lizzie, what– – Tim! Oh, are you okay?
我没事 – 真不敢相信
Fine, fine. – Oh, you wouldn’t believe–
你还好吧 – 还好
Are you okay? – Yeah.
我们得找到马丁 – 对
We got to find Martin. – Yeah.
退后
Back off!
听到了吗
You heard me.
你要知道 太空船 还有20分钟就要爆♥炸♥了
You don’t understand. That spaceship’s gonna explode in 20 minutes.
真的
It is?
趴下
On the floor. Now.
看看我是谁吧
Excuse me. Arnold, Jean-Claude?
没用吗
Not working. Oh.
一件空衣服
It’s an empty suit.
空衣服 是你说的
Empty suit? Now you’ve done it, Grasshopper. Whoo-aah!
你要跟我打拳
Boxing?
你应该去打苍蝇 有点痒痒
You should be boxing groceries. That tickles,
蠢货
ya big ox!
你是辣妹成员吗
Say, aren’t you one of the Spice Girls?
吭唷
Alley-oop!
解决了一个 还有一个
Beavis down, Butt-head to go.
[金发瘪四 黑发大头蛋] 1996年动画电影瘪四与大头蛋『Beavis and Butt-Head Do America』中的主角
你是不是尿裤子了
So, is it true you peed your bunk in summer camp? Ouch!
哦 天啊 蒂姆 利兹
Oh, Gee– Tim! Lizzie!
找死 – 哦
This is gonna hurt. – Ooh!
利兹
Lizzie!
太空船就要爆♥炸♥了
The ship’s going to explode!
威娜七星 嚼吧
Veenox Seven. Chew this.
相信我吧
You gotta believe it!
你去做过头发了吗
Did you do something with your hair?
你注意到了
Glad you noticed.
我喜欢你刚才那样
I think I liked you better the other way.
是吗 那我变回去
Oh, really? Well, that can be arranged.
不要了 我们先找马丁
No, no. We gotta find Martin.
祖特呢
Where’s Zoot?
糟了
Oh, no.
快活过来
Come on! Come on!
博士 他死了
Doctor, he’s gone.
我要他死他才能死 滚开
He’s not gone till I say he’s gone, so back off! Back off! Now!
快通电 – 好了 通电了
Charge the paddle. – All right, we’re charged.
电击 电击
Clear! Clear!
准备 电击
All right. Clear!
加油 马丁
Come on, Martin.
该死
Oh, damn!
没有脉搏了 博士
There’s no pulse, Doctor.
好吧 我宣布 死亡时间8:15
All right, all right. I’m calling it. 8:15.
我们来晚了
We’re too late.
不晚 快点
No, hurry!
博士 要我解剖他吗
Would you like me to do the autopsy, Doctor?
你疯了 给我滚 滚 滚 滚
Are you insane? You get out of here! Get out!
好的 好的
All right. All right.
全他妈的给我滚 – 我马上走
All of you idiots, you get out. You get out. – I’m goin’!
快滚 笨蛋
You get right out. Clowns!
过来
Come on.
对不起了 火星人
Okay, my sorry little Martian.
你死了最好
Have it your way.
我要把你开膛破肚
Let’s open you up.
需要帮助吗
Assistance, Doctor?
什么 不要
What? No! You–
等等 你不是
Hey, wait a minute. You’re not–
她是跟我一块的
She came with me.
哦 – 电击
Oh. – Clear.
我们 必须结合
Must… be together.
祖特
Zoot!
马丁
Martin?
马丁
Martin!
蒂姆 利兹
Tim! Lizzie!
你还
You’re–
你还活着 – 我真是太神了
You’re– – Breathin’, baby! I still got the touch.
你真不简单
Oh, you beauteous bathrobe!
马丁 – 棉衣肯定办不到
Martin– – Let’s see cotton do that, huh? Easy.
在他们面前正经点 我得保持形象 – 好的 好的
I got an image! – Okay, okay.
马丁 马丁
Martin! Martin!
时间不多了
We don’t have much time.
糟糕
Blotz!
封锁所有出口
Shut down and monitor all exits.
第二组待命
All units stand by for total lockup.
你会开锁吗 – 当然
Martin, can you get the lock? – I think so.
危险 高电压
走吧
Come on!
生物工程小组 注意
Biotech units on alert.
所有非保安人员
All non-security personnel…
到指定区域报到
are to report to their holding areas.
蹲下 蹲下
Come on. Stay down! Stay down.
这里就可以
Here’s a place!
好了 你们两个退后
All right. Stand back, you two.
怎么回事 外星人呢
What’s going on? Where’s the alien?
出了点问题 先生
There’s been a slight problem.
快开门 我去找科利叶
Open that gate. Let’s find Dr. Coleye.
是 马上 – 快点
Yes, sir, yes, sir. Right away. – Come on!
放行
Let ’em through!
拿去
Here.
装上去 好了
There. Contact.
应该没问题
There. I think that’s going to work.
我会想你的 马丁
I’m gonna miss you, Martin.
也想你 祖特
You too, Zoot.
别装了 流露真感情吧
You’re so full of starch! Hey, let ’em know how you feel!
你是我最好的宠物
You’re the best pet I ever had!
别这么感情用事
Stop being such a baby blanket!
利兹 我的好朋友
Lizzie, my dear friend.
保重 马丁叔叔
Take care, Uncle Martin.
我吻过她 感觉很好
I’ve done that before. It’s very nice.
我建议你也试试
I highly recommend it.
祝你们好运

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!