天啊 她的脑袋空无一物
Boy, her head was dark and empty.
在那边 在那边
There they are! There they are!
等等
Wait!
我想布瑞丝小姐可能 受到外星人的污染了
I think Miss Channing might have been contaminated by the alien.
我得亲自给她检查检查
I’m just going to give her a quick examination.
不
No!
马上就好
I’ll just be a moment.
走这边
Ah. There we go.
我还忘了什么吗
Let’s see. Am I forgetting something?
在那儿
There it is.
布朗夫人 我们在里面
Mrs. Brown! Down here!
夫人 夫人 别这样 – 这么漂亮的东西
Lady, please. – Oh, this is darling.
要坠落了
I’m gonna hurl!
孩子们一定会喜欢的
This will make some child very happy
一两块钱就行
if he’s got a buck or two.
你好 布朗夫人
Hey, Mrs. B. How are you?
你们好
Hello, fellows.
祖特
Zoot! Blotz!
我的太空船呢
My ship! Where’s my ship?
两小时后就要爆♥炸♥了
We only have two hours before it explodes!
我上楼找找
I’ll check upstairs.
快点 祖特
Hurry! Zoot!
祖特 你在哪
Zoot? Where are you?
不是祖特 能去哪呢
Blotz! You’re not Zoot. Where could he be?
找不到祖特 我不离开这个星球
I’m not leaving this planet without Zoot.
蒂姆
Tim!
楼上没有
Not upstairs.
什么是慈善义卖♥♥会
What’s a “rummaggie” sale?
慈善义卖♥♥会
“Rummaggie” sale? R– Rummaggie– Rummage.
布朗夫人
Mrs. Brown.
看来我们有同伴了 – 可恶
Looks like we got company. – Blotz!
他们在那 快追
It’s them! After them!
坐好
Hang on.
再说一次 一定要抓住它 赶紧设路障
I repeat, Gilford and Third. Give me that thing. I want a roadblock!
摆脱不了他们
We’re never gonna lose ’em!
你♥他♥妈♥的能不能 开快一点
Can’t you drive any faster, you pinhead?
麻烦了
Uh-oh, we’re in trouble.
全速前进
Maximum thrust!
什么 – 全速前进
What? – Stand on it, Stan!
我们会撞上去的
We’re gonna crash!
不会的
I think not!
快开枪 开枪
Shoot it! Come on!
他们在开枪
They’re shooting at us!
快躲进车♥库♥
Duck in that garage.
在哪 – 那边
What garage? – There!
坐好
Hang on!
为什么停车
Oh. Tim, why are we stopping?
就在里面
They’re right there.
天啊
God!
清洗服务
用那玩意把他们逼出来 – 是 先生
Get me that thing over there! We’re gonna flush ’em out! – Yes, sir.
丢了 – 什么
I dropped it! – What?
什么丢了
Dropped what?
我的分子压缩器
My molecular compressor!
用这个
Here. Use this.
这不管用
This won’t work!
用它来找呀
No, use it to find it.
很好 快 赶紧塞进去
That’ll do very nicely. Now, get it in there!
太乱了 找到了
Uh! Uh! Nuts! Ahh! I found it!
困住他们了
We’ve got you now!
蒂姆
Tim!
我看见了
I see it!
抱歉
Sorry.
快点 快点
Faster. Faster.
越来越近了
It’s getting closer!
这是最快速度了
I’m going as fast as I can!
还不够快
That’s not fast enough!
马丁 快看前面 我们被困住了
Martin! Martin, up ahead! We’re trapped!
快变小
Quick, make us smaller.
过不去的
We’re not gonna make it!
坐好
Hang on!
安全了吗
Are we clear?
应该是吧
Whoa-ho, I think we did it!
前面有亮光 – 哇哦
I see light ahead! – Oh. Whoa, whoa-ooh!
我们在哪
Where the heck are we?
喂 埃尔玛 我的新杂♥志♥呢
Hey, Elma, where’s my new Field and Stream?
在厕所里 你放在那的
It’s in the bathroom, right where you left it.
我找到了
Oh, yeah. I see it now.
我的三明治呢
By the way, where’s my tuna sandwich?
你要在厕所吃吗 – 哈哈 哦
You want it in there? – Ha-ha. Ohh!
我不该吃太多卷饼的
Why’d I eat that fourth burrito?
变大吧 快点
Do it. Do it now.
抱歉了 – 我要报仇
Sorry, buddy. – I’ll get you, you son of a b–
快点
No!
刚刚接到报♥警♥
Sir, the police just had a crank call.
说伍德蓝区有一辆汽车 冲出马桶
A ’62 Plymouth just came out of a toilet on Woodlawn.
快停车 停车 我们得好好谈谈
Stop! Pull over! Pull over! We need to talk! Pull over!
过那边去 – 哪边
Pull over there. – Where? Oh.
拆下发动机 我去拿太空船
Get the alternator. I’ll get the ship!
好的
Okay.
天哪
Oh, my goodness!
怎么回事
Martin! What’s wrong?
对不起 萝丽 这可是急事
Forgive me, Lorelei, but this is urgent .
有样东西我很需要
You have something I need desperately.
这种话不要乱说
Martin, don’t say that unless you mean it.
你不知道的是 我来自另一个世界
You don’t know the half of it. I’m from another world.
我早就知道了
Oh, well, I could have told you that.
马丁
Mar– Martin?
马丁 快点
Martin, come on!
以后看星星时 想想我吧
When you look at the stars, think of me.
我喜欢上她了 必须赶紧离开这里
Feelings for an Earth woman– I’ve gotta get off this planet.
拿到了
I’ve got it!
没有合适的工具 下不来
I don’t have the right tools, so I’m having trouble getting–
用你的办法也行
Oh! Or we could do it your way.
等等 这样一来 你的车就报销了
But wait! This means your vehicle will cease to function.
我知道它对你很重要
I know how much it means to you.
真可惜
Well, that’s too bad.
刚刚把车洗干净
Just had the darn thing washed too.
没关系
That’s good! That’s–
马丁 马丁
Martin? Martin?
正中目标
Direct hit!
马丁叔叔
Uncle Martin?
嘿 嘿 搞什么
Hey! Hey, what–
你们搞不清楚
Hey, you don’t know what you’re doing! Hey, hey!
别动那太空船
Don’t mess with that spaceship!
就要爆♥炸♥了
It’s gonna explode!
缩小光圈
Narrow the beam.
增大强度
Intensify.
住手 我们在里面 住手
Stop it! We’re in here! Stop it!
我怕热
I’m not flame-retardant!
我们在里面 住手
We’re in here! Stop it!
我们死定了
We’re gonna die.
死 我还没活够呢
Die? And I’m still virgin wool!
别担心
It’s okay.
我好害怕 抱紧我
I’m scared! Hold me!
哦 好舒服呀
Oh, this is nice.
小心一点
Easy does it.
很好
Great.
真有意思 – 博士
Wow. Fascinating. – Doctor.
这看起来象是某种传送装置
It appears to be some sort of biomechanical transmitting device.
他嘴里还有口香糖