They say he’s better than Dink.
据说比丁克还厉害
You shut up.
你闭嘴吧
They say he’s good at every sport.
据说他什么球都能玩
Let me tell you.
那我就告诉你吧
Nobody around here can beat Dink at nothing.
任何球类, 这儿没人能比得上丁克
Especially no colored boy.
更别提有色人种了
I’d like to see how good he is.
我倒想看看他有多棒
Who’s that man with the black mask? He doesn’t belong to the special army.
哪个家伙戴着黑面罩? 原来他不属于特种兵
After him, men!
跟上他. 伙计!
Uncle Sam is looking for a few good
山姆大叔需要体质优秀的
dogs!
军犬
That’s right.
没错
Some of America’s bravest soldiers salute by wagging their tails.
这几位美国最勇敢的士兵用摇尾巴来行军礼
Yankee Doodle doggies from all over
来自全国各地的美国♥军♥犬
have dedicated their lives to winning the war.
为取得胜利而贡献了自己的生命
Members of the Army’s crack K-9 Corps
陆军一流的军犬部队成员
undergo a training as rigorous as that of our fighting men.
经历了与两条腿的战士们同样严格的训练
Take that, Adolf!
拿住他, 阿道夫!
We’re not pulling your leg. We mean business!
我们不扯你的腿. 说话算话!
But not all of our four-legged GIs make it home.
但我们四条腿的士兵并非都能回家
Even the youngsters do their part.
连小小年纪的都来助战
Para-pups, they’re called, and they aid our boys in the air.
他们被称作, 宠物跳伞队. 在空中协助小伙子们
Who says dogs can’t fly?
谁说狗狗们不会飞?
Safe and sound on the ground. Another successful mission.
安全着陆. 又一次成功的完成任务
After a hard day’s work, these puppies need some R and R.
一天辛苦劳动后, 这些狗狗需要休息和娱乐
Front and center, Fido. Enlist today!
主要阵位, 肥嘟. 今天入伍
Hup 2, 3, 4! Hup 2, 3, 4!
齐步走!
We’ll bomb them, and then come down here to Libya
我们将炸毁他们, 然后撤退到利比亚
and bomb the rest of the guys. You got it?
接着炸毁剩余的敌人. 明白了么?
Go! Go! Go!
出发! 出发! 出发!
Way to go, Skip!
快走, 斯齐普!
Those are the bad guys. The Germans.
那就是敌人. 德国鬼子
Hitler!
希♥特♥勒♥!
You want to kill Hitler!
你们想要杀死希♥特♥勒♥么!
He’s ready.
他准备好了!
That’s about 16 inches high. That’s tall for a terrier.
身高大约16英寸. 他长的太高了
He’s a real good eater, sir.
他的确很能吃, 长官
I’m sure.
我相信
I see.
明白了
What?
什么?
Mr. Morris
莫里斯先生
this is as fine an animal as I’ve ever had the chance to encounter.
可以说这条狗是我所遇到过的最棒的动物
Sir, thank you, sir.
长官, 谢谢你, 长官
And I know Uncle Sam could use him, except he’s 4-F.
山姆大叔想用他, 不过他有残疾
4-F?
残疾
Yes, canine 4-F.
是的, 犬类残疾
You see, his left testicle hasn’t descended.
你看, 他的左侧, 睾丸还没有落下来
But I appreciate you bringing him in.
不过我很感谢你把它带来
Lieutenant, sir
上尉, 长官
Skip would like another chance.
再给斯齐普一次机会
He obeys orders really well and …
他能服从命令而且…
I really appreciate your patriotism…
我很欣赏你的爱国热情…
but I’ve got work to do.
但我还有其他的工作
Sit.
坐下
Sit!
坐下!
Roll over.
转圈
Play dead!
装死!
Canine 4-F! I can’t believe it.
犬类残疾! 我真不能相信
He obeys orders really well, I know.
他平常很听话的, 我知道
And he can do all those tricks.
他能耍各种把戏
I don’t know what got into him.
我不知道今天怎么了
Maybe he just got scared.
也许他今天发慌了
You saying my dog’s a chicken?
你说我的狗是胆小鬼?
I’m not saying your dog’s chicken. I’m saying maybe he got scared.
我没有说你的狗是胆小鬼. 我是说他可能被吓着了
Dink’s coming home! My boy’s coming home!
丁克要回家了! 我儿子要回家了!
Yes, Dink’s coming home!
太好了, 丁克要回家了!
Bet he’s got a bag of medals.
我敢打赌他的包里都是奖章
Is he there? ls he there on the bus?
他在么? 他在车上么?
Well, I don’t see him.
我没看到他
There he is!
他在那儿!
Welcome home, sugar!
欢迎回家, 甜心!
He just missed the bus, that’s all.
只是错过了这趟车而已
It’s okay. He’ll be on the next bus.
没关系. 他会赶下一趟车的
What’s wrong?
你怎么了?
Look, a cigarette wrapper!
瞧, 一张烟盒纸!
One little old piece of tinfoil ain’t gonna win no scrap drive.
一张旧锡箔纸赢不了捡废品活动大奖
You know, it’s been two whole weeks
你知道么, 整整两个星期了
and Dink hasn’t even come out of his house yet.
丁克还没出过家门
Willie, when you saw him, was he wearing his uniform?
威利, 你看见他当时穿军装了么?
Was he wounded?
他受伤了么?
It was really dark. I couldn’t tell for sure.
当时天太黑. 我看不清楚
But I bet he’s got a lot of medals to show us when he gets ready.
不过我肯定, 到时候, 他会有一堆奖章给我们看
My old man said he didn’t win no medals at all.
我老爸说他根本没获得奖章
Yeah, my pop says he’s a drunk.
对, 我爸说他成了醉鬼
I heard worse than that. I heard he turned tail and ran.
我听说他更糟. 据说他转身当了逃兵
Broke his own record in the 100-yard dash.
还破了他的百米记录呢
Where are you going?
你去哪儿啊?
What’s eating him?
他这是怎么了?
Watch out for the poison oak there.
小心有毒的橡树
Can almost taste that blackberry pie already.
好像已经闻到了黑莓派的味道
Should be some nice, thick bushes in around here.
应该就在附近的灌木丛里
Now, look.
现在, 你看
See that hickory over yonder?
远处那棵山核桃树?
The one that looks like he’s got a broken arm?
像是断了胳膊一样的?
That’s lightning.
是雷劈的
Now, see, you always want to leave a mark
现在, 看, 要随时留下记号♥
so you can find your way home.
这样, 回家不会迷路
Dad?
爸爸?
Whatever happened to your leg?
你的腿是怎么回事?
Now, you know what happened to my leg.
你不是早就知道了么?
Lost it in the Spanish Civil War
在西班牙内战中断了
when you was just a baby.
那时, 你还是婴儿
Where is it now, you think?
那现在你的腿在哪儿啊?
Well, somewheres in Catalonia, I suppose.
我想, 大概在加泰罗尼亚吧
Does it ever itch or hurt?
你的伤口还痒或还痛么?
You know, like the way they say?
我是, 听别人这么说的?
It hurts.
还痛
But they gave you a medal for it, right?
可你因此得了勋章, 是么?
I’d rather have the leg.
那我宁愿要腿
Now, look there.
现在, 看那边儿
There’s an old gray squirrel.
有一只灰色老松鼠
Go get him, boy!
去抓住他, 伙计!
You almost got him, boy.
你差点儿就逮住他了, 伙计
Hunters. Take a knee.
猎人. 快蹲下
Real slow.
别动
Hello!
喂!
Over here! 3:00!
附近有人! 3点位置!
Don’t move!
别动!
We’ll come to you!
我们过来了!
Was the war like this?
打仗就是这样么?
Boys.
伙计们
Would you look at that?
过去看看吧?
She’s something, all right.
她真漂亮, 是的
Or was.
或者是
Daddy
爸爸
She’s still alive.
她还活着
Shouldn’t we call a vet or something?
该叫兽医来看看?
We better get going. Come on.
我们该走了. 走吧
Come on.
快走吧
Y’all come by for some venison chili now, real soon.
你们都来我家尝尝鹿肉吧, 很快就好