Come on down, boy Sit down!
快下来, 伙计
Down! Will you sit down, please?
下来!
Why don’t you sit down? Your dog’s sitting.
为什么你不坐下?
I’m real sorry.
真对不起
I usually just let him choose the seats.
我通常只让他挑座位
I seen.
我看见了
He’s sitting by Rivers Applewhite.
他坐在里韦尔斯边上了
I can’t believe it!
简直不敢相信!
The world ain’t fair, I’m telling you.
说实话, 世界真不公平
I guess girls must really go for dogs.
我看女孩子们是真的喜欢狗
Freedom
自♥由♥
means the supremacy of human rights everywhere.
意味着人♥权♥高于一切
How long does it take mail to get to Europe?
从这到欧洲寄信要多久?
Where in Europe?
到欧洲哪里?
Where Dink is. Foxhole in the south of France.
丁克那里. 法国南部的战壕
Are you for Roosevelt, boy?
你喜欢罗斯福么, 伙计?
What do you think about Hitler?
你看希♥特♥勒♥怎么样?
Mrs. Jenkins, it’s us.
詹金斯太太, 使我们
Come on in, fellas. Be right with you.
进来, 小伙子们. 马上就来
Another letter already?
又写来一封信?
You know how to throw a curve?
你会扔弧圈球么?
Dink’s gonna show me when he gets home.
等丁克回来, 它就会教我
Who’s Dink?
丁克是谁?
Where are you from? Mars?
你是哪儿来的? 火星人?
Nope. Right across town over there.
不. 我就住在镇子那边
And you haven’t heard of Dink Jenkins?
你从来没听说过丁克 詹金斯?
He’s only the best ballplayer anywhere around here. Ever.
他是这一带最好的橄榄球员, 最好的
Well, you haven’t seen Waldo Grace.
那你还没见过沃尔多 格雷斯呢
He a colored boy?
他是黑人么?
Yep, and the best in the whole world.
对, 世界上最棒的球员
Besides Dink.
除了丁克
He likes you.
他喜欢你
You got mail!
你的邮件!
From overseas.
海外来的
Look at this.
瞧这个
Oh, boy!
噢, 孩子!
“And he said to his sons, ‘Saddle the ass for me.’
“他对他的儿子说, ‘把鞍子给我放到后边.’
So they saddled the ass for him and mounted it. ”
他们就把鞍放上去了.”
This right here is a musket used in the Civil War.
这把枪是南北战争时期的步♥枪♥
Now, then
现在,
we have time for just one more.
时间只够一个人上来
Who would like to be next? I have a show-and-tell.
下一个谁上来?
This right here is a German army helmet.
我手里拿的, 是德国钢盔
Inside it says, “Hans”.
里面写着 “汉斯”
It’s a dead Kraut’s helmet.
那德国兵死了
That ain’t no real Kraut helmet.
那不是真的德国钢盔
This is an ammo belt with some writing. It says:
这是条弹♥药♥袋, 上面用德语写着:
“Gott mit uns, ” which means, “God with us” in German.
“上帝与我们同在”, 是句普通的祈祷词
They think God’s on their side?
他们想上帝会站在他们一边?
That right there proves the stuff’s not real.
这正证实了这东西是假的
And this is a letter
我这儿是一封信
from a real GI fighting overseas.
一封来自美国大兵的信, 他在海外作战
“Dear Willie:
“亲爱的威利:
Boy, was I ever happy to get your letter and news of home.
天啊, 收到你的来信和家乡的消息太好了
I can’t wait to meet Skip.
我急于想见斯齐普
He sounds like a world-class dog.
他听上去棒极了
I can’t tell you exactly where I am
我没法告诉你我的确切位置
but I can tell you they don’t serve French fries in France. Hint, hint.
但我告诉你法国人不供应炸土豆. 暗示, 暗示
And that all Kraut is sauerkraut, if you ask me. Ha-ha-ha.
而且所有德国鬼子都是臭肉, 哈-哈-哈
Keep those letters coming, Willie-boy.
继续给我写信, 威利小子
And don’t let anybody go breaking my records while I’m gone.
我不在的时候, 别让人破我的记录
We’ll have these boys licked soon
我们很快就能胜利
and I’ll be home in time for baseball season.
我会赶回去参加棒球赛
Signed, your friend and neighbor
签名, 你的朋友和邻居
Private First-Class
一等兵
Dink Jenkins.”
丁克 詹金斯.”
I read my letter from Dink today.
今天我读了丁克的信
Where’d you really get that stuff, you big sissy?
你哪儿弄来的这些东西, 小家伙?
Give me that damn letter!
把你的信给我!
Get up and fight!
站起来, 打呀!
We playing ball or not?
还玩不玩球了?
You want your stuff back?
你想要回东西?
Then you gotta play ball.
那你就得玩球
Twenty-four, hut!
24, 开始!
Go out with it.
抱着球, 快跑
Touchdown!
触地得分!
Get him! Stay with him!
抓住他! 贴着他!
Look! Look! Did you see that? They scored.
看! 看! 你看到了么? 他得分了
Get up!
起来!
I don’t care if you’re hurt! Take the ball. I don’t care.
我不管你受没受伤! 去拿球. 我不管
I told you. Stay up here with the ball!
我告诉你, 抱着球往球门跑!
Run! Run!
跑! 跑!
Run!
跑!
Might as well stay down there. You’re not doing any good.
你还是躺在地上吧. 一点儿用处都没有
Okay, it’s our ball.
好, 我的球
Get the ball!
把球抢回来!
You little baby.
你这小婴儿
Fourteen, 23
14, 23
17. Set. Hut, hut.
17. 准备. 开始, 开始
Get the ball, Will! Get the ball, Will!
去抢球, 威利! 去抢球, 威利!
Run! Run!
快跑! 快跑!
Run for touchdown!
快跑, 去触地得分!
Run, Will, run! Run for touchdown!
快跑, 威利! 跑! 快跑, 去触地得分!
Run! Run!
跑! 跑!
We won, Skip! We scored a touchdown!
我们赢了, 威利!
Dog pile!
叠罗汉!
Not a bad run, Willie, for a sissy.
对你而言, 威利, 跑的不错
You missed!
你没打中!
Throw it higher.
投高点儿
If I throw any harder, I’ll break the window.
再使劲儿就打碎玻璃了
I bet he’s asleep.
我打赌他睡着了
What is it, boy?
怎么了, 伙计?
He probably sleeps with teddy bears I hate teddy bears.
他可能抱着小熊睡着了
Or with his mom Bet he’s still got his baby blanket.
可能跟他的妈妈睡呢
There he is.
他来了
Nice pajamas.
睡衣不错
Come on down.
快下来
I better not.
还是不了
Don’t make me come up there and get you, “Wilma”.
别让我上去找你, “威利姑娘”
Little baby!
小婴儿!
I’ll be right down.
我马上就来
Bring that Kraut stuff.
带上德国钢盔
And the dog.
还有狗
And clean underwear, if you scare easy.
要是胆小的话, 还有干净内衣
It’s you, Skip.
是你啊, 斯齐普
You scared me there, boy.
你吓我一跳, 伙计
Go on back to bed.
回到床上去吧
Go on.
去吧
Big Boy.
大家伙
Spit.
斯比特
Where y’all at?
你们在哪儿?
You want to be one of us?
你想入伙么?
Maybe. I mean…
也许. 我是说…
I guess.
我想吧
Then you gotta pass the test.
那你得通过一次考验
Where are we going?
去哪儿?
You know who’s buried here, don’t you?
你知道谁埋在这儿么?
My uncle’s buried here.
我叔叔埋在这儿
No, stupid.
不对, 傻瓜
The witch.
是巫师