是的 你帮了 你帮了 但是你帮不了自己
Yeah, you did. You did. More than I can count.
-看见了吗? -你帮不了自己!
– See? See? – But you didn’t help yourself!
赫夫
Hervé…
我爱你
I love you.
但你根本不记得你当时情况有多糟糕
But you just don’t remember how bad it got.
♪ Ooh, yeah ♪
-赫夫 -哦!
– Hervé. – Ooh!
嘿 我知道你是谁
Hey, I know who you are,
我很欣赏你的成就
and I appreciate all your success.
别误会了
Don’t take this the wrong way,
但是你为什么就不能表现得稍微高雅一些呢?
but why don’t you try and act with a little more class?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
过来!
Come here!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of a bitch! Come here!
好了 好了 够了
Okay, all right, that’s enough.
赫夫
Hervé.
啊 你好 斯班林先生
Ah, hello, Mr. Spelling.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
嗯
Mm.
赫夫 你和我需要谈谈
Hervé, you and I need to talk.
艾伦 给我两分钟 两分钟就好
No, Aaron. Two minutes and I’ll be ready.
-你迟到了三个小时 -好了
– You are three hours late. – Okay. You know.
你给我做事就不能这么放肆
This is not how you behave on my set.
放轻松 艾伦 放松点
Just relax, Aaron. You know? Relax.
-放松?-你该去度个假放松放松
– Relax? – Take a vacation, huh?
你把我们晾在这三个小时了
You have held us hostage for three hours.
我晾你们了?真幽默
Hostage? Come on. Come on.
不!
No!
马蒂 你不能把收走我的房♥子!
Cannot take the fucking house, Marty!
房♥子是我的 马蒂!
The house is mine, Marty!
不 你告诉他们!
No, you tell them!
不 不 你不要对我说不行!我才要说不!
No, no, you don’t say no to me! I say no to you!
你打电♥话♥给卡米尔的律师说
You call Camille’s lawyer and tell–
不 你这么做 我炒了整个公♥司♥!
No, you do that, I fire the whole company!
-赫夫 舆♥论♥… -走开 艾伦!
– Hervé, the network… – Out of my way, Aaron!
…非常关注你的事
…is very concerned about your behavior.
-我不能保护… -艾伦 现在别烦我!
– I can’t protect… – Later, Aaron!
开他妈的车!
Drive the fucking car!
我很抱歉 里卡多
My apologies, Ricardo.
为什么还不开车?快他妈开啊!
Why are we sitting here? Drive the fucking car!
开车
Drive right over here.
我不想和那个该死的傻♥逼♥说话
I don’t want to talk to that fucking banana.
-我们走吧!
– Let’s go!
现在!
Now!
我知道你现在处境非常困难
Ricardo: I understand this is a most difficult moment
你的私生活一团乱
in your personal life.
但我们有一群人在等着
But we have a crew waiting.
这并不是你第一次让他们等待
And this is not the first time you make them wait.
与你所想的恰恰相反
Contrary to what you may think,
我是你的朋友 我理解你的痛苦
I am your friend, and I understand your pain.
虽然我讨厌你
Although I hate the sin,
我被教导要去包容和爱所有的人
I’ve been taught to love the sinner.
所以请认真听我说
So please listen to me very carefully.
如果你现在决定离开
If you decide to leave now,
你的生活将不再同以往
your life will never be the same.
我保证你会后悔的
And I promise you, you will regret it.
来吧 塔图
So come, Tattoo.
让我们去迎接我们的客人
Let’s welcome our guests.
谢谢你的努力 里卡多
Thank you for trying, Ricardo.
也许我们还有另外的人选
Perhaps there’s another little man.
那天就是结束的开始
That was the beginning of the end.
他警告过你
He warned you.
谢谢你今晚肯见我 马蒂
Thank you for seeing me tonight, Marty.
别客气
Don’t mention it.
我知道那些年来对你来说都很艰难
I know it was hard for you all those years,
我想让你知道我很欣赏你所做的一切
and I want you to know I appreciate all your hard work.
我懂
Okay.
下一次 从前门进来
Next time, use the front door.
我对你的经历感到难过…
I’m sorry you had to go through that…
别说 别说
Don’t, don’t.
发现自己过得比其他所有人都要好
It must feel good to think
是不是感觉很棒啊?
that you are better than everyone else, hmm?
-我没有… -至少我曾经成功过
– I don’t. – At least I’ve had success.
-你永远不会不成功 – 好吧 我懂了
– You never will. – Oh, I see.
因为你很尴尬 所以你现在就挖苦我
You’re just going to pick on me now because you’re embarrassed.
你知道为什么像你这样的人永远不会成功吗?
You know why people like you never succeed?
这是因为你没有胆量去干大事 畏首畏尾!
It is because you don’t have the balls to do it yourself.
坐在一旁评头论足很容易 不是吗?
So much easier to sit on the sidelines judging, isn’t it?
我的评论都很客观正确啊
I was right about what happened.
关于你的经历我猜的八♥九♥不离十
About your role in it.
最该受责备的是你
You were to blame more than anyone else.
这就是事实
That is the truth.
别跟我讲这个
Don’t you lecture me about that.
你知道我的想法吗?
You know what I think?
你靠指指点点别人的生活来谋生的原因
I think the reason you point the finger for a living
是因为你不想让任何人看到
is because you don’t want anyone to see
在那些文字背后的真实的你
who you really are, that underneath all those words,
你什么都不是!
you are nothing!
但你别骗我了
But you don’t fool me.
我把你看得清清楚楚
No. I see you.
丹尼
Danny T–
丹尼泰特
ah, Danny Tate.
这他妈就是浪费时间
This is a waste of fuckin’ time.
-停车 -是
– Pull over. – Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥以为是谁都能离开我?
Who the fuck do you think you are to walk away from me?
你曾经做过什么?
What did you ever do?
你什么都没做!
You’ve done nothing!
你什么都没活!
You’ve lived nothing!
是什么让你有权利去评判 年轻人?
What gives you the right to judge, Junior?
什么都没有
Nothing.
但至少我愿意承担责任
But at least I’m willing to take responsibility
承担我自己所搞砸的一切
for the shit that I’ve done.
但是你呢?你不能 现在都不行
But you? No way. Not even now.
甚至几年后都不能
Not even years fucking later.
你是一个多么可悲 可怜的小怪物啊
What a sad, pathetic, little freak you are.
什么?你仍然认为我是那个
What? You still think I’m the one
把一切都搞糟的人 ?
that fuck everything up?
看看你!看看你!
Look at you! Look at you!
三十二天戒酒
Thirty-two days sober.
现在是什么?是什么?两个小时?嗯?
And now what is it? What is it? Two hour? Huh?
你现在像个酒鬼?
Oh, you feel like a drink now?
哈?
Huh?
你说得对
You made your fucking point.
至少我的生命将被铭记
At least my life will be remembered.
它是有意义的
It will count for something.
但是你 你只不过是一个脚注而已
But you, you’re nothing more than a footnote.
在我说完这句话之前 你就会被遗忘的
You will be forgotten before I finish this sentence.
是吗?那你为什么不干脆杀了我?
Yeah? So why don’t you just fucking kill me then?
啊?继续!
Huh? Go on!
这将是一个完美的结局
It’ll make the perfect ending.
你将给我们俩都帮上一个大忙
You’d be doing us all a favor.
毕竟我只是一个小人物
I’m just one of the little people after all.
会有什么不同呢?
What bloody difference would it make?
没有人会去他妈的在意 不是吗?
But then no one’s going to fucking read about it, are they?
你认为你是唯一一个艰苦生活的人吗?
Do you think you’re the only one who’s had a tough life?
是谁把事情搞砸了 又不承认呢?
Who’s fucked things up and had trouble admitting it?
你根本没那个胆
You don’t own that,
你这个自以为是的小混♥蛋♥!
you egotistical, entitled little prick!
我们都会搞砸一些事情
We all have!
是个人都他妈会做错事!操!
We’re all fucking human! Fuck you!