我讨厌!我讨厌……
I’m sick! I’m sick of…
所以我们不会再做了 结束了
So we won’t do it anymore. We’re done.
我们再也不会做这种事了
We won’t do this shit anymore.
宝贝 你在做什么 ?
Baby, what are you…?
妈的 你在干什么?
Fuck, what are you doing?
上帝!
God!
凯西
Kathy.
在那天结束的时候
Hervé: At the end of the day,
我意识到我和其他人没有什么不同
I realize I am no different to anyone else.
只是沉溺于幻想
Addicted to a fantasy.
幻想某物或某人
The fantasy that something or someone
会带走我生命里的痛苦
will take away the pain of life.
这将是一个美丽的早晨
It is going to be a beautiful morning.
什么时候回去
Hervé: When you go back?
明天 或者后天
Tate: Maybe tomorrow. Or the day after.
我还不知道
I don’t know yet.
今晚来我住的酒店找我
Come see me tonight, at my hotel.
今晚?
Tonight?
是的
Yeah.
我住在环球的喜来顿
I stay at the Sheraton in Universal.
我的房♥子最近在烟熏消毒
They fumigate my house.
我对烟熏过敏
Allergic to the fumes.
请一定过来
Please come.
我没有什么问题要采访了
I don’t have any more questions.
我也没有更多的故事回答你了
Well, I don’t have any more answers.
但我有东西给你
But I have something for you.
好吧
We’ll see.
我们度过了一个漫长的夜晚
It’s been a long night.
我们都在赌你要多久
We all took a bet how long it would be
又会喝酒
before you were off the wagon.
如果你这么想知道的话 我一直都没喝
I haven’t been drinking again, if that’s what you think.
没关系的 伙计
It’s all right, mate.
喝酒的你才有意思
You’re far less boring that way.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
巴斯金交给我了一份任务
Baskin’s got a job for me.
什么?
What?
她让我来采访戈尔·维达尔
Something about a hatchet job.
你在开玩笑吧?
You kidding?
不然你以为会怎么样?你搞砸了
What’d you expect?
所以她炒了我?
So she fired me?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你最好自己问她
You’d better ask her.
朋友
Oh, be a pal.
让她知道我平安到达 好吗?
Let her know I arrived safely, will you?
丹尼!丹尼!
Danny! Danny!
-丹尼!丹尼!
– Danny! Danny!
丹尼
Danny.
来吧
Yeah.
我的女朋友
My girlfriend.
喂?
Hello?
凯蒂?
Katie?
丹尼,我告诉过你不要——
Danny, I told you not to–
不 别挂电♥话♥ 凯蒂 拜托 拜托
No, don’t hang up, Katie. Please, please.
你不用说话
You don’t have to say anything.
我明白了
I worked it out.
为什么我不愿面对这一切
Why I can’t accept it.
我知道我无法去弥补
And I know there’s nothing I can do to fix it.
但我想让你知道
But I wanted you to know that…
我知道一切都结束了
…I know it’s over.
我知道 我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I know it is, and I’m sorry.
因为你值得更好的
Because you both deserve better.
那
It’s…
那很好
it’s really good…
听到你说这些
that you’re saying all of this.
你能够想明白
That you’re realizing…
丹尼?
Danny?
我还在
I’m still here.
妈的
Shit.
麻烦去国际机场
LAX, please.
中途停下
I have to make a quick stop.
给我几分钟
Give me a few minutes.
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey. – Woman: Hey.
我是丹尼泰特 找1702房♥的赫夫·艾维德泽
It’s Danny Tate for Hervé Villechaize, 1702.
好的
Of course.
你好 有个泰特先生来找你?
Yes, there’s a Mr. Tate here to see you?
好的 沿着走廊走 电梯在左边
Oh, very good. Down the hall, elevator’s to the left.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
你来了
It’s you.
赫夫……
Hervé…
那是什么?
What is that?
我的电枪
My stun gun.
一万五千伏
Fifteen thousand volts, you know.
以防万一
Just in case.
以防万一?
In case of what?
啊
Ah.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我的背部有问题
I have problem with my back,
但是 我找到了一个解决办法
but, you know, I find a solution?
罗杰和我在一起
Roger’s with me always.
看到了吗?
You see?
嗯?
Huh?
喝雪碧吗?
Want a Sprite?
不 谢谢 我没有多少时间
No, thank you. I don’t have much time.
啊 已经用不上这些了
Ah, well, it’s late for these already.
这是什么?
What is all this?
我的小粉丝们 他们一直给我寄明信片
The children, they still write,
就算他们现在都长大了 也没有停止过
even though they all grown up now.
他们会跟我索要一些东西
You know, they ask for things.
他们想要亲笔签名
They ask for, you know, autographs.
照片
Photos.
建议
Advice.
-那很好 -是的
– That’s nice. – Yeah.
所以最后你和她在一起了?
So in the end you found her?
哪个?
The one?
凯西 是的
Kathy. Yes.
她是我最好的朋友
She is my best friend.
我很幸运能找到她
I’m sure lucky to find her.
她帮助我度过了我一生中最艰难的岁月
She help me through the hardest years of my life
还有我所有的健康问题
and all my health problems.
我永远都不会伤害她
There is nothing I would do to hurt her.
这是你妈妈吗?
Is this your mother?
她还活着吗?
Is she still alive?
我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
她…
She…
从那天晚上起我就没见过她
I don’t see her since that night,
首映的那天晚上
the night of the premiere.
其实我没有对你说实话
I think I owe you the truth.
我已经10年没见过我的父母了
I hadn’t seen my parents in over 10 year.
我在考虑把这些东西
You know, I was thinking of giving these
送到影视学院
to the Television Academy.
但我又想了想 你把它们带走更好
But I think it’s better that you take them.
为什么?
Why?
为了你写的故事
For your story.
不 我不能
No, I couldn’t.
求你了
Please.
好吧 也许一两张够了
Well, maybe one or two.
不 所有的
No. All of them.
我很高兴我留下来了
I’m glad I stayed.