Why you’ve tried
to get yourself killed.
为什么你想自杀。
I’ve heard all about you, John,
and you’re wrong, so wrong.
我都听说了。你大错特错了。
You’ve got no right
to destroy yourself.
你没有权利结束自己的生命。
You have a world of friends back home
who love you, John. And I love you.
这世上还有很多爱你的人,约翰。我也爱你。
There’s a stage leaving
in the morning for the East.
明天一早有往东去的车。
Take it.
坐车走吧。
If you don’t, I’m moving on.
你要是不走,我就走。
Very well, John. I’ll go.
好吧,约翰。我走。
Everything
was buried with him
his dreams,
his ambitions
even his love
for Clementine Carter
There’s a stage leaving
for the East tomorrow
Take it
If you don’t,
I’m moving on
Very well, john
I’ll go
Dr. John Holliday!
约翰郝莱登医生。
From where I stand,
that tin badge you wear…
厄普,就算你是警长,
…doesn’t give you the right to stick
your nose in my personal affairs.
也无权干涉我的私生活。
What’s eating you, Doc?
你抽哪门子风,医生?
Why didn’t you tell me
Miss Carter was here?
为什么不告诉我卡特小姐来了?
She told you why.
She wanted to surprise you.
是她不让说的,想给你个惊喜。
Give me a clean glass, Mac.
给我个干净杯子,麦克。
– Don’t start drinking whiskey again.
– Give me a glass, Mac.
您不是戒了威士忌了么?
给我杯子,麦克!
I’ll pour it.
好吧,我给你倒。
Doc.
医生。
That stuff will kill you.
喝酒对你身体不好。
Why don’t you go away.
给我走开。
Squall your stupid little songs
and leave me alone.
闭上你的嘴,给我离开。
– I’ll see if I can get Doc to bed.
– Finish your supper.
我去看看医生。
吃完饭再去吧?
– Have a drink.
– No, thanks, Doc.
喝点?
不了,谢谢。
I said, have a drink.
我说了让你喝点!
No, thanks, I just finished supper.
不用了,我刚吃完晚饭。
Look, Doc, I ain’t trying to poke
my nose into your personal affairs.
医生,我没有干涉你的私生活。
But from where I stand…
不过在我看来
…a man would have to go a long ways
to find a finer girl than Miss Carter.
要找到一个比卡特小姐好的女孩
Or a prettier one, for that matter.
实在不容易。
Ain’t no man around
who wouldn’t give his shirt to…
没有男人不会喜欢她
Marshal.
警长
You’ve said enough.
你话太多了。
Just as you say, Doc.
没错。
And this isn’t any
of your business, either.
这事跟你无关。
Keep that up,
and you’ll be out of business.
当然,你也可以逃避。
You’ve just given me
a brilliant idea, marshal.
你说的太对了,警长。
It’s time I tempted fate.
是我做决断的时候了。
Let’s see…
等着瞧
Who’s in here
I don’t particularly like?
这屋里我最讨厌谁?
That’s a sucker game, Doc.
这可不好玩,医生。
There’s probably 50 fellas in town
waiting to see you get liquored up…
镇上起码有50人正等着你喝醉
…so they can fill you full of holes.
好干掉你。
Build themselves up
a great reputation.
从此就可以被称作
The man that killed Doc Holliday.
杀了郝莱登医生的人。
Mac, give me a hand
and let’s get him to bed.
麦克,帮帮忙,把他抬床上去。
All right.
好的
– You don’t think that’s kind of…
– No, sir! No, sir!
你不认为那种
不,先生
New chair gets in next week
from Kansas City, Kansas.
下周从堪萨斯城会送来新椅子。
Fine. Fine.
好,好。
Sweet-smelling stuff, Mr. Earp.
Sweet-smelling stuff.
喷点香水,厄普先生。
味道不错。
Have a good breakfast?
早饭吃得怎样?
Yeah, stowed away a whole skillet full
of ham and eggs. Feel good.
嗯,吃了一整锅火腿和鸡蛋。味道不错。
We figured on getting a buckboard
and maybe going up to see James.
我们盘算着坐四轮♥大♥马车去看看詹姆斯吧。
Good idea.
好主意。
Thinking I might ride out there
later this afternoon myself.
我想今天下午自己去。
If I wasn’t in the territory, I’d swear we
were back home on a Sunday morning.
要不是路过这个该死的地方,在这个温暖的周日早晨我们该在家里。
Yeah, with Ma scrubbing our necks
to go to camp meeting.
没错,洗干净了可以一起去露营。
By golly, I’ll bet that’s what it is.
A camp meeting.
天哪,我都快忘了露营的感觉了。
Could be.
就是。
You know, I swear I can almost smell
the honeysuckle blossoms.
我简直可以闻到金银花的香味了。
That’s me.
我也是。
Barber.
理发师。
– Good morning.
– Morning.
早。
You gentlemen coming to church
this morning, I hope.
你们早上肯定要去教堂吧。
We’re having our first social
to raise money to finish the church.
我们要发起募捐,重修教堂。
See? It’s a camp meeting.
我说什么了,露营。
Camp meeting! No such
dad-blasted thing! Regular church.
露营?不可能,是正规礼拜堂。
Is that what they’re building? I wondered
what that fresh-cut lumber was for.
就是他们正在修建的那座?我说砍那些木头干吗呢。
Yes, sir. Roof’ll be on next week.
是的先生。下周就可以封顶了。
I hope you single men will come.
Be awful nice for the dancing.
没错,希望你们单身男人们也来。
打扮好点,有舞会。
Yeah, sis here’s single.
希丝还是单身呢。
Dad-blasted good dancer too.
非常棒的舞会。
Thank you, ma’am, but my brothers
got sort of a job of work to do…
谢谢您。不过我们有别的事要作
…and I ought to stay
around the place.
我可能去不了。
Keeping the peace is no whit less
important. Get going, sis. Good day.
也是,保护居民的安全更重要。
希丝,走吧。再见。
– Good day.
– Good day.
再见。
再见。
There’s probably a lot of nice people
here. We just ain’t met them.
真可惜,应该会有不少女孩子。
Come on, Morg, let’s get started.
I’d like to get back for that dancing.
摩根,走吧。也许我们还赶得上舞会。
As for you, when Doc finds out
you butted him last night…
如果医生知道你昨晚上把他打晕了
…he’ll twist that tin badge
around your heart.
他肯定会把你的破烂警徽扭断的!
I’m Chihuahua.
我是吉娃娃。
I’m Doc Holliday’s girl.
是医生的女人。
Just wanted to make sure
you were packing.
上来是想确认你在准备行李
Stop slamming doors! People bellowing,
dropping pitchers on the floor…
别摔我的门。下面的人♥大♥喊大叫又摔杯子
– I get no rest.
– I’m sorry. You’re not mad, are you?
弄得我一夜没睡好!
非常抱歉,亲爱的。你没生气吧?
Sure not. What right have I got
to be mad with anyone or anything?
当然没有。我哪有生气的权利呢?
She’s packing, Doc.
She’s leaving town.
她正在打包,医生。就要走了。
Happy, aren’t you?
你高兴了?
I ain’t sad.
至少不失望。
Get me a thing of…
帮我倒杯酒。
Chihuahua, I’m going into Mexico
for a week or 10 days.
吉娃娃,我要去墨西哥待一个礼拜或者10天。
– While I’m gone, I want you…
– Take me with you, will you?
我不在的时候,你最好…