Yeah
其实与事实有点出入
Well, that’s not exactly how it went down
那场赌局我大获全胜
See, I beat that game on its ass, Beth
把他们打得落花流水
I knocked them off their feet
牌开得跟我预料的一样
The cards turned just like I knew they would
我完全看准我的对手
I read the other players just right
我把他们的钱都赢光了
I walked away with all their money
那么你骗了我
So you lied to me
或者我不想分给你
Maybe I didn’t want to share
或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃
Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were
或者我只是想找个伴
Maybe I just wanted company. You know?
路程很长 白丝
It’s a long ride, Beth
我不想一个人走
I didn’t want to go alone
抱歉 三千五是最低价
Can’t do it. Thirty-five hundred’s the best I can give ya
三千 最多了
Three thousand. That’s my top
不行 一定要三千五 对不起
Can’t. Gotta have thirty-five hundred. Sorry
三千二 一口价
Thirty-two hundred. Take it or leave it
照我看?
You know what?
别家一定有更便宜的 走吧
I’m sure we can find a better deal someplace else. Let’s go
我看很难 随便你们
I don’t think you will, ladies. Suit yourselves
谢谢你!
Thank you!
别望回头
Don’t look back
白丝 你去哪里?
Beth, where are you going?
我想要那部车
I want that car
价钱太贵了!
Beth not at that price!
我们上车前他就会减到三千
We can get it for three grand by the time we get to my car
我觉得他不会减
I don’t think he’s gonna come down
那部车是我想要的
And I think that’s the car I want
你跟着我竟然没学会吗?
Have you learned nothing from your time with me?
别再相信别人的话了!
You have to stop taking people at their word!
也许你应该开始相信
Maybe you should start
你真是无药可救
You’re hopeless
你也是
You’re hopeless too
亲爱的谢洛米
Dear Jeremy
这几天我在学习不信任别人
In the last few days, I’ve been learning how to not trust people
幸好没有学会
and I’m glad I failed
有时我们以他人作镜子
Sometimes we depend on other people as a mirror
来界定自我 认识自我
To define us and tell us who we are
每个反影都令我喜欢自己多一点
And each reflection makes me like myself a little more
依莉莎白
Elizabeth
喂 锁匙餐室
Hello, Cafe Klyuch
第300天 纽约
(出租)
仍然营业?
You still open?
打烊我就不会在这里了
No reason for me to still be here if I wasn’t
听说这里的咖啡和派全城第一
I heard this place has the best coffee and pie in town
哪里听来的?
Where’d you hear that?
我见多识广
I get around
要进去吗?
You wanna come inside?
好冷
It’s cold
你在外面干什么? 冷死了
What are you doing out here? It’s freezing
夜色很美 我想吸点新鲜空气
It’s a beautiful night. I wanted to get some fresh air
坐吧
Have a seat
不是留了座吗?
Isn’t this reserved?
为你留的
Reserved for you
要吃什么吗?
Want something to eat?
要 快饿死了
Yeah, I’m starving
今晚有什么好吃的?
What’s good tonight?
牛扒如何?
What about a steak?
听起来不错
That sounds good
配炸薯条
Does it come with home fries?
或者薯蓉?
Or mashed
两样似乎都不错
They both sound good
一半一半如何?
Half an order of both?
我要炸薯条 牛扒半生
I’ll get the home fries with the steak, medium rare
和一客薯蓉
and a side of mashed potatoes
马上就来
Coming right up
在研究我吗?
Learning something about me?
你有点不一样
There’s something different about you
又或者是我变了
Or maybe it’s me that’s changed
那些锁匙呢?
Where are the keys?
你不再保留了?
You don’t keep them anymore?
我一直设法物归原主
Been trying to give them back to their owners
你要你的吗?
Do you want yours?
不 我不再需要了
No. I don’t need them anymore
你那串呢?
What about your keys?
我扔掉了
I got rid of them
晚安 谢洛米
Good night, Jeremy
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow
我离开那晚有来过这里
You know I came here the night I left
但是没有走进门
but I didn’t make it past the front door
差一点便进来 但如果我一进来
I almost walked in but I knew that if I did
我就还是以前的伊莉莎白
I would just be the same old Elizabeth
我不想再当那个人了
I didn’t want to be that person anymore
希望你喜欢
Hope you enjoy it
仍然是打烊都没人点吗?
Are they still left untouched at the end of the night?
可以这么说
Yep, more or less
为什么还要做呢?
Then why do you keep making them?
我喜欢烘一个摆着
Well I always like having one around just in case
以备你随时出现想吃一件
you pop in and fancy a slice
记得你最后来的那一晚吗?
Do you remember that last night you were here?
几乎一个人吃掉整个派
When you practically ate an entire pie all by yourself?
真的?
Really?
我记得我喝得很醉
I remember getting really drunk and
第二天宿醉得厉害
having a god awful hangover the next day
不记得别的?
Nothing else?
不记得
No, nothing else
不是有监视录影带可看吗?
Or don’t you have a tape I can watch?
有是有 不过…
I do… but…
我看了太多次
I’ve watched it so many times
画面开始褪成黑白
that the picture started fading to black and white
现在已经完全不能看了
And now it’s completely unwatchable
那一夜一定很有趣
Must have been an interesting night
的确是
It was
我这辈子没见过女子这么大食
Never seen a girl eat so much in all my life
像这样吗?
Like this?
不 是这样
No, it was more like this
很好吃的派
It’s good pie
我花了将近一年才来到这里
It took me nearly a year to get here
其实要过那条马路并不难
It wasn’t so hard to cross that street afterall
就看谁在对面等你
It all depends on who’s waiting for you on the other side

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!