谁想到我们会结婚?
Who’d have thought we’d be married.
爱上一个警♥察♥
In love with a cop,
困在这了无人烟的地方
and stuck in this godforesaken town.
他疯狂地爱我
He was so crazy about me.
我简直喘不过气
I couldn’t breathe.
于是我们.尝试…
So we tried
以喝酒来找回爱情
drinking our way back into love.
但早上醒来总觉得没意思
But it never made sense in the morning.
于是我玩失踪
So I ran.
每次回来
And every time I came back,
他仍然在
he was here.
仍然为我疯狂
And he was still crazy about me.
你知道
You know,
我以前会幻想他死了
I used to daydream about him dying.
我觉得…
I thought it was the
只有那样才能摆脱他
only way I’d get clear of him.
你一定很恨他
You must have hated him.
我不恨他
I didn’t hate him.
我只是希望他…
I just wanted him to
放开我
let go of me.
结果…
And…
现在他放手了
now that he has,
我只感到痛…
it hurts me more than
痛得肝肠寸断
anything else in the whole world.
我们在这里认识
This is where we met.
就在这里
Right here.
听说你白天也上班
Well, I heard you had a day job
我在存钱买♥♥车
I’m saving for a car
我准备永远离开这里
Well, I’m leaving town for good so
有几件事必需处理
I wanted to take care of a few things
阿尼总共记了八百元的账
Arnie’s tab came out to eight hundred dollars
你拿去给崔维斯
I guess you can give it to Travis and
让他把账消了
he can mark the debt paid
我今晚拿给他
I’ll give it to Travis tonight
他可能会喝得心脏病发
Shock might give him a heart attack
我想请你帮帮忙
I have a favor to ask you
可以继续贴起他的账单吗?
Could you keep his bill hanging?
以免大家太快忘记他?
So they don’t forget him too soon?

OK
对苏琳来说 离开这镇就像死去
I guess for Sue Lynne, leaving this town was like dying
不知道人们会记得阿尼什么
I wonder how people would remember Arnie
人一旦离开 就只留下
When you’re gone, all that’s left behind are the memories
为别人制♥造♥的回忆
you created in other people’s lives
或是账单上的几道餐点
or just a couple of items on a bill
我开始定期收到她的明信片
I began receiving postcards from her regularly
与其不断地打电♥话♥给陌生人 我改为写信
Instead of calling strangers, I decided to change my strategy
重复写着同样的字很疲累
It was tiring writing the same words over and over again
但只要她能收到一张就值得了
but all worth it if only one of them reached her
我总觉得能跟你畅所欲言
I always had the feeling I could say anything to you.
附上我为你特制的账单
Enclosed is a bill I’ve created for you
纪念我们共处的时光
in memory of our time together
不知道你会记得我的什么
I wonder how you remember me
一个爱吃蓝莓派的女孩
As the girl who liked blueberry pies
还是一个心碎的女孩?
or the girl with the broken heart?
第185天 离纽约3906里
还是自己卷烟?
Still rolling your own cigarettes?
你要吗?
You want one?

Yeah
味道不一样
Tastes different
也许在袋里放得太久
It’s probably just been in my pocket too long
可惜餐馆全面禁烟
It’s a shame you can’t smoke in cafes anymore
现在哪里都不能抽了
You can’t smoke anywhere anymore
你应该换换布置
You should’ve changed the place
这里跟以前差不多
It’s not that much different
我一直想买♥♥新椅子
I’ve been meaning to buy new chairs
就是找不到
but I couldn’t never find any that match
跟苔和瓷砖合亲的
the tables and the tiles
应该不难找
Shouldn’t be hard
也许你找错地方了
Maybe you’re just looking in the wrong places or
或者太感情用事
maybe you’re just sentimental
你很好看
You look lovely
我开始变得像我妈
I’m starting to look like my mom
总好过像你♥爸♥
It’s better than looking like your dad
我看过他的照片
I’ve seen photos of him
那串锁匙还在吗?
You still have the keys?
在 我记得你说过
Yeah… I always remember what you said
千万不要扔掉
about never throwing them away, about never
永远不要把门关上 我还记得
closing those doors forever. I remember
有时就算你手上有锁匙
Sometimes, even if you have the keys
门还是打不开
those doors still
不是吗?
can’t be opened, can they?
就算门没锁
Even if the door is open
你要找的人也可能不在了 卡雅
the person you’re looking for may not be there, Katya
几年前 我做了个梦
A few years ago, I had a dream
梦始于夏天
It began in the summer
终结于次年春天
and was over by the following spring
当中有许多不开心的晚上
In between, there was as many unhappy nights
也有很多快乐的日子
as there were happy days
大多数发生在这家餐室
Most of them took place in this cafe
然后有一晚
And then one night
那扇门被大力关上 梦醒了
a door slammed and the dream was over
我该走了
I should be going
早上要赶飞机
I have to catch a flight in the morning
谢谢你的烟
Thanks for the smoke.
我根本没想过你仍然会在这里
You know, I didn’t even think you’d still be here
那你为什么来?
Why’d you come?
大概是想看看我还记不记得…
I guess I just wanted to see if I could remember
当时的感觉
what it felt like
再见 谢洛米
Goodbye, Jeremy
再见 卡雅
Bye, Katya
第251天 离纽约5603里
鸡尾酒?
Cocktails?
橙汁加伏特加 谢谢
A screwdriver, please
你的
Here you go
亲爱的谢洛米
Dear Jeremy
我总是被玩啤牌的人吸引
I’ve always been fascinated by card players
他们靠直觉与运气赌上一切
They risk everything on their instincts and their luck
如果我也在牌桌上
I wonder if I would be able to make the same moves
不晓得能不能有同样的豪举
in their position
还是会摊牌?
Or would I just fold?
甜心 你干嘛?
Sweetheart, do you mind?
看看
Uh-oh look at that
这小女子又赢了
She gets another one this kid
莱丝莉 你已经有部积架了
You know Leslie you got that fancy Jag
还要买♥♥部劳斯莱斯?
you working on a Rolls Royce now?
阿箩哈 你忘了打赏
Aloha, you forgot to tip the waitress
其实我没忘记
Actually I didn’t forget dick
因为我从来不打赏
Because I never tip
什么叫从来不打赏?
What do you mean you never tip?
哈兰已经付他们人工
I mean Harlan can afford to pay his own people
我为什么还要打赏
I don’t know why I have to
小气的人不走运
You can be cheap or you can be lucky
走运的人不小气
but you can’t be both. Not in the long run
拿去吧 小妹
Here ya go, toots
这是那位阿箩哈先生给的
That is from Mr. Aloha over there
他还 未知道他会还给我
He’s gonna pay me back, he doesn’t know it yet
谢谢
Thanks
你的运气跑了
Your luck just went south
该谁下盲注?
Who’s blinds?
在赌场工作时间太长会失去时间感
Working long hours in the casino makes you lose track of the time
我总分不清白天和黑夜
And I’m never sure whether it’s day or night

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!