没有? 没关系 谢谢
No, alright, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪 我是谢洛米!
Good God, it’s Jeremy!
对 是我!
Yeah it’s me!
想不到能再听到你的声音
I never thought I’d hear your voice again.
我收到你的明信片
Well, you see I got your postcard and…
说来荒谬 不过…
This sounds ridiculous but…
我找遍了曼菲斯的烤肉酒吧
Well I traced every Memphis bar and grill.
起码九十家
There must be at least ninety.
我知道很疯…
I know its crazy and…
我只是想谢谢你跟我保持联络
I just wanted to say thanks for staying in touch.
我挂着你 挂着有你作伴
I miss you. I miss your company.
想不到会再收到你的消息!
I never thought I’d hear from you again!
其实不是你 对吧?
It’s not really you is it?
我知道你不认识我
No I know you don’t know me.
但你叫伊莉莎白
But your name’s Elizabeth.
我只是想…
Well, I just… I just wanted
只是想打声招呼 真的
I just wanted to say hello really, and…
我想跟我朋友说话
I wanted to speak to my friend.
是…
Yeah.
不…不…我不想叫炸鸡
No no, I don’t want to order any fried chicken.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你聆听
Thanks for listening.
再见
Bye.
该死狗养的…
Goddamn son of a bitch…
我有话跟你说!
I need to talk to you!
别在这里 我们出去说
Not in here. Let’s take this outside.
不!我要在这里说!
No! I want to talk about it right here!
你现在觉得像个真男人了吗?
So you feel more like a man now do you?
又高大又威猛
You feel all big and strong.
你差点打死他!
I mean you could have killed him!
对 没有人说跟别人老婆上♥床♥
Yeah, no body ever said sleeping with someone else’s wife
是安全的勾当
was a safe vocation.
妈的 阿尼!
Oh goddammit Arnie!
我们已经分居了!
We’re, we’re separated!
我不再跟你住了!
I don’t live with you anymore!
不再跟你说话了!
I don’t talk to you anymore!
你是我妈的老婆!
You are my goddamn wife!
我还是你♥妈♥的♥老公!
And I am still your goddamn husband!
不 你不是…
No, no you’re not…
不再是了
Not anymore.
那么我是谁?
Well then what am I?
你谁也不是
You’re nothing.
对我来说谁都不是
Nothing to me.
苏琳 求求你 求求你宝贝
Sue Lynne, please, please, please baby.
别这样 别这样对我
Don’t do this, don’t do this to me.
我爱你 我很爱你
I love you, I love you so much.
我只是 只是需要一点时间
I just, I just need a little more time.
妈的 阿尼!
Goddammit Arnie!
你该放手了
No, no you gotta let me go.
我再也受不了 你必需让我走
I can’t do it anymore. You gotta let me go now.
我必需离开 重新开始
I’m gonna go, I’m restart my life
我要找份工作
and I’m gonna get me a job.
你要找工作?
You’re gonna get a job, right?
没错
Yes I am.
你不需要工作
You don’t need a job…
有那么多男朋友
What with all those boyfriends of yours.
每次向他们收钱就行了
All you gotta do is just start charging.
你这混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
妈的混♥蛋♥!
YOU GODDAMN BASTARD!
阿尼 你这混♥蛋♥!
You bastard Arnie!
我跟你完了!
I’m through with you!
听见没有? 完了!
You hear me? I’m through!
我跟你完了!一切结束了!
I’m through with you! It is over! It is over!
明不明白?
You understand me?
苏琳
Sue Lynne,
我发誓 要是你出了这门口
I swear to god, if you walk out of here,
我就杀了你
I’ll kill you.
然后怎样?
Then what?
阿尼 冷静些
Arnie, be calm now…
别乱来
you don’t want to do this.
完了!
It’s over!
太多了
It’s too much.

Nuh uh.
不多
No no no…
你不是要存钱买♥♥车吗?
You’re saving up to buy a car, right?
我不希望你开部破与车
Well, I… I don’t want you driving around in some
到处跑
junker.
让警♥察♥截停验车不合格
So some cop can pull you over for a failed inspection.
谢谢你
Thank you.
等等
Wait.
你忘了这些
You forgot these.
你都拿去扔掉吧
Yeah… you can just get rid of those.
警方说是意外
The police said it was an accident.
他看不清楚前路
He couldn’t see where he was going
滑出了路面
and he skidded off the road.
来!给我一杯伏特加
Can you give me a vodka?
我六年来第一杯酒
This is my first drink in six years.
六年没碰过这东西了
Haven’t touched the stuff for six years.
大家好!
Hey everybody!
我们敬阿尼高伯兰一杯
Let’s all drink to Arnie Copeland.
他是我们公路的守护神
He was guardian of our highways
自♥由♥的捍卫者!
and defender of our freedom!
这东西真难喝
Well, this stuff tastes pretty darn awful.
大概没人在意它的味道 对吗?
But I guess nobody drinks it for the taste, right?
再来一杯
Give me another one.
芝士汉堡包?
Cheeseburgers?
威士忌?
Whiskey?
这不是我的
This isn’t mine.
这是阿尼挂的账
It’s Arnie’s tab.
给我♥干♥嘛?
What am I supposed to do with this?
裱起来挂在墙上吗?
Put it in a frame and hang it on my wall?
崔维斯想你结账
Travis wants you to settle it.
崔维斯!
Travis!
你给我这东西干嘛?!
What are you giving this to me for!?
这是阿尼的账 不是我的!
This is Arnie’s tab, not mine!
你拿给我♥干♥嘛?!
Why are you giving this to me!?
他是你老公
He was your husband.
不过那有关系吗?
Or does that matter at all?
他死了!
He’s dead!
你想收钱应该找他的律师
So if you want your money, you better call his lawyer.
不要拿给我!
Don’t give this to me!
我的天 你真够讨厌
Oh God, what a piece of work you are…
天知道阿尼怎会看上你
God only knows what Arnie saw in you.
崔维斯 我恨你!
I hate you Travis!
我恨你…
I hate you…
莉丝!
Lizzie!
护送她回家
Make sure she gets home safe.
立即去
Go on now.
去呀!
Go on!
苏琳?
Hey Sue Lynne?
苏琳?
Sue Lynne?
很晚了
It’s late.
让我送你回家吧
Come on let me take you home.
那一年…
I was
他截停我时我十七岁
seventeen when he pulled me over.
醉得一塌糊涂
High as a kite.
小姐 你喝酒了? ,
“You been drinking, Miss?”
我微微一笑…
So I smiled.
挤眉弄眼
Bat my eyes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!