晚安 亲爱的
Have a good night darlin’
晚安
You too. Good night
这是你的账单
Here’s your check
才八杯?
Just eight?
我敢发誓我起码喝了九杯
I coulda sworn I had at least nine
没有 只喝了八杯
No, just eight
有笔吗?
Do you have a pen?

Yeah
我不认得你
I don’t recognize you
你是新来的?
You new around here or something?
我前几晚开始上班
I just started a few nights ago

Oh
你名字呢?
Have you got a name?
莉丝
Lizzie
莉丝
Lizzie
很高兴曾经认识你 莉丝
Well, it’s been a pleasure getting to know you Lizzie
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你以后不会再见到我了
You won’t be seeing much more of me from now on
为什么?
Why’s that?
我没什么理由再来这里
Well I don’t have much reason to come back here anymore
今晚是我最后一晚喝酒
Tonight was my last night of drinking

Oh
是的
Yeah
这个你拿给崔维斯
So, you just give that to Travis
跟他说我会开支票给他
Tell him I’ll cut him a check

Ok
这是给你的
That’s for you
谢谢
Thank you
再见
Bye

Oh, hi
你有学♥生♥妹♥妹吗?
Do you have a twin sister?
没有
No
有就好了
I wish I did
是吗? 我庆幸没有学生兄弟
Yeah? Well, I’m glad I don’t have a twin
一个我已太多了
One of me’s plenty
我要一客炸鸡扒
Well, let’s see I’m just gonna have the chicken fried steak
配青豆
and a side of string beans

Ok
马上来
Coming right up
喂!你们别胡来!
Hey! Knock that crap off over there!
这里是餐厅 不是舞厅!
This is a restaurant, not a damn dancehall!
你为什么这么努力 莉丝?
How come you’re working so hard, Lizzie?
我想存钱买♥♥车
I’m trying to save up for a car
要去哪里?
Where are you going?
没有特定目的地 不过…
Well, I don’t have any specific destination in mind, but
我要到处去 直到没地方可去
I’m just gonna go until I run out of places to go
真希望我也可以那样
I wish I could do that
你的找零
Here’s your change
留下来买♥♥架大车吧
You put that towards a Buick
谢谢
Thank you

Hi
你怎么来了?
Wait what are you doing here?
什么?
What?
怎么又来了?
What are you doing here?
我来庆祝
Oh, I’m celebrating
庆祝什么?
What are you celebrating?
我最后一晚喝酒!
My last night of drinking!
他没为难你吧 有吗?
He’s not giving you a hard time, is he?
他不过想找人聊天吧
I think he just wants to talk
奇怪 他一向不太爱说话
That’s funny, ’cause he almost never wants to talk
他不是在追求你吧 是吗?
He’s not hitting on you, is he?
不 没有这样的事
No. I don’t think it’s like that
可惜
It’s too bad
他对女人有兴趣倒是好事
Be nice to see him take an interest in a woman
我以为他已结婚
I thought he was married
这正是症结:他仍以为自己已婚
Yeah, that’s precisely the problem. He still thinks he is
妈的!
Holy shit
崔维斯 近来好吗?
Travis, how’s it hanging?
无任欢迎 苏琳
Always a pleasure, Sue Lynne
每次都这么说
You always say that to me
从不知道是真是假
and I never know whether you mean it
我只是来借厕所用用
I’m just dropping in to use the ladies’ room
我需要先叫杯啤酒吗?
Do I have to buy a beer first?
你的钱在这里没有用 苏琳
Your money’s no good here, Sue Lynne
你有空吗?
Have you got a moment?
我没有话要跟你说
I got nothing to say to you
阿尼?
Arnie?
阿尼?
Arnie?
怎么了?
Yeah?
我知道不关我事
I know its none of my business
但你有没有想过少喝两杯?
but have you ever thought about cutting back.
我有没有想过?
Have I thought about it?
这些是什么?
What are these?
我偶尔参加的戒酒团
A group I go to sometimes, Lizzie,
他们有个制度
has this system.
聚会之后
After a meeting,
他们会邀请新成员过去
they invite the new people to come down and
拿一个白筹码
pick up a white chip.
它象征你有决心
You take it as a symbol of your intention
不会喝醉
to stay sober.
要是你
And if you
不小心又喝了
slip up and drink again
就必需回去再拿一个筹码
you got to come back and pick up another chip.
这一个是九十天的
This one is for ninety days.
我撑了那么久
I got that far.
就那么一次
Once.
看到这些白筹码吗 莉丝?
See all those white chips, Lizzie?
我是白筹码之王
I am the king of the white chip.
亲爱的谢洛米
Dear Jeremy.
我想起阿尼说的不醉筹码
I thought about what Arnie said about the sobriety chips,
如何把注意力集中在其他事情上
how to focus your attention on something else
以便戒瘾
in order to cure your addiction.
如果我有瘾 我会选择蓝莓派当筹码
If I was an addict, I’d choose blueberry pie as my chip.
写信给男朋友?
Writing to your boyfriend?
不是 只是普通朋友
No, just someone I know.
为什么不打电♥话♥?
Why not pick up the phone?
有些事写出来比较好
Some things are better on paper.
是吗?
Oh you think so?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这个嘛
Well, you know
听了你那天说的话
I listened to what you said the other day.
我想写封信给我老婆
So I’m trying to write a letter to my wife.
我们早就不再说话了
We don’t talk to each other much anymore
我想试试你的方法
so I thought maybe I’d try your method.
蓝迪!
Randy!
我的天!
Oh my God!
阿尼!阿尼!停手!阿尼!
Arnie! Arnie! Stop! Arnie!
好 没事了 注意后面
Okay I got. Easy now, watch your back.
你不会有事
You’ll be alright, man!
请问是曼菲斯烤肉酒吧吗?
Hello, is that the Memphis Bar and Grill?
是!太好了!
It is! Great.
不知道你能不能帮帮忙
Listen, I wonder if you could help me please.
我在找一个叫伊莉莎白的少女
I’m looking for a young woman called Elizabeth.
我明 我不是想买♥♥外卖♥♥
Yes. I realize that. I’m not calling to order your food.
我相信一定很好吃
I’m sure it’s delicious.
你们那里有一位伊莉莎白吗?
I wonder, does a woman called Elizabeth work there?
伊莉莎白!
Elizabeth!
伊莉莎白
Elizabeth.
是的…伊莉莎白
That’s what I said, Elizabeth.
E-L-I-Z-A-B…
E- L-I-Z-A-B-

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!