这一串是一个小伙子的
These keys used to belong to a young lad
来自英国曼曼彻斯特
from Manchester England
有抱负 有梦想
who made plans and had dreams
想从纽约开始
of running every marathon in this country
跑遍美国的马拉松
starting in New York
他打算把经历写成日志
He was going to write a journal about his experiences
结果却开了家小餐室
and ended up running a cafe.
后来锁匙交给一个俄♥国♥少女
Later they were given to a Russian girl
她喜欢收集锁匙
who loved collecting keys
和看夕阳
and watching sunsets
可惜她爱夕阳多过爱这串锁匙
Unfortunately, she loved sunsets more than the keys
最后消失在夕阳中
and ended up disappearing into one
你为什么不去找她?
Why didn’t you go looking for her?
小时候
When I was little
我妈周末会带我去公园
me mum used to take me to the park on weekends
她说要是我迷路
She said if I ever got lost
就站定在一个地方 她会回来找我
I had to stay in one place so that she’d find me
行得通吗?
Does that work?
不大通
Not really
有一次她找我找到迷了路
She got lost once looking for me
要不要加点雪糕?
Eh, you want some more ice cream?
不要了
No thanks
肯定?
You sure?
是 谢谢
Yeah I’m fine. Thanks
你来晚了
You’re late
照常?
Same as usual?
不 谢谢
No thanks
我可以拿回锁匙吗?
Can I have my keys back?
当然
Yeah, sure
那么…
So…
你们两个重修与好了?
You two have patched things up then?
谢谢
Thanks
很糟的监视器
Lousy bloody camera
喂!
Hey!
好了 快放手!够了!
Alright. Come on. Break it… Alright!
有事外面解决
Take it outside. Take it out…
关你什么事!
None of your business cupcake!
别惹起我把火!
Don’t start with me mate!
别惹我!过来!
Don’t you start… Come here!
你过来
Right you come here
滚出我的餐厅!
Get out of my place!
别惹我!
Don’t start with me!
滚出去!
Get out!
喂 你还 未付钱!
Hey you haven’t paid yet!
可否给我一张纸巾?
Can I have a tissue?
怎么了?
What happened?
他打你?
Did he hit you?
不!
No!
究竟怎么了?
Well what?
我在地铁被抢劫
I got mugged on the subway
猪扒男不就住在附近吗?
I thought Pork Chop lived around here?

He does
那你为什么搭地铁?
What were you doing on the subway?
嗯…
Well…
我需要时间做好准备
I just needed some time to prepare myself
打算搭几个站就下车
I was gonna get off in a few stops
我不知道…我
I don’t know, I just
一回神已经到了红番区
The next thing I knew, I ended up in the Bronx
这种方法准备真有趣
That’s a very interesting way to prepare yourself
我一向不太精于摊牌
I’ve never been very good at confrontation
有些人喜欢来这一套
Some people enjoy it
但我不
Not me
你没事吧?
Hey, are you alright?
要不要报♥警♥?
Should we call the police or something?
不要
No
他没抢到什么
No, he didn’t get away with very much
尤其被我踢了蛋蛋之后
Especially after I kicked him in the balls
你不是吧
You didn’t
咦 你怎么了?
Wait, what happened to you?
我今天吃了太多朱古力
I ate too much chocolate today
你的监视器怎么了?
What’s wrong with your camera?
不知道
Oh, I don’t know
它这几天心情很差
It’s been in a lousy mood these past few days
它对小偷没有阻喝作用吧?
It doesn’t really keep people from stealing, does it?
没有
No
没什么用
Not really
但我喜欢有它在 因为…
But I like having it around, ’cause
它就像我的日记
for me it’s like my diary
明白吗?
You know?
有时晚上我会翻带来看
Some nights, I watch the tapes back and
惊讶那么多事在我面前发生
I’m amazed at how much I’ve missed
而我居然什么都没看见
That’s going on right in front of me
你一定有一大堆录影带
You must have a lot of tapes
我没有全部留着
I don’t keep them all
不至于那么变♥态♥
I’m not that weird
只留精彩片段
Only the highlights
可以让我看看吗?
Can I take a look?
当然
Sure
到后面来
Come around
那晚她留下锁匙后就消失了
She left behind her set of keys and disappeared that night
第1天 纽约
该如何跟你不想失去的人说再见?
How do you say goodbye to someone you can’t imagine living without?
我没说再见
I didn’t say goodbye
我什么也没说
I didn’t say anything
就这样走了
I just walked away
那一夜结束时
At the end of that night
我决定用最长的方式过马路
I decided to take the longest way to cross the street
亲爱的谢洛米
Dear Jeremy
看见这张明信片你当会知道
As you can see by this postcard
此刻我人在田纳西的曼菲斯
I’m now in Memphis, Tennessee
莉丝 手脚快些好不好?
Hey Lizzy, hurry up with those damn pick-ups will ya!
来了!
Coming!
动作快些!
Come on hustle it!
我花了很长时间才来到这里
It took me a long time to get here
不肯定会逗留多久
And I’m not sure how long I’ll be staying
白天在市区的餐馆工作
During the day, I work at a diner downtown
晚上老是失眠
I haven’t been able to sleep at night
所以干脆在酒吧当侍应生
so I’ve also taken a waitressing job at a bar
虽然有点地痞 但小费很可观
It’s kind of a dive, but the tips are pretty good
打两份工很累
Working two jobs is exhausting
但起码令我忙着
But at least it keeps me busy
更重要的是令我没时间想他
and most importantly, it keeps my mind away from him
第57天 离纽约1120里
小妹妹
Hi girl
珊蒂
Hey Sandy
你回家了?
You going home?
这么说吧
Let me put it this way
我准备离开
I’m getting up out of here
我也巴不得离开
I wish I could go
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
吧壹那家伙
That guy at the bar
我觉得他会坐到地老天荒
I don’t think he’s ever gonna leave
你说阿尼?
Oh you’re talking about Arnie?
别为他担心
Child, don’t worry about him.
他很可能只是忘了时间
He probably just lost track of time
如果你要走
But now if you need to get going
拿账单给他签个名就行了
You just bring his check to him, have him sign it
崔维斯让他记账
Travis runs a tab for him
他总是留到这么晚吗?
Well, does he always stay this late?
经常
Always
你做久了就见怪不怪
You stick around here you see for yourself

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!