Yes, you are.
你全身是油
You’re all oily.
我变成希腊人
I’m Greek, now.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you
复活节快乐的希腊文是…
So, for “Happy Easter,” we say “Kbristos Anesti.”
回答也用这句
Then the other person says back, “Kbristos Anesti.”
复活节的时候你就照说
So if you want to say “Happy Easter,” you go,
试试看
So try it.
复活节“怪漏”
“Kbristos Anesti.”
很好
That’s good.

Hey, Dad.
波多卡洛斯先生,复活节“怪漏”
Mr. Portokalos, Kbristos Anesti.
我们希腊人开始写哲学的时候(希腊语)
你们还在树上当野人(希腊语)
他喜欢你
He likes you.
真的?
Yes?
雅尼,我叫你看好孩子
I told you to watch the boys.
那他们打电动就好了吗?
They’ll be fine with the video games.
脑袋会打成浆糊的
You turn their brains to mush.
我做什么都不对
I can’t do anything right.
伊恩,你要进这家门
Ian, if you’re going to be in this family,
我先送你耳塞
I’ll get you some earplugs…
如果要波家的女人不唠叨
because the Portokalos women,
不如杀了她们
if they’re not nagging somebody, they die!
看我可以告诉我老姐什么
You’re in trouble when I tell my sister.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
在哪里,图拉…
Where is he? Kbristos Anesti.
复活节快乐,婶婶
Kbristos Anesti, Tbia.
图拉,你订婚了
Toula, you’re engaged!
没想到你嫁的出去,完全没想到
We never think it would happen for you. Never.
我们不是说吗?
Taki, didn’t we say that?
天塌下来也没想到
We never think this day will come.
竟然发生了
And it came!
就是他
Is this him?
对不起,我忘了,他是伊恩
Yes, sorry. Everyone, this is Ian. Ian!
你好,伊恩
Hello, Ian.
是新娘了
I want to see the rock.
– 嗨,伊恩 – 嗨
– Hey, Ian. – Hey.
你喜欢这舞蹈吗?
You like that dance?
喜欢
Yeah.
珍妮有事要问你
Jennie has something she wants to ask you.
– 没有啦,她瞎说 – 快问吧
– No, she doesn’t. – Go on.
你尽管问
Jennie, just ask me.
他有兄弟吗?
Does he have any brothers?
没有,他是独生子
No, he’s an only child.
有事要告诉你
I’ve got to tell you,
从来没见过我姐这么快乐
I’ve never seen my sister so happy.
你敢伤害她,我宰了你然后弄成意外的样子
If you hurt her, I’ll kill you and make it look like an accident.
天哪,看你吓的,只是开玩笑
Jesus, look at your face. It’s just a joke.
很像
Good one.
我有一把枪
No, the good one is, “I’ve got a gun.” Yeah, I’ve got a gun…
我发誓我会对准你的脑袋,又吓到你了
and I swear, I’ll jam it up your…Ian, I got you again!
来,吃饭
Here, eat some rice.
我不吃米饭了,我吃好了
I don’t want any rice, I’m good.
你不吃,我揍你
No, “I’m good.” I could snap you like a chicken!
别那么紧张
Come on, lighten up.
我会把你的肾脏拿出来
I’ll lighten you when I take out your kidneys.
又一次,伊恩
One more time, Ian.
安吉罗
Hey, Angelo.
伊恩,我们会宰了你
Hey, Ian, we’re going to kill you!
伊恩,见过舞拉婶婶
Ian, Aunt Voula.
让我摸你的头发
Let me touch your hair.
我摸摸
Let me
– 好了,舞拉婶婶 – 还没
– Okay, Tbia Voula? – No.
舞拉婶婶?
Tbia Voula?
好了
Yes
来我家,我做饭给你吃
When you come to my house and I cook for you?
好的
Okay.
婶婶,可能会有问题
Tbia, that might be a problem.
什么问题?全家我煮得最好吃,告诉他
Problem? I’m the best cook in the family. Tell him.
我说过了,对吧?
I did, didn’t I?
– 两次 – 这才像话
– Twice. – Okay, then.
只是…
It’s just…
婶婶,伊恩吃素
Yeah? Ian is a vegetarian.
他不吃肉
He doesn’t eat meat.
他不吃肉?
He don’t eat no meat?
不吃
No, he doesn’t eat meat.
什么意思?他不吃肉
What do you mean, “He don’t eat no meat”?
没关系
That’s okay,
我煮羊,来…来,跳舞
I’ll make lamb. Come. Come and dance.
希腊!你看希腊之美(希腊语)
好安静
Silence.
味道真好
It’s delicious.
我们查过月历,双方的时间表
We took a look at my calendar, our calendar…
订了结婚的日子
to set a day for the big day…
十月底,十一月中
sometime at the end of October, mid-November?
– 其中的某一天 – 太好了
– Sometime in there, yeah. – Wonderful.
我去问俱乐部哪天可以办?
I’ll call the Club and see what’s open.
俱乐部?
The Club?
北岸乡村俱乐部
The North Shore Country Club,
当然是办婚宴的场地
for the wedding, of course.
我们在图拉家的教堂完婚
We’re going to get married in Toula’s church…
咱们家信教没有信得那么虔诚,她家有
because we’re not very religious, and her family is.
拿场地介绍给他们看
Really is. Show them the brochure.
对了
Oh, that. Yeah.
表姐妮姬自己做的专刊
My cousin Nikki made me this.
高中毕业舞会留下的缎带什么
She tends to save things. This is from her prom.
她会做灯罩
She makes lamps and…
有个很棒的婚宴场地
Tell them about, we got this great big hall…
叫什么名字?
What’s it called, for the reception?
爱神维纳斯宫殿
Aphrodite’s Palace.
不是真的宫殿
It’s not really a palace.
场地介绍
This is a brochure.
雅典娜神殿的背景可以换
That Parthenon backdrop is optional.
是的,自作聪明的家伙,如果我们邀请马可一家
Yes, smarty, if we invite Makopouloses…
就得邀请阿达一家
we have to invite Adamopouloses!
他们两家是表亲
They’re cousins!
爸,说好了是小型婚礼
Dad, the thing is that we just want to keep it small.
为了请客做面子搞得自已破产
It’s like you’d rather go bankrupt than insult anyone from the church.
图拉
Toula…
我来到美国口袋只有八块钱
I come to this country with ¥8 in my pocket…
为了你们打拼
to make all this for you.
谁知道我还能活多久?
And…who knows how long I’m going to be alive?
我看名单
Let me see the list.
好啦!别闹了!暂停
Okay, come on. Time out!
不准打小舅的重要部位
No more punching Tbio Niko’s nads, okay?
看你长大好多
Foti, stop hitting Tbio Niko. Look at you, how big you are!
去踢足球,走
Boys, come on, soccer practice. Let’s go.
她吐口水
Did she spit on him?
去吧,到外面找你老爸去
Now go on, go outside with your father.
吐口水讨吉利
Yeah, for good luck.
教恶鬼不上身
Keeps the devil away.
等等我
Bye. Wait for me.

Dad.
哪里来的?
Where did you get that?
我画的餐馆新菜单封面
I drew it, Dad, for the new menu. Remember?
妈,我饿了
Ma, I’m hungry.
好,尼克
Okay, Niko.
伊恩,你肚子饿了吗?
Ian, are you hungry?
不饿,我吃过了
No, I already ate.
好,我给你弄点别的
Okay, I’ll make you something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!