Ma, I had to drop Dimo at work.
现在又要去旅行社开门
Now I got to go open the travel agency,
因为狗弟弟和他的大屁♥股♥女友太忙
because some jack-off…and his big-ass girlfriend are too busy.
每天干洗店都是我开的门
Tell her I open up the cleaners every day.
该她做点正事
It’s time she does something for a change.
今天早上谁在干洗店?
You know who’s there this morning?
– 你老是去美容院 – 我老公
– You’re always at the beauty parlor. – My husband.
– 修指甲,做头发 – 你管我头发干嘛
– Your nails, hair, everything. – Don’t talk about my hair.
懒鬼,你和大屁♥股♥女友什么都不做
You’re lazy. You and your big-ass girlfriend do nothing.
谁坐过你的头发?有点塌
Did somebody sit on your hair? It looks a little flat.
安吉罗,去死吧你
Angelo, bite me.
说话淑女一点
Disgusting, be a lady.

Ma.
安吉罗
Angelo.
安德,快点,孩子们,走了
Ande. Come on, boys. Let’s go.
雅典娜,你来啦
Athena, when did you come?
嗨,妈,再见
Hi, Ma. Bye, Ma.
这么快要走?
You’re going?
我去百货公♥司♥帮你买♥♥丝♥袜♥
I’m going to the Jewel. I’ll get you some pantyhose.
不要买♥♥特大号♥,会让我看起来更胖
No queen size. They make me look fat.
肯森做的
Kansen did it.
不是我啦
I don’t do it.
谁把菜单乱放?
Who put the menus there?
这是什么?
Toula, what’s this?
图拉,这是什么?
Toula, what is this?
– 不知道 – 妈
– I don’t know. – Mama.
别忘了,帮我准备盘子和…
Now don’t forget, I need the plates and…
自助餐用的比萨
And the pizza for the buffet.
吃饭的时候你说过了,快走,天啊
You told me at dinner. Go. My God.
好了,我们走吧
All right, we’re gonna go.
– 拜! – 我要开车
– bye! – I wanna drive.
我快被你们逼疯了,快走吧
You’re driving me crazy, let’s go.
注意点,不要跑
Just watch. Don’t run.
对我来说,她看上去不错
To me, she looks okay.
不错?什么不错?我看不行
Okay? What okay? NoOkay.
她问题大了,你看,雅典娜都有三个孩子了
She’s not okay. Look. Athena is married with three children.
我会结婚的,老爸,我答应你
And I’ll get married, Pops, I promise.
你时间多得很呐,尼克
You have plenty of time, Niko.
图拉可以帮你打理餐馆
And you’ll always have Toula to run the restaurant.
没错,反正她嫁不掉
It’s true. Toula will never leave you.
我希望有不一样的人生
I wish I bad a different life.
自己更勇敢,漂亮
I wish I was braver and prettier…
至少要快乐
or just happy.
作梦也是没有用,因为不会有任何改变
But it’s useless to dream, because nothing ever changes.
嘿,近来如何?
Hey, what’s going on?
你好吗?
Hi. How are you?
很好,你呢?
Good. You?
我很好
Oh, good.
很酷的餐馆
Cool place.
蛮可爱的
Yeah, it’s adorable.
前晚的聚会,可惜你没来
You missed a hell of a party the other night.
你看她
Look at that.
你错过用手挽着她的机会
That could have been you with that arm around her.
你帮我介绍过她
You set me up with her already.
萳西
Nancy?
韩生家的野餐
Hanson’s picnic.
不对,那是潘蜜拉,这是萳西
No, that was Pamela. This is Nancy.
看起来是同一个人
They look the same.
或许吧
Well, maybe.
要我帮你牵线吗?
So, you want me to set you up?
她们都一样,麦克
They’re all the same, Mike.

Hi.

Hi.
对不起
Sorry,
我的脑子…暂停
my brain stopped.
你知道有时候本来还好好的,突然之间停住了
You ever have one of those days, when it’s going along and then stops?
我楞在这里,像个希腊神像
Here I am, standing here, your own private Greek statue.
我要咖啡
Could I get some more coffee, please?
当然
Sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧
All right, let’s go.
我才刚到
What do you mean? I just got here.
我有课
I got a class.
马铃薯上的佐料是什么?
I love the spice on these potatoes. What is that?
管它呢,快点
Like I care. Come on.
我要给学生抽考
Giving a pop quiz,
等不及听他们大叫
and I can’t wait to hear the groans.
你真狠
Man, you’re tough.
我要考哈姆雷特,但事先警告过了
I’m giving a test on Hamlet, but I give fair warning.

Hi.
不用找了
Keep the change.
你喜欢吗?老爸
You like this, Pops?
新菜单的封面
For the new menu?
哪里来的?
Where did you get that?
我画的
I drew it,

Dad.
老爸
Dad.
我看过仓库的货
Dad, I’ve been going through our inventory…
有些东西的量订得太多
and I’ve noticed that we’ve been doing a lot of unnecessary ordering.
我们应该更新盘点系统
I’ve been thinking that maybe we should update our system.
买♥♥部电脑
We could get a computer.
你记得嘛,电脑课我拿最高分
I don’t know if you remember, but I got all A’s in Computers.
不过有很多新的东西该学
But there’s a lot of new stuff to learn now…
我可以回学校选几门课
so, if you want, I could go to college and take a few courses.
为什么?
Why?
你要离开我吗
Why you want to leave me?
我没有要离开你
I’m not leaving you.
你不希望我有成就吗?
Don’t you want me to do something with my life?
对呀,结婚生子
Yes! Get married! Make babies!
你看起来好老
You look so old!
图拉
Toula.
图拉…好了
Hey, Toula. Come on.
妈知道你要什么
I know what you want.
你的…怎么说?
You have, how you say,
你很有斗志
a spirit.
你想看世界,你想学习
You want to see things. You want to learn.
我懂,你得到我娘家的遗传
I know, you’re from my side.
别这样
Come on. Don’t you worry.
放心,我会跟他说
I’m gonna talk to him.
老爸好顽固
Dad is so stubborn. What he says goes.
他说了就算,他是一家之主
“The man is the head of the house.”
我告诉你
Let me tell you something, Toula.
男人是头,女人是脖子
The man is the head, but the woman is the neck.
脖子往哪里扭,头就往哪里去
And she can turn the head any way she wants.
我的宝贝
My baby.
别哭,不要哭了
Don’t cry. Come on.
图拉回学校修课有什么不对?
And what is wrong with Toula going to school downtown?
城里有毒品
They use drugs downtown.
你是说图拉会去吸毒
What are you saying? Are you saying that Toula will get involved with drugs?
不是,有人会骗她
No, but somebody will say to her:
去运送毒品,她会呆呆地照做
“Take this bag down to the bus depot,” and she’ll do it.
她并不笨,她很精
She’s not stupid. She’s smart.
我知道她很聪明
I know she’s smart,
这么聪明干嘛还念书?
so what for she needs more school?
女孩子这么聪明要干嘛?
She’s smart enough for a girl.
你以为你比我聪明
You think you’re smarter than me?
不是的,你知道…
No, I mean, you know…
什么?
What?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我管理餐馆,我煮饭,打扫洗衣服,养大三个小孩
I run the restaurant, I cook, I clean…I wash for you, and I raised three kids…
我还教主日学,你知道嘛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!