then suddenly…breezing through the doors from the shock therapy room…
我看到她
I saw her.
美丽的 粉红色 粉红色?
A vision in pink.
你不♥穿♥粉红色
– You don’t wear pink.
她穿 – 偶尔会穿粉红色 – 乔治
– She does.Sometimes she does wear pink.
你穿过
– You do.
我穿过
– I do.
我跟荻安说: 荻安,这美女是谁?
I said to Dionne…” Dionne, who is this vision?
一定是百老汇的当红明星 看她的皮肤
Surely, she must be the understudy to some fabulous Broadway star. Look at her skin.
时髦的发型 那一刻,我知道
Who does her hair?”- In that moment, I knew.
– 够了,细节不必详述 – 要,我们要听
– We don’t all need to know–We do!
我很好奇 他想听
– I’m very curious. – They do.
我知道
I knew…
我们会有这么一天
that someday we’d end up like this:
就像
like some
耀眼夺目的
litteringng…
桃乐丝,洛赫逊 爱情狂想曲
Doris Day-Rock Hudson extravaganza.
我跟荻安说: 荻安 我恋爱了
I said to Dionne… ” Dionne, I’m in love.
女神会爱我吗?
Could this siren love me?
神会那么仁慈吗?
Are the gods that kind?”
荻安 面对着我,用可爱的眼神对我说
And Dionne turned to me, opened her lovely eyes and said…
她说什么?
What did she say?
当我醒来时
The moment I wake up
在我化妆以前
Before I put on my makeup
我祈祷你会爱我
I say a little prayer for you
当我梳着头发时
While combing my hair now
当不知该穿哪件衣服
While wondering what dress to wear now
我祈祷你会爱我
I say a little prayer for you
你常驻我心中
Forever and ever you’ll stay in my heart
我会爱你一辈子
And I will love you
永不分离,此情不渝
Forever and ever We never will part
哦,我多么爱你
Oh, how I love you Together forever That’s how it must be
只想跟你永远在一起
To live without you would only mean
离开你会伤我的心
Heart break for me
好棒!
Go, Granddaddy!
我追赶公车
I run for the bus, dear
搭上后我想到我们 我祈祷你会爱我
While riding I think of us, dear
工作时我挪出时间
At work I just take time
利用所有休息时间 我祈祷你会爱我 永不分离,此情不渝
And all through my coffee break time
哦,我多么爱你
Oh, how I love you Together forever That’s how it must be
只想跟你永远在一起
To live without you would only mean
离开你会伤我的心
Heart break for me
亲爱的,相信我
My darling, believe me
相信他 相信我只爱你一人
For me there is no one but you
请你也爱我 听他的祈祷
– Please love me too -Answer his prayer
我爱上了你 听他的祈祷
-And I’m in love with you -Answer his prayer now
听我的祈祷
Answer my prayer, baby Say you love me too
好棒!
All right, now!
你会伤心的 一点没错
– Heartbreak for you, actually. – You’ve made your point.
你上飞机吧 我下辈子原谅你时再联络
Get on your plane. I’ll call at the turn of the century when I’ve forgiven you.
茱儿 – 你们不会有结果的 – 因为不诚实
– It never would have worked out. – Because it was dishonest.
你们不适合
Different temperaments.
听着 告诉他你爱他
Look, tell him you love him.
面对事实
Bite the bullet.
乔治
George
他会怎么做?
What will he do?
他会选金咪
He’ll choose Kim.
你会做她的伴娘
You’ll stand beside her at the wedding…
跟他吻别 回家
kiss him good-bye and go home.
这是你来的目的
That’s what you came here to do.
完成它
So do it.
乔治不是我的未婚夫
George isn’t my fiance, Michael.
早就结束了,但他不能接受
It’s been over for ages… buthecan’taccept it
我把你
I’d built you up so much…
说得太好,不能让他丢脸
I couldn’t let him lose face in front of you.
他永远不可能 比得上你
He could never stack up to the one man I measure everyone against.
真奇怪
This is strange.
我得承认
I gotta tell you, when you–
当你说要跟乔治结婚
When you told me that you were marrying George…
我有种很奇怪的
I got this really strange–
你嫉妒了?
You were jealous?
嫉妒疯了
Crazy jealous.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们俩下午共渡如何?
Can we maybe spend some time alone this afternoon?
愿意吗?
Would that be all right?
右边这栋建筑是 拉♥萨♥尔华克大楼
建于1920年代的 艺术建筑流风
中♥央♥部份的梯型建筑 让光线照射到市区
过去几天我想了很多 关于我们
I’ve been thinking a lot the last couple of days, about us.
是吗?
Have you?
我们曾共渡不少时光 不仅如此
– There are a lot of memories. – It’s more than that.
我是说 不太好意思说,但
It’s kind of embarrassing to say it this way, but…
你是
you’ve sort of been, you know…
我最重要的女人
the woman in my life.
你是我最重要的男人
You’ve been the man in mine.
这可能是我们最后
And I was thinking this could be our last time…
独处机会
alone together, you know?
除了两年一次的激♥情♥外遇
Except for that hot affair we’ll have twice a year.
那个除外
Except for that.
我是说 当许下婚姻承诺
I mean, you commit to this wedding…
然而 回首时
and then it seems like there’s this momentum…
却忘了抉择的动机
and then you forget you chose it.
你跟我
You and I didn’t–
没有 当我们相处的时候
In our relationships with other people…
我们不常说 爱这个字 对吗?
we didn’t use the word ”love” a lot, did we?
金咪说你若爱某一个人
Kimmy says if you love someone…
要说出来
you say it.
大声的说出
You say it right then, out loud.
否则 那一刻就
Otherwise, the moment just–
– 错过了 – 错过了
Passes you by.
我们没有定情曲
We don’t even have a song.
金咪和我 没有定情曲
Kimmy and I don’t have a song.
是不好的征兆吗?
Do you think that’s a bad sign?
有一天
Someday
当我心情沮丧
When I’m awfully low
活在冷酷的世界
And the world is cold
想起你我就神采飞扬
I will feel a glow just thinking of you
记得你今夜的
And the way you look
容颜
tonight
能邀你共舞吗?
Is your dance card filled?
我得查一下,邀舞的人很多
I’d have to check. I keep it on Powerbook these days.
是吗?
Is that right?
你的话语
With each word
句句温柔
Your tenderness grows
赶走我的恐惧
Tearing my fears apart
你皱着鼻子的笑容
With each laugh that wrinkles your nose
触动我痴愚的心
Touches my foolish heart
还有一项要考虑
若红利以6%计算
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我以为麦克来接我
– I thought Michael was picking me up.
我自愿来接你,他有一堆事 我像他的伴郞
– I said I’d drop you at the stag. He’s got a lot to do. I’m the unofficial best man.
对
Of course.
金咪说他拒绝工作 没起争执
Kim said when Michael turned the job down that there was no friction.
争执?没有
Friction? No.
很好
Good.
我没制♥造♥麻烦吧?
I haven’t caused a problem, have I?
没有,谁都没有
You haven’t. Nobody has.
你来得早了一点
Listen, you’re just a little bit early.
其实我想打几通电♥话♥
Actually, I needed to make some phone calls.
– 能借用你办公室吗? – 当然!
– Is it possible to use your office? – Of course.
走廊底左手边 谢谢
– At the end of the hall on the left. – Thank you.
慢慢聊! 好了
Take your time.