Taking off a weekend to get married?
茱儿,我害怕
Jules, I’m scared.
我们最好谈谈 我需要你
– Maybe we should talk about this. – I need you.
你不来陪我,我熬不过去
If you can’t come and hold my hand, I’ll never get through this.
拜托
Please come.
拜托
Please
我等不及让你见她
I can’t wait for you to meet her.
我们先喝一杯,搭下班飞机
Listen,Jules. Let’s stop for a drink. You can take a later flight.
不我很忙
I’m a busy girl.
我只有四天拆散他们 抢走新郞
I’ve got four days to break up a wedding…
却还没想出计策
steal the bride’s fellow, and I haven’t one clue how to do it.
他爱了我九年,我!
He adored me for nine goddamn years.
难怪了 他才认识她短短几天
– I can see why. – She has known him for five seconds.
就算她有钱,就算她完美
Plus, she’s got billions of dollars, and she’s apparently perfect.
就算她是伊利诺州选美皇后
So don’t go feeling all sorry for Miss Preteen Illinois.
乔治,我不能失去他 我要把他抢回来
I can’t lose him, George. I’m going to bring him back.
没想到我要结婚吧? 没想到
– Can you believe I’m gonna do this? – Not hardly.
你能来真是太好了
This just makes everything so perfect.
从认识他那天起 他就天天谈到你
Since I’ve met Michael, all I’ve heard is ”Julianne this” and ”Julianne that.”
我没有姐姐
I’ve never had a sister.
我想请你帮个大忙
I have this monstrous favor to ask you.
什么?
– Excuse me?
春假我的好友到德州去了
– My best friend…shattered her pelvis line dancing in Abilene over spring break.
当我的伴娘 什么?
– Be my maid of honor? – What?
不能找别的 女傧相当伴娘?
Shouldn’t you promote a bridesmaid or someone you’ve known longer?
只有两名女傧相 未满四十岁
My bridesmaids are my only two female relatives under the age of 40…
这姐妹刚入社交圈 争艳浪货
debutante sisters from Nashville who are basically vengeful sluts.
下交流道
My exit!
四天内我要你 成为我好友
I have four days to make you my new best friend.
你得强迫自己亲近我
It’s time for you to force yourself to get personal.
– 喜欢这颜色吗? – 很漂亮
– Do you like the color? – I think it’s beautiful.
– 适合她吗? – 很适合
– Isn’t that perfect for her? – Absolutely.
这里要再紧一点 免得胸部松垮
This is going to be tighter. You don’t want those things to fall out.
– 对,很美 – 不会弄痛你
– It’s beautiful. – I’m not hurting you.
为避免她跌倒 裙摆得拉高
I don’t want her to trip, so I’ll take this up a tiny bit.
你喜欢水仙色吗?
Would you rather the daffodil?
女傧相不是都是穿一样?
I thought the bridesmaids all wore the same dress.
你不行,你要独特才会满意
Not you. You wouldn’t be comfortable unless you were distinctive.
他还说了什么?
What else did he tell you?
你从不参加婚礼
You hate weddings. You never go.
你不喜欢守旧的仪式
You’re not up for anything conventional…
或任何其它女性看重的事
or anything that’s assumed to be a female priority…
包括婚姻、情调或
including marriage or romance or even–
爱?
Love?
麦克跟我根本合不来
Michael and I were a wrong fit right from the start.
他也这么说
He said that too.
我本来也跟你一样
I thought I was like you, and proud to be…
直到我遇见邋遢的臭麦克
until I met rumpled, smelly, old Michael.
才发现我自己像个
Then I found I was just a sentimental schmuck…
傻妞般爱他
likeallthoseflightynitwits I’dalways pitied
好笑吧?
It’s funny, huh?
是啊 我要抽根烟
I need a cigarette.
乔治,想想我的感受
George, how do you think I feel?
她不停的谈着他们的未来 她充满了梦想
All she does is talk about her and Michael’s future.
拜托你,恢复镇定
– She’s just so dreamy. – Jules, pull yourself together.
我快受不了
I don’t know if I can do it.
要我转身吗?
You want me to turn around or something?
对 没料到是你
Not the person I was expecting.
你一♥丝♥不♥挂♥我都看过了
I’ve seen you a lot more naked than that.
情况不同了
Things are different now.
我想也是
I guess so.
你很漂亮
You look really good…
没穿衣服时
without your clothes on.
乔治? 她完蛋了
She’s toast.
去哪里渡蜜月?
– Where is the honeymoon exactly? – It depends.
若圣安东尼队赢了就去德州
If San Antonio sweeps Sacramento, we could start there.
或凤♥凰♥城 或赢球的地主州
Or Phoenix. Or depending on the Indiana-Cleveland game–
都很棒
Garden spots, all.
大热天到处跑 行李难拿捏
A swing of maybe 40 degrees Fahrenheit represents a packing challenge…
但豪华酒店美食等着你们
but there’s fine food and cocktails at a choice of Embassy Suites.
那是他的事业,我支持他 我各地都玩遍了
It’s his career. I’m supportive. I’ve been everywhere.
我要跟他在一起,才算是蜜月
I want to be with the man I love. That’s what makes it a honeymoon.
我认为他很幸运 很少有人受得了他的怪癖
He’s lucky. One woman in a billion could put up with his shit.
各形各色的怪
The guy’s a one-man festival of idiosyncratic–
见识过他的交响乐般的
You’ve been introduced to the symphonic range–
鼾声?他说那是最糟的
Of his snoring? He says it’s worse than ever.
你听过那种吗?
You know that snarfle one?
不,好像有痰卡在喉咙
Now it’s got this phlegm-rattling thing happening behind it.
得戴耳塞
Earplugs work.
– 还有 – 床上抽烟?他改掉了
– What about– – Cigars in bed? I broke him of that.
浴室湿答答,穿球鞋吃饭
The bathroom’s a swamp. He wears Reeboks to dinner.
喜欢动作片,在我肩上看书
He likes action movies. He reads over my shoulder.
喜欢唱卡拉ok
He loves karaoke bars…
我五音不全
– and I can’t carry a tune. – Really?
真的? 他喝汤声音好大
He sucks soup through his front teeth.
典型的坏习惯 别想改变他
That’s a trademark move. Don’t touch that one.
但他的吻真棒
But he sure can kiss.
我记不得了,但我相信你
It’s been a while. I’m just gonna take your word on that.
在我列出他所有的缺点后
After two weeks of cataloging all his faults…
我决定改变我自己
I made a command decision that changed my life.
接受他的缺点
I threw the list away.
不用改变,爱他就该完全包容
He’s not a balance sheet. He’s Michael. Loving him means loving all of him.
密闭空间不令你紧张?
Do you get nervous in confined spaces?
谢谢你警告我
It’s sweet of you to want to be protective…
但什么也不能阻止这婚姻
but nothing ever could give me one moment’s pause about this marriage.
密闭空间不令你歇斯底里? 除了一点
– Do you become hysterical in confined– – Except one.
是你
You.
他想着完美的你 他爱你多年
You’re always in his mind….this perfect creature he loved for years.
完美会随时间疲乏
Perfection can get wearing after a while.
说真的,我必须面对你
I’m not kidding. I had to face up to my competitive drives.
其实你的优点我都有
Believe me, I’ve got them.
难道要嫉妒你一辈子?
Am I gonna be jealous of you for the rest of my life?
我们还会常见面 对
– Our paths will keep crossing. – Space. Of course.
他总是谈着你 – 很自然的
– He’ll always talk about you. – It’s only natural.
– 答案很简单
The answer was so simple.
我猜得到
I was gonna predict that.
你赢了
You win.
我没弄懂
I’ve missed a step.
你是他的理想
He’s got you on a pedestal…
我是他的爱
and me in his arms.
天啊,是新娘和 她的强劲对手
My God, it’s the bride and the woman she’ll never live up to.
你还好吗? 她指我们
– Are you okay, honey? – That would be us.
你又乱说话了,真是!
Did she say the wrong thing again? That is so in character.
– 我是茱儿派特 – 我们是争艳浪货
– I’m Julianne Potter. – We’d be the vengeful sluts.
可称为急先锋
– You can just call us eager.
你要钓哪个男傧相? 伴娘有优先权
– Have you sized up the groomsmen?- As maid of honor, you get first pick.
别挑多毛的矮胖子 我要了
– Don’t pick the short, hairy, fat one.- He’s mine.
金咪是处♥女♥ 她是麦克的茱儿?
– Kimmy’s a virgin.Is this Michael’s Julianne?
是的 我是伊莎贝
I’m Isabelle Wallace.
我那英俊的女婿说得没错
My handsome new son scarcely did you justice.
我跟你说
My husband says to scoot you to the ballpark…
我丈夫要你去球场跟麦克见面
so you can hang with Michael.
但你得先通过一群老女人
But first you have to meet a lot of really old women.
相信你已领教了浪花姐妹
That is, if you’ve absorbed enough profanity.
谁点了啤酒?
Who ordered a beer?
– 我帮你 – 你暗示我很笨拙?
– Let me help you with that. – You unwittingly imply I’m clumsy.
我记错人了,她是茱儿
Sorry. I was confusing you with somebody I used to know.
运动杂♥志♥的汉克和艾力
Julianne Potter, this is Hank and Eric from Sport magazine.
– 幸会 – 让我混口饭吃
– Nice to meet you. – They kindly gave me a job.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hi, there. – How do you do?
他是华特,我的岳父