The misery… the exquisite tragedy.
典型的悲剧女王
The Susan Hayward of it all.
想像你穿紫色礼服独坐
I can picture you there sitting alone at your table in your lavender gown.
我告诉你是紫色?
Did I tell you my gown was lavender?
头发盘起,蛋糕一口没吃
Hair swept up. Haven’t touched your cake.
手指敲打在白色桌巾上
Probably drumming your fingernails on the white linen tablecloth…
你心情不好时都这样
the way you do when you’re really feeling down.
看着指甲心里想
Perhaps looking at those nails thinking: “I should’ve stopped…
早知道别淌混水 去修指甲
my evil plotting to have that manicure,
– 太迟了 – 乔治
but it’s too late now. ”
我没说礼服是紫色的
I didn’t tell you my dress was lavender.
突然奏起熟悉的歌♥
Suddenly, a familiar song. The moment I wake up
于是你站起来四处张望
Then you’re off your chair in one, exquisite movement…
疑惑、寻找着
wondering, searching, sniffing the wind…
像花忱嗅着风中气息
like a dapple deer.
上帝听到你的祈祷?
Has God heard your little prayer?
灰姑娘会再起舞?
Will Cinderella dance again?
然后突然 人群散开
And then, suddenly, the crowds part…
看到了他
and there he is:
狡黠 潇洒的
sleek, stylish…
容光焕发的绅士
radiant with charisma.
意外的 在电♥话♥另一端
Bizarrely, he’s on the telephone.
而 你在这一端
But then, so are you.
他走向你
And he comes towards you…
山猫般的步伐
the moves of a jungle cat.
虽然你明白他是
Although you quite correctly sense that he is…
同性恋
gay…
如此慑人潇洒的单身汉
like most devastatingly handsome single men of his age are…
你想 管他的
you think, what the hell…
人生就这回事
lifegoeson.
也许我们不会结婚
Maybe there won’t be marriage.
也许没有性♥爱♥
Maybe there won’t be sex.
但绝对的 会相拥起舞
But, by God, there’ll be dancing.
詹姆斯·庞德
Bond.Jane Bond.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!