The boy who came here dressed as a fascist with a quarter-inch of hair?
是那个穿的像个法♥西♥斯♥留着个板寸头发的男孩吗?
He was a friend once, for years.
他是我的一个朋友,我们认识好几年了。
There were times when he didn’t deserve your admiration so much.
他不值得你交往。
Christ, I’ve known him since I was 5.
天啊,我五岁的时候就认识他了。
He went too far.
他已经偏的太远了。
They hate us in England.
他们恨我们在英国。
And all you can do is to kiss their asses.
你能做的只是阿谀奉承。
Think of yourself as a little Britisher.
把你自己想成是个英国你就会明白了。
I’m being promoted…
我被提升了…
to Uncle’s laundrette.
去叔叔的洗衣房♥工作。
Illustrate your washing methods.
解释一下你怎么洗的…
It’s nothing but a toilet and a youth club.
这除了一个青年俱乐部和一个厕所之外别的什么也没有了。
A constant boil on my bum.
我的屁♥股♥都快被煮熟了!
How’s your foot?
你的脚怎么样了?
Is it? Good.
很好。
Do you fancy coming for a walk?
你喜欢散步吗?
Where did you get those? – Church.
你从哪里得到的这个? – 教堂。
You little bastard. That’s how machines get buggered.
你这个小杂种!就是你这么干才把机器卡死的。
What?
怎么了?
I’ll come round then, shall I?
我一会再过来,好吗?
All right, see you in a minute.
好吧,过会儿见。
All right, get started.
好的,开始吧。
You have the broom, move it. I don’t only want to sweep up.
你有扫把了,去干活吧。 – 我不想就仅仅去扫地。
What are you, Labor Party?
你想你是谁?劳工协会的吗?
I want to be manager of this place. I think I can do it.
我想当这里的经理,我想我可以干的来。
Please let me.
求你了,让我试试吧。
Here I was thinking how to tell your father…
我在想如何跟你父亲交代…
how four punks nearly drowned you in a washing machine.
有四个小杂种是如何把你在洗衣机里淹死的!
On the other hand, a little water on the brain might clear your thoughts.
从别的角度来说,大脑沾点水能清晰你的思想。
Okay, I’ll charge you basic rent.
好吧,我可以以最低价租给你。
Above that, you keep.
拿好钥匙吧。
You’re everything to me.
你对我来说就是一切。
Of course I prefer you to Jenny.
当然了,对于你和Jenny来说我更看重你!
Get up.
起来。
Please, Salim.
哦,Salim。
I don’t know how to make this place work. I’m afraid I’ve made a fool of myself.
我不知道怎样在这工作,我怕我自己像个傻瓜。
Never make a penny here. Your uncle’s given you a dead duck.
这地方一文钱也赚不来,你叔叔只是在糊弄你罢了。
That’s why I’ve decided to help you, financially.
这就是为什么我决定要在财政上帮助你的原因。
Go to this address near the airport. Pick up some videocassettes…
去这个地方,在机场附近。把录象带取回来…
and bring them straight back to my flat.
然后直接送到我的公♥寓♥来。
That’s all.
就这些。
Go and sit down.
去坐吧。
You’re okay? No problems? No.
你还好吧,没出什么差错吧。 – 没有。
It’s one of the best collections of modern Indian paintings, Omar.
Omar,这是现代印度绘画中最好的收藏品之一。
I patronize many painters.
我赞助了很多画家。
Right.
好的。
I won’t be a minute.
我一会儿就回来。
Make yourself comfortable.
请自便吧。
Watch something, if you like.
要是喜欢的话就随便看看吧。
You’re one of us now.
你现在是我们的人了。
Hello, can I speak to Johnny, please?
你好,我能跟Johnny说话吗?
Right. Do you know where he’s staying?
哦,那你知道他现在在哪吗?
Are you sure?
你确定?
No, I just wanted to help him.
不,我只是想帮他。
If you see him…
如果见着他…
ask him to ring Omo.
叫他给Omar回电♥话♥。
Is that the tape playing?
那是在放录象吗?
what the hell are you doing? – Watching something.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢? – 我只是随便看看。
Not these. Who gave you permission to touch these?
不是让你看这些。谁允许你看这些东西了。
It’s just a tape. What are you doing?
这只是盘录象带,怎么了?
What business?
怎么了?
Nasser tells me you’re ambitious.
Nasser告诉我你很有野心。
But you failed your exams twice.
但两次测试你都已经失败了!
You’ve done nothing with the laundrette, and now you’re trying to screw me up.
你在洗衣房♥里没正经干活,现在又跑来糊弄我?
Become like those white assholes that call us “wog”?
你也想成为那些叫我们东方佬的白种混♥蛋♥吗?
Your family, rich and powerful back home, has been let down by you.
你那高贵的家族因有你而遭受耻辱。
Go on, fuck off.
滚吧!
Have you seen Johnny?
你看见Johnny了吗?
Piss off back to the jungle, wog-boy.
滚回到丛林里去吧,东方佬!
These people, they’re too tough for you.
那些人对你来说就是一群恶棍。
I’ll tell Nasser you’re through with them.
我会告诉Nasser你和他们一起。
Hello?
喂?
Why did you do that?
干什么?
Useless fool.
没用的傻瓜!
Hello? Now look!
喂? – 看你干的好事!
What? – Bloody ass.
什么? – 混♥蛋♥!
What? You’ve amputated my entire fucking foot!
什么? – 你差点把我的脚给他妈剪掉了!
Didn’t I say you should’ve been a doctor?
我说没说过你不该当医生!
Hello? – Typical, you know that?
喂? – 你是成心的!
Johnny.
Johnny。
See you later, Johnny-boy.
一会见,Johnny。
I’ll throw you out of this flat…
我要把你扔出这栋房♥子…
if you ever bring that bum-liability friend of yours here.
如果你再带你的那个不负责任的朋友过来。
I’m dead impressed by all this.
我真的被所有的这些感动的要死!
You were the one at school, the one I liked.
你曾经是在学校里我最喜欢的人。
All the Pakis like me.
所有巴基斯坦人都喜欢我!
I’ve been through all that, with my parents and that…
是的,我的父母还有…
and with people like you.
很多人都喜欢你。
But now there’s some pretty big things I’ve got in mind.
但现在真有些很大的愿望在我心里。
I need to raise money to make this place good.
我需要些钱让这里变得更好。
And I want you to help me with that.
我希望你能来帮我。
I want you to work here with me.
我希望你能跟我一起在这里干。
What kind of work is it?
什么工作?
A variety.
很多种。
Variety of menial things.
都是些下等活儿。
Cleaning windows kind of thing?
像擦玻璃那样的活儿吗?
Sure.
是的。
And you can start by cleaning those bastards out.
你可以先把那几个小杂种轰出去。
Now?
现在?
I want everything done now.
我希望所有的事情都井井有条。
That’s the only attitude, if you want to do anything big.
那是你唯一对待它的态度,如果你想把它做大做好的话。
Christ.
天啊。
Sorry, what happened before.
很抱歉上次发生的事情。
Too much to drink.
我有点喝多了。
Just go on another little errand for me. Same as before.
像往常一样,再帮我跑几个小差使?
For £50.
我要50?。
You little bastard.
妈的。
All right.
好吧。
Come on.
来。
I saw Salim’s game. This is going to finance our whole future.
我终于知道Salim的鬼把戏了,这将是我们日后的财政基础。
Cut him out.
把它剪掉。
You know where to sell this stuff?
你知道在哪能卖♥♥掉这些赃货?
Don’t you?
不是吗?
I wouldn’t be working for you now if I wanted to go on being a bad boy.
我不会再为你干了,如果我想继续做一个坏孩子。
This means more.
这意味着更多。
Real work. Expansion.
真正的工作!发展、壮大…
Salim will kill us.
Salim会杀了我们的。
We’ll resell it fast, tonight.
今晚我们一定能转卖♥♥出去的。
Come on. I couldn’t be doing any of this without you.
来吧,没有你我♥干♥不了这个。
Do you want some red?
来点红酒吗?
Will you excuse me a moment?
稍等片刻好吗?
Let’s have a private chat.
让我们私下里谈谈。
You can go.
你可以走了。
You haven’t paid me.
你还没付我钱呢!
I’m not in the mood.
我没那心情!
Nothing happened to you on the way here?
你来的路上没发生什么事吧?
No.
没有。
Something may happen to you on the way back.
你回去的路上可能会发生什么事。
She’s nice.
她不错。
Gosh.
天啊。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!