Mr. Bligh, may I recall the outward voyage?
当时可是过分严厉了 但我希望 返航时会好些
Harsh things were said, but I hoped the return trip would be better.
那么你就还回10个椰子
Then suppose you return the 1 0 coconuts.
你以为我这么喜欢偷这些东西?- 是的 你个伪君子
You think I’m so fond of them I’d steal? – Yes, you hypocrite.
你偷了更珍贵的王室财产 – 你说清楚
You stole Crown property more valuable. – Explain that!
珍珠 克里斯先生
Pearls, Mr. Christian.
珍珠?- 我想我说的是珍珠
Pearls? – I believe I said pearls.
幸运的是 麦格斯先生在小船上
Fortunately, Mr. Maggs was at the boat.
他看见那个土著妇女给你两个珍珠
He saw that native woman give you two pearls.
我想我明白怎么回事了
I think I’m beginning to understand.
那个土著妇女 按你的叫法 是来把珍珠送给我的
The native woman, as you call her, gave the pearls to me.
它们不是王室财产
They are not Crown property.
我送给土著人的物品…
The goods I gave away to the natives…
…是属于国王的
…belong to the Crown.
土著人送回的仍旧属于国王
What comes back from the natives belongs to the Crown!
我可缺乏耐心 把它们给我
I’m not the most patient man in the world. Give them to me!
记住 布莱先生
Remember, Mr. Bligh:
王室财产
Crown property.
很好 克里斯先生
Very well, Mr. Christian.
王室财产
Crown property.
集♥合♥好了 – 都来了吗?
Gratings rigged. – Everybody present?
除了医生 所有人都在 – 医生病了 先生
Everyone present, sir, but the surgeon. – The surgeon is ill, sir.
病?你是说醉了吧 – 他今早病得很厉害 先生
lll? Drunk, you mean! – We had to bleed him this morning, sir.
他得休息 摩根先生和克里斯先生同意的
He’s not fit. Mr. Morgan and Mr. Christian agree.
下去 叫他马上到甲板上报到
Go below. Tell him to report on deck at once!
是 先生
Very good, sir.
汤姆斯·伯基特 马修·汤普森 向前一步
Thomas Burkitt, Matthew Thompson, step forward.
全体船员 脱帽
Ship’s company, off hats.
抱歉 先生
I’m sorry, sir.
布莱舰长…
Captain Bligh….
你感觉怎样?
How do you feel?
我怕我已经不行了 伙计…
I’m afraid I’m a very old man, lad…
…我病得很厉害 – 我再去告诉他你不能报到
…and a very sick one. – I’ll tell him again you can’t report.
不 孩子 不 我不值得让你惹麻烦
No, boy. No, I’m not worth getting into a scrape over.
就这一次 海军军校学生来下命令
For once, a midshipman gives an order.
你待在这儿好好休息
You stay where you are.
好孩子
A good lad.
好孩子
A good lad.
我不能难为他
I must pull him out.
我已经自作主张让医生好好休息
I’ve taken the liberty of telling the surgeon to stay, sir.
他不能上来报到
He’s not able to report.
在这军纪严明的舰上 我再也不会要一个酒鬼上来
I’ll have no drunken relic holding up the discipline aboard my ship.
再给你一次机会 拜阿姆先生
Once more, Mr. Byam,
把他带到甲板上 否则你也要受惩罚
bring him on deck, or I’ll have you seized up and flogged.
拜阿姆并不想违反你的命令
Byam doesn’t wanna disobey you.
我请求你不要为难老人家 他不能走路了
I beg you, don’t force the old man. He can’t walk.
你自己下去看看就知道了
Go below and see for yourself.
你是在给我下命令吗?
Are you presuming to give me orders?
我到甲板报到 先生
Reporting on deck for duty, sir.
莫里森先生 行刑 48鞭
Mr. Morrison, do your duty. Four dozen, I believe.
是 48鞭 先生
Four dozen it is, sir.
什么也没丢 克里斯先生
Nothing lost, Mr. Christian.
嗯?- 这就是你想看见的吧 布莱先生?
Well? – What did you expect, Mr. Bligh?
他死了
The man’s dead.
我要让全体船员作证
I call this ship’s company to bear witness.
是你害死他的 – 闭嘴
You killed him! – Silence.
全体船员解散
Ship’s company dismissed.
水手长 鞭刑推迟24小时
Boatswain, punishment postponed 24 hours.
是 先生
Aye, aye, sir.
你们没听见吗?全体船员解散
Do you hear, men? Ship’s company dismissed!
你们帮忙把他抬下去
Bear a hand. Take him below.
酒鬼?
Drunkard?
是的 但是每个人都爱他
Yes, but everybody loved him.
船上人的安宁幸福…
The welfare of men on shipboard…
…往往依赖一些微不足道的小事情
…depends upon things that seem small.
恰当的一个玩笑
A joke at the right moment.
一杯酒
A glass of grog.
对船员来说 一句体贴的话比九尾鞭要管用的多
A kind word would do more with seamen than the cat- o’- nine- tails.
他的死 可能…
And this ship will be the worse…
…会让这舰船更糟糕
…if possible, for his death.
我在想笛福(鲁滨逊飘流记作者) 描述的岛到底存不存在
Wonder if that’s Defoe lsland.
土著人都是食人族…
The natives are cannibals…
… 只是它是陆地 可我们以后几个月我们会看到的
…but it’s land. The last we’ll see for months.
你最好休息一下 你一直在这儿待着
You’d better get some rest. You’ve been here for hours.
不 我睡不着 现在快到我值班的时间了
No. I can’t sleep, and it’s nearly my watch.
哦 晚安 – 罗杰
Well, good night. – Roger.
有件事我想让你帮我一下 – 非常乐意 什么事?
There’s something I want you to do for me. – Gladly. What is it?
象这样的航行会发生什么事 没人会知道
One never knows what may happen on a voyage like this.
如果万一我不能回英格兰了
If for any reason I don’t return to England,
我想你能去看望一下我父母
I want you to see my parents.
嗯 为什么你不能回英格兰了?
Well, why shouldn’t you return to England?
为什么?
Why?
我不能再忍♥受这个恶魔多久了
I can’t stand this devil’s work much longer.
总有一天 我会忘记军纪 把他的脖子扭断
One day I’ll forget this discipline and break his neck.
等到回到英格兰再说吧
Wait until we’re back in England.
海军司令会解决你的麻烦的
The admiralty will save you the trouble.
嗯 无论怎样 我希望你能看望一下我的父母
Well, in any case, I’d like you to see my parents.
当然了 他们住在哪儿?
Of course. Where do they live?
在康勃兰 敏考德尔的
ln Cumberland at Maincordare.
我都快忘了那地方的样子了
I’ve almost forgotten what the old place looks like.
我有10年没有回去了
I haven’t seen it in 1 0 years.
但是我还记得 在大厅里有个挂毯 …
But I do remember a tapestry in the hall…
… 上面画着船和岛屿
…with ships and islands on it.
或许那就是我选择大海的原因
Perhaps that’s what sent me off to sea.
我不清楚
I don’t know.
无论如何 我希望你能去我家里看看
In any case, I’d like you to see my home.
要是发生了什么事 告诉我父母你认识我
If anything should happen, tell my father and mother you knew me.
你可以指望我 – 好 那这事解决了
You can count on me. – Good. That’s settled, then.
拜阿姆先生 这么晚了还在上面 – 下面太热了
Mr. Byam, you’re up late. – It’s fairly warm below.
我没发现啊
I hadn’t noticed.
一个真正的海员能在火炉里睡 也能在冰上睡 下去
A true sailor can sleep in an oven or on a cake of ice. Get below.
是 先生
Very good, sir.
你值班 克里斯先生
Your watch, Mr. Christian.
我一定要数下椰子
And I must count the coconuts.
克里斯先生
Mr. Christian, sir.
自从医生死了后 那条鲨 就一直跟着我们
That shark’s been following us since the surgeon died,
等着我们海葬
waiting for the burial.
我能不能用枪射它?- 去甲板上
Couldn’t I have a musket to shoot it? – Take the deck.
我去拿武器箱的钥匙 – 两只枪
I’ll get the keys to the arms chest. – Two muskets.
我还想射杀船上的鲨鱼 现在是我们的机会
I’d like to shoot that shark onboard. It’s no use. Now’s our chance.
我们很多人都准备好了
There’s a lot of us here ready.
而那些不愿意加入我们的军官 船员…
And the officers and men that won’t join us….
那么 不是他死 就是我活 – 别再说了 闭嘴
Well, it’s them or us! – Keep your hatch closed!
快过去
Now, get forward!
谁在哪儿?
Who’s there?
一个船员
Sailor hand, mate.
嘿 这儿有什么声音?- 水 伙计
Hey, what’s this noise about here? – Water, mate.
水?
Water?
给逃兵?- 可是他已经挺不住了
For deserters? – But the lad slipped his cable.
嗯 也该轮到你挺不住了
Well, here’s to you slipping yours.
要不是我被锁
When I’m free,
我一定把你的脖子扭断
I’ll wring your scrawny pipe stem till your tongue pops out!
扭我脖子 是吗?
Tongue, is it?
我要给你留个记号♥ 让你永远忘不了上次的鲨鱼块
I’ll give you something to remind you of that slice of shark.
你个人♥渣♥ 滚出去
You scum! Get out!
对不起 伙计
I’m sorry, lad.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
谢谢你 克里斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Christian, sir.
你最好照看一下汤普森
Better take care of Thompson, sir.
杀人凶手
Murdering butcher!
我已经无法忍♥受这艘船了