We’re returning. Good, eh?
很好 先生 我叫拜阿姆 罗杰·拜阿姆 这是史都华先生
Very good, sir. My name’s Byam, Roger Byam. This is Mr. Stewart.
我们是海军军校学生 在皇家帮提舰上的
We’re midshipmen of His Majesty’s ship, Bounty.
把他们带上来
Bring those men up!
布莱先生 感谢上帝 你还活着
Captain Bligh, thank God you’re alive, sir.
他们就给我一船一帆 是不是?
They gave me a boat and a sail, didn’t they?
弗莱彻·克里斯在哪儿?
Where is Fletcher Christian?
他昨天一看见你们的船 就开船走了 先生
He sailed yesterday, sir, when your ship was sighted.
去哪儿了?- 我不知道 先生
Where to? – I don’t know, sir.
你也不知道吗 史都华?- 我也不知道
You don’t know, Stewart? – I don’t know either.
你们两个在撒谎 来人 把他们锁起来
You’re lying, both of you. Sergeant, put these men in irons.
锁起来?因为什么?- 叛乱
lrons? What for? – Mutiny.
但是我们不是叛乱者
But we’re not mutineers.
英格兰的军事法庭会来裁决的
A court- martial in England will decide that.
我们是对你忠心的 – 军事法庭会裁决的
We’re as loyal as you. – A court- martial will decide that!
我们是来报到的
We’re reporting for duty!
要是我们叛乱 我们就会和克里斯一起走
If we’re guilty, we’d go with Christian.
克里斯强占我船的时候 你和他在一起…
When Christian took my ship, you remained with him…
… 你要对这事负责
…and you’ll have to answer for it.
你最好告诉我他们去哪儿了
It’ll be better to tell me where he’s gone!
我们不知道 先生
We don’t know, sir.
那你们就到底舱待着吧 一直到你们知道为止
Then you’ll lie in the hold until you do know.
把他们押下去
Sergeant, take them below!
深度12 岩石海底
By the mark, 12! Rocky bottom!
逆风行驶 – 逆风 先生
To the lee helm. – Lee helm, sir.
把定航向
Steady!
把定航向 先生
Steady, sir.
深度12
Mark 12!
前帆 看见船没有?- 没有 先生
Foretop, any sail in sight? – No sail, sir.
后帆 – 没有 先生
Banktop! – No sail, sir.
深度12 前方暗礁
By the mark, 12! Reefs ahead!
拜阿姆先生 我不明白他为什么把我们锁在下面
Mr. Byam, I can’t understand why he keeps us below here in irons.
你 史都华先生 麦景图 柯曼 布赖恩 还有我自己…
You and Mr. Stewart, Mclntosh, Coleman, Byrne and myself…
…我们不是叛乱者
…we are no mutineers.
我不是跟你说过很多次了吗?
Haven’t I told him that time and time again?
他的水兵突然出现 把我和马斯普拉特抓住了
His marines surprised me and Muspratt, sir,
要不我们也不会在这儿
or we wouldn’t be here, alive.
前方暗礁
Reefs ahead!
下面注意了
Attention below.
你们决定要告诉我克里斯去哪儿了吗?
Have you decided to tell me where Christian sailed for?
深度12 前方暗礁
By the mark, 1 2! Reefs ahead!
好 我等
Well, I’m waiting!
你们就一直待在这儿吧
Well, stay here and rot.
我值班 克里斯先生
My watch, I believe, Mr. Christian.
好 杨先生
Very well, Mr. Young.
你个野蛮人
You heathen slime!
够了
Enough!
对不起 先生
I’m sorry, sir.
克里斯先生 你要什么时候着陆?
Mr. Christian, sir, when are you going to make a landfall?
我们受不了了 只要是个人都会受不了的…
We’re fierce sick of this. It’s more than man can stand…
…永远在海上 在这个见鬼的船上
…to be at sea forever in a ghost ship.
我已经离开航道行驶
I’ve steered off the track of ships.
只要安全了 我就会转向去找个岛住下来
When it’s safe, I’ll put about for the island.
在那儿之前 你们得相信我 就这样
Until then you’ve got to trust me, that’s all.
深度11 岩石海底
Deep 1 1. Rocky bottom!
我再次恳求你放弃搜索吧
I beg you again to give up the search.
帮提舰一定失踪了
The Bounty must be lost.
这舰已经有麻烦了 这裂缝越来越大
The ship’s dragging barnacles. The seams are open.
伙计们得日夜不停得泵水出去
Men are working the pumps day and night.
我们还在海面上 难道不是吗?
We’re still afloat, are we not?
只是运气好 还没有遇到那些暗礁
Only by the grace of God in these reefs.
减慢速度 – 减慢速度 先生
Ease her off a point. – Ease her off a point, sir.
我必须要提醒你 这是一艘皇家舰船
I must remind you this is one of His Majesty’s ships.
爱德华兹先生 我要抓住弗莱彻·克里斯
Mr. Edwards, I intend to bring back Fletcher Christian.
除非他被吊死
Unless he’s hanging from a yardarm,
否则没有一艘皇家舰船是安全的
not one of His Majesty’s ships is safe.
舰队里就会有其它人效仿叛乱
Mutiny and piracy will be rampant in the fleet.
但是我们会失去这船的 – 那就失去他吧
But we’ll lose the ship. – Then we’ll lose it!
只要我站在甲板上 我就要抓住那个家伙
As long as I have a deck under me, I’ll search for that man.
Fourteen!
14
右舵
To starboard!
布莱是个海员
Old Bligh’s a seaman.
这岩石太密集了 连鱼都不能…
The rocks are so thick, a fish couldn’t swim between them…
…毫发无损的游过去 – 深度8
…without rubbing off his scales. – By the mark, 8!
8英寻 希望天黑前能停下来…
Eight fathom! Let’s hope we’re moored before night…
… 要不我们就要喂鲨鱼了
…or the sharks will have us.
深度2
By the mark, 2!
前面触礁了
Breakers ahead.
转航朝下风
Hard alee!
出什么事了?
What’s happened?
急转左舵 – 是 先生
Hard to port! – Very good, sir!
把两个小船拖下去
Haul out both of them!
开门
Get the doors!
布莱舰长
Captain Bligh!
布莱舰长
Captain Bligh!
放我们出去 我们要淹死了
Get us out! We’ll drown!
把它们放下去
Lift with them and turn around!
布莱舰长 放我们出去
Captain Bligh! Let us out of here!
别喊了 伙计
Save your voice, man!
你负责船尾的小船
Take charge of the aft boat.
布莱舰长 放我们出去
Captain Bligh, get us out of here!
把他们放出来 – 是 先生 过来 伙计
Get those men out! – Aye, aye, sir! Come on, men!
快点
Hurry up, soldier!
第一艘船准备好了 – 让他们先走
The first boat’s ready. – Take them out.
去澳大利亚海岸
Make for the Australian coast.
囚犯跟着我上另一艘船
Prisoners go with me in the other boat.
是 先生 上帝保佑你 – 上帝保佑你
Very good, sir. God be with you. – God be with you.
下面的人快点
Hurry up with you down there.
谢谢 你救了我们
Thank you. You saved our lives.
拜阿姆先生 我不会不管你的 上船
Mr. Byam, I wouldn’t lose you for a flagship. Get into the boat!
审讯要进行多久?
How long has this trial been going on?
从现在开始一星期吧 他们很快就会有结论了
About a week now. They should reach a verdict soon.
哦 过来 孩子
Oh, there, there, child.
但是他们不让我见他 为什么他们不让我见他?
But they won’t let me see him. Why won’t they let me see him?
要是我能看他 和他说话 他就会知道我相信他
If I could see him to talk to him, he’d know I trust him.
他知道的 亲爱的 – 哦 但这太残酷了 太残酷了
He knows that, darling. – Oh, but it’s cruel. Cruel.
他们不能吊死他
They can’t hang him!
有信♥号♥♥了 审讯又开始了
There’s the signal. The trial is opened again.
1792年9月15日…
On the 15th day of September, 1792…
…皇家舰船帮提号♥叛乱
…for mutiny on His Majesty’s ship, Bounty.
传傅兰雅先生
Call Mr. Fryer.
傅兰雅先生
Mr. Fryer.
你能向上帝发誓 你所做的证供…?
Do you swear by God any evidence you give…?
除了指挥者以外
Besides the leader,
你亲眼看见法庭前的这些人当时手持武器吗?
did you see any of the prisoners now before this court in arms?
是的 法官大人 – 向法庭说明
Yes, milord. – lnform the court.
伯基特船员和马斯普拉特船员拿着步♥枪♥
Seaman Burkitt and Seaman Muspratt were armed with muskets.
艾利森船员拿着刺刀
Seaman Ellison was armed with a bayonet.
被告需要问讯证人吗?
Have any of the accused any questions to put to this witness?
是的 法官大人
Yes, milord.
早上好 傅兰雅先生
Good morning, Mr. Fryer.
哦 早上好 伙计
Oh, good morning, lad.
傅兰雅先生 你说我拿着把刺刀
Mr. Fryer, you say I was armed with a bayonet.
那你看见我用它了吗?- 一点也没有 伙计
Did you see me use it? – By no means, lad.
请你清楚地向法庭回答
Address your replies to the court.
法官大人 他没有用刺刀
Milord, he didn’t use the bayonet.
他只是在布莱舰长的鼻子旁挥舞…
He merely flourished it under Captain Bligh’s nose…
… 还叫着他的绰号♥
…and called him a few names.
绰号♥?他当时叫他什么?
Names? What names did he call him?
先生 他…
Sir, he…
他叫他蓝鼻子狒狒