I’ve had enough of this blood ship!
就算在这船上
He’s not master of life and death
他也不能主宰人的生死 麦克伊
on a quarterdeck above the angels. McCoy!
克温托
Quintal!
我讨厌鲜血 血淋淋的背 血淋淋的脸
I’m sick of blood! Bloody backs! Bloody faces!
布莱 你再也不能发号♥施令
Bligh, you’ve given your last command!
既使要被吊死 我们也要顶天立地的干一次
We’ll be men again if we hang for it!
你说你们已经准备做任何事了 是吗?放了他们
You say you’re ready for anything? Release them!
你要占领这艘船吗?- 兵变吗?
You’re taking the ship? – Mutiny?
是 兵变 传下命令 拿武器去
Yes, mutiny! Pass the word. Seize the arms chest.
我们一直等着这一天
We’ve been waiting for this!
不 别打我
No! Don’t hit me!
抓住他
Take him!
水手长
Boatswain!
不 不 别伤害我 别伤害我
No, no, don’t hurt me! Don’t hurt me!
喂 起来 穿上衣服 快点 抓紧时间
Now, wake up! Get into your clothes and lose no time about it.
出什么事了?- 发生什么事了?
What’s the matter? – What’s happened?
我们遭遇袭击了吗?- 不 我们占领这船了
Have we been attacked? – No, we’ve taken the ship.
布莱已经被抓起来了
And old Bligh’s a prisoner.
叛乱?
Mutiny?
把他捆在管子上
Tie him to the pipe.
莫里森先生 柯曼先生
Mr. Morrison! Mr. Coleman!
闭嘴 要不我们来帮你闭嘴
Shut up or I’ll shut your trap for you!
停止这疯狂的行动 否则我们都会被杀死的
Give up this madness, or we’ll all be murdered.
你没有危险
You’re in no danger.
我们怎么处置他?
What will we do with him?
枪毙了他 – 我要割断他的喉咙
Shoot him! – I’ll slit his dirty throat!
看见没?我的48鞭 我要给你400鞭
See that, you butcher? My four dozen. We’ll give you 400.
我们要让你知道这是什么滋味 – 抽他鞭子
We’ll let you know what it feels like! – Flog him!
你个老无赖 你抽我们鞭子 你让我们吃草
You old rogue. You’d flog us. You’d make us eat grass.
蓝鼻子狒狒
You bluenosed baboon!
退后 你们都退后
Back! Back, all of you!
舰上不能再有鞭打了 就是为了这个 我们才夺取这艘船
No more flogging aboard this ship. That’s why we’re taking it.
我们有些事要问 怎么处置他?
We’ll have something to say about that! What will you do with him?
把他放逐到小船上 让他在海上漂着吧
Put him in a launch and cast him adrift.
给他食物 水 刀 指南针
Give him food, water, cutlasses and a compass.
每个人都可以自己来选择
You can have your choice.
和他一起走还是和我待在一起
Go with him or stay with me.
不 我要割断他喉咙 然后拿他喂鲨鱼
No. Slit his throat, I say, and feed him to the sharks.
按我说的做
And I say go forward!
清理小船 放下去
Clear the launch and lower away!
是 先生
Aye, aye, sir.
你看着他 汤普森 – 是 先生
Stand by, Thompson. – Aye, aye, sir.
你该走了
Lively, old buzzing bees.
多可惜啊 多可惜啊 每棵树都那么完美
What a pity, what a pity! Every little tree, perfect.
你一定要给他们浇水 好吗?
You’ll be sure to water them, won’t you?
你别担心 我会给他们浇水的
Never you fret. We’ll water them.
我们会照顾好你的树的 摩根
We’ll take care of your plants, here, Morgan!
如果你愿意 不用加入我们 你也可以待在舰上
You may stay onboard if you like, without joining us.
不了 谢谢你 先生
No, thank you, sir.
好 该你了 布莱先生
All right. Your turn, Mr. Bligh.
克里斯先生 我给你最后一次机会 交回控制权
Mr. Christian, I give you your last chance to return to duty.
我要冒险触犯法律
I’ll take my chance against the law.
可你得冒险面对海洋
You’ll take yours against the sea.
你占了我的船 我的船
But you’re taking my ship! My ship!
你的船?是国王的船
Your ship? The king’s ship,
你已经不适合指挥它了
you mean, and you’re not fit to command it.
到小船上去
Into the boat!
我们准备好了 邱吉尔 帮个忙 好吗?
We’re ready, Churchill. Bear a hand here, will you?
麦克伊 麦克伊
McCoy! McCoy!
两个小家伙 效忠布莱舰长 嗯?
Two little monkey jackets. Loyal to Captain Bligh, eh?
他们自作自受 – 走吧 伙计 到甲板上去
Serves them right. – Come on, lads, on deck.
我对你说 我们要走
I tell you, we will!
克里斯先生 你忘了我们 把船叫回来
Mr. Christian, you forgot us. Call back the boat.
没有空地方了 你们得留下来了
There’s no more room. You must stay with us.
我们要跟着舰长 – 我们不是叛乱者
We’ll join our captain! – We’re not mutineers!
我说那儿没地方了 把他们押下去
I said there was no more room! Take them below!
拿枪看着他们
Stand the guns on them!
给他们水
Give them a drink!
让我在离陆地 3500海里远的海里漂着
Casting me adrift 3500 miles from a port of call.
你让我自生自灭 嗯?
You’re sending me to my doom, eh?
哼 你错了 克里斯
Well, you’re wrong, Christian!
我一定会驾这船回英格兰
I’ll take this boat as she floats to England if I must!
我要活着看见你 看见你们所有人…
I’ll live to see you, all of you…
… 在大英帝国战舰的桅杆上吊死
…hanging from the highest yardarm in the British fleet!
桅杆 是不是?我把你的桅杆给你
Yardarms, is it? I’ll give you yardarms.
伯基特
Burkitt!
你不能把他们留在海上?
You’re not leaving them adrift?
他们会饿死或淹死的
They’ll starve or drown.
那是布莱的事
That’s Bligh’s affair.
可里面有你的朋友 摩根 普塞尔
Your friends, Morgan, Purcell
你认为我想这样吗?
Do you think I wanted this?
把船叫回来 – 不
Call back the boat. – No.
把船叫回来 – 不
Call it back! – No!
他们是自己选择的 我管不了
These men have been in hell. I couldn’t stand it.
那我必须和布莱一起走 – 没地方了
Then I must go with Bligh. – There’s no room.
我奉劝你们
Then I call on you men.
以国王的名义 你们所有人交回控制权
All of you, in the name of the king, return to duty.
喔喔喔喔
Cock- a- doodle- doo!
给我枪 给我
Give me that gun! Give me that!
押他下去
Take him below.
准备开船
Stand by to wear ship.
去哪儿 先生?- 西-西北 大溪地
What course, sir? – West- northwest, Tahiti.
大溪地 伙计
Tahiti, lads!
大溪地 大溪地
Tahiti! Tahiti!
嘿 汤普森 它们有水喝了
Hey, Thompson! Here comes their water!
坐下 罗杰
Sit down, Roger.
嗯 现在舰上有五个人…
You know, there are five other men onboard…
… 拒绝参与兵变
…who refused to take part in the mutiny.
他们已经同意不再想夺回舰船了
They’ve agreed not to try and retake the ship.
如果你同意 你也可以获得自♥由♥
You may have your liberty under the same conditions.
我只是想听你说同意
I simply want your word for it.
我同意
You may have it.
但是只要有机会 我就要逃跑
But I’ll escape if I can.
我明白
I understand.
那我可以走了吗?
Then I may go?
是 你可以走了
Yes, you may go.
罗杰…
Roger…
… 很抱歉 我必须得打你
…I’m sorry I had to hit you.
没伤到我
That didn’t hurt.
但伤害到的是 我和你再也不会是朋友了
What hurts is that you and l can never again be friends.
跟着它走 西-西北
Keep her as she goes, west- northwest.
西-西北 先生
West- northwest, sir.
我想你要去最近的岛
I presume you’ll make for the nearest island.
不 那绝对是死亡
No. That’s certain death.
这一带的土著人是凶残的食人族
The savages in these parts are fierce cannibals.
我们必须得离这些家伙远点
We must keep well clear of those fellas.
按我的估计
By my reckoning,
离我们最近的 并能得到救助的地方是帝汶岛…
the first port from which we can expect help is Timor…
…在荷属东印度群岛 大概有3500海里远
…in the Dutch East lndies, some 3500 miles away.
那我们不是没有希望了吗
Then our case is hopeless.
绝不是毫无希望
It is by no means hopeless.
我们有额外的帆 缆绳 工具箱
We have extra canvas, rope, a tool chest.
我们可以把能用的都用上
We’ll put on every rag of sail we can.
不可能的 象我们这样装这么多人的船
That’s impossible. Deeply laden as we are,
第一场风暴就会把它灌满的
we’d fill with the first storm.
那么就用手 来把水舀出去
Then we’ll bail with our hands if we must.
只要我们尽力做 我们一定能行的 我们一定能
She’ll see us through if we do our part, she will!
打扰一下 先生 这食物和水
Begging your pardon, sir, but the food and the water.
只够我们用10天的
We haven’t got enough for 1 0 days.
要让我们活着到达帝汶岛