写下来
Write it.
快写
Quick, write.
警♥察♥, 没错, 没错 但只跟磁片
Police? Yes. Yes, but only with the diskette.
为什么?
Why?
你知道的, 我是卧底 “死神”以为我是为他工作
You know, I work undercover. The Reaper thinks I work for him.
相信我, 相信我
Trust me. Trust me.
你疯啦!
Crazy!
他们会杀妳!
They’ll kill you!
上车!
Get in!
上车!
Get in!
拜托, 把钥匙给我
Please, give me the keys.
快写, 磁片在哪?
Write. Where is the diskette?
坐这车, 我们是逃不走的
We cannot escape in this car.
快写, 快写
Write. Write.
摄影棚, 在摄影棚哪里 ?
Studio. Where in the studio?
台达三号♥, 台达三号♥
Delta three. Delta three.
台达三号♥, 台达三号♥
Delta three. Delta three.
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
What?
这一切 都是天大的误会…
This is all a big misunderstanding and…
对不起, 但这是…
Excuse me, but this is…
你不需要逮捕我们 他为什么要逮捕我?
You don’t have to arrest us. Why is he arresting me?
这真是荒谬 我是美国公民
This is ridiculous. I’m an American citizen.
你听懂我在说什么吗? 我是导演
Do you understand what I’m saying? I’m a director.
我来莫斯科导演电影 我带了很多钱来
I’m directing a movie here. I’m bringing a lot of money in.
还有我老爸, 他认识很多大人物, 等下….听我说
And my father, okay, he knows a lot of big people, and… Listen.
你要钱吗? 你是不是要钱?
You want money? Is that what you want?
我不懂这是怎么回事 我们没有磁片!
I don’t understand what is going on here. We don’t have a diskette!
最后一次机会 告诉我磁片在哪
You have one more chance to tell me where is diskette.
磁片 你知道, 我是说, 这真是荒谬
The diskette. You know, I mean, this is ridiculous.
我们没有磁片 我们已经跟你说了
We don’t have a diskette. That’s what I’m saying.
凯伦, 快找钥匙! 快找钥匙! 帮我打开!
Karen, get the key! Get the key! Unlock me!
快找钥匙!
Find the key!
– 他不是已经不能动了? – 好啦, 好啦
– He’s not gonna move, is he? – Okay, okay.
– 台达三号♥, 台达三号♥ – 我们快离开这里
– Delta three. Delta three. – Let’s get out of here.
– 回应它 – 为什么 ?
– Answer it. – Why?
他们也许会说到关于比莉的事
They may say something about Billy.
台达三号♥, 台达三号♥.
Delta three.
我听出来了, 是跟摄影棚有关, 快
I got something about studio. Come on.
小心 !
Look out!
事情不是你想的那样
It’s not what you think.
你们俄文是…怎么..说..? 什么?
What do you say…? How do you…? In Russian, what…?
什么? 那是什么意思?
What? What does that mean?
– 喂 … – 喂? 我们需要帮助!
– Hel… – Hello? We need help!
我是导演, 我在这里拍戏 这不是电影
I’m a director, and I’m making a movie here. This is not a movie.
把枪拿开 妳看起来像杀手
Put the gun away. You look like a hit man.
– 他以为我们要杀他! – 我们不会杀你!
– He thinks we’re gonna kill him! – We’re not gonna kill you!
– 这根本就不是我们的! – 警♥察♥要杀我们!
– This is not even ours! – The policemen wanted to kill us!
– 我们得赶快离开 – 我想我们该叫警♥察♥来
– We gotta get out of here. – I think we should call the cops.
– 你疯了? – 我们可以解释啊
– Are you crazy? – Well, we can explain this.
解释? 你疯了 走吧, 这给你
Explain? You are crazy. Come on. Here.
这些也带走吧
I’ll take these too.
现在怎么做?
And now?
儿童安全锁
Child locks.
现在不要看 我们的同伴还在这里
Don’t look now, but our friends are still here.
我会把另一边入口堵住
I will block the other entrances.
妳要干什么 ? 那是红场
What are you doing? That’s Red Square.
噢, 好极了!
Oh, perfect.
这什么枪啊, 怎么保险打不开
This damn gun, I can’t work the safety.
哇靠!
Holy shit!
绕到后面去
Around the back.
– 好, 跳, 安迪, 我扶住你了 – 什么 ?
– Okay. Jump, Andy. I got you. – What?
我扶住你了, 我扶住你了
I got you. I got you.
没用了, 所有电♥话♥都被剪断了
It’s no use. All lines are cut.
磁片在哪 ?
Where is it?
妳帮了我们很多忙, 谢谢你, 比莉
You helped us a lot, Billy. Thank you.
….”死神”想要见这位女士 …
The Reaper wants to meet the woman…
…让他整晚没睡 还目击了色情凶杀现场演出
…who has kept him up all night and witnessed a live snuff.
他要你来干
He wants you to do it.
你知道我们为什么叫他”死神”?
You know why we call him The Reaper?
妳看过他的脸, 妳就得死
You see his face, you die.
夜色不错, 对不对?
Nice night, isn’t it?
我只是小个便
I’m just taking a piss.
…对啦, 你知道的, 只是…
Right, you know, just…
那是谁来了 ?
Who the hell is that?
不管是谁 他们还是来了
Well, whoever it is, they’re coming here.
– 枪的保险打不开 – 安迪, 快点
– I can’t work the safety. – Andy, come on.
好啦, 好啦, 来了
Yeah, yeah, I’m coming.
快点!
Hurry!
拉森, 她在那里?
Where is she, Larsen?
– 拉森, 听到我呼叫吗? – 有人来了
– Larsen, are you reading me? – Somebody’s coming.
我正等着
I’m waiting.
我现在带她出去
I’m bringing her out now.
– 射他, 射他, 安迪 – 好
– Shoot him. Shoot him, Andy. – Okay.
小心比莉! 老天
Be careful of Billy! God.
比莉!
Billy!
待在原地!
Stay where you are!
快跑, 比莉, 跑啊! 跑啊!
Run, Billy. Run! Run!
退后!
Stand back!
不要从那出去!
Not out there!
拉森, 杀了她
Kill her, Larsen.
不要
No!
现在请让我解释
Now please, let me explain.
– 请? – 解释?
– Please? – Explain?
凯伦!
Karen!
妳可以 …?
Will you…?
杀了他
Kill him.
你真是天才!
You genius!
你以为我们是观光客, 对吧? 再猜一次, 朋友
You thought we were tourists, huh? Guess again, pal.
不准动
Don’t move.
不准动! 我在跟你讲话!
Don’t move! I’m talking to you!
我警告你 不准动, 不然我就开枪了
I’m warning you. Don’t move or I’m gonna shoot you!
再走一步, 我就开枪了
Okay, one more step! All right.
– 比莉! 比莉! 比莉! – 她没事, 她很好
– Billy! Billy! Billy! – She’s okay. She’s fine.
她没事 ?
She’s okay?
我很好
I’m fine.
警♥察♥?
A cop?
警♥察♥?
A cop?
– 噢, 老天, 我真抱歉 – 抱歉
– Oh, my God, I’m sorry. – Sorry.
算了, 你妹妹很棒
Forget it. Your sister was brilliant.
下回要还手
Next time, hit back.
噢, 这是遥控器
Oh, this is the remote.
– 我知道了 – 好家伙
– I get it. – Big cowboy.
什么?
What?
那是邀请你有空来晚餐
That was an invitation to dinner sometime.
你们是怎么说…? 我将很乐意
How you say…? It would be a pleasure.
乐意? 我很乐意
Pleasure? My pleasure.
– 我还是不明白 – 什么事?
– I still don’t understand. – What?
我不明白 …
I don’t understand…
…为什么”死神”不跟我拿磁片
…why The Reaper didn’t take the diskette off me.
谁?
Who?
糟糕, 真抱歉
Shit. I’m sorry.
好家伙
Big cowboy.
比莉, 明天!
Billy, tomorrow!
明天!
Tomorrow!
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
好家伙
Big cowboy.
两位, 我们可以离开了吧?
Guys, could we get out of here, please?
表情?
The expression?
那车子?
The car?
那车子…
The car…
快下车! 快下车!
Get out of the car! Get out of the car!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!