没事了, 宝贝. 我在这里 救护车在路上了
It’s all right, sweetie. I’m here now, and an ambulance is on its way.
放开她 她好像要说什么事情
Let go of her. She’s trying to say something.
警♥察♥?
Police?
凶杀?
Murder?
安迪! 安迪!
Andy! Andy!
抱歉, 是真的 我们只是在演谋杀的戏
Excuse me. It’s true. We just fake murder.
如果是真的谋杀 为什么把它拍成影片 ?
If we really want to murder, why make film of it?
我们没那么笨, 真的
We’re not stupid, really.
不是, 不是, 抱歉
No, no. Sorry.
我们了解她的感受
We understand how she feel.
她以为看到的是真的谋杀, 所以惊慌
She think she see a real murder and panic.
妳在哪看到谋杀的?
Where did you see the murder from?
是这个男的吗?
And it was this man?
但妳这里说, “他头上套着丝♥袜♥
But you say here, “He wore a stocking pulled over his head.
然后他们在大楼里追我 想要杀我”
And then they chased me through the building and try to kill me as well.”
朋友! 朋友! 请讲英语! 拜托
Guys! Guys. English, please.
我们是在为你做试验
We make test for you.
为你的影片
For your film.
我们想把血弄大一点
We try make blood much big.
他说谎!
He’s lying!
抱歉, 比莉, 我们没有对妳说
Sorry, Billy. We not tell you.
保密, 是不想伤害妳的感情
Keep secret not to hurt your feelings.
– 我会让你做试验的啊 – 安迪
– I would’ve let you done tests. – Andy.
我的意思是…
What I mean is…
我们来看所拍的影片 就可以知道是不是真的
Let’s see their film. I’ll know if it’s real.
你说的对
You’re right.
等一下, 停!
Wait. Stop!
他可以把胶卷曝光
He could expose the film.
让她来做, 请吧
Let her do it. Please.
这样不需要暗房♥就可以把胶卷卸下
This lets you unload the film without needing a darkroom.
原来是这样
I see.
天啊, 这里真热
God, it’s hot in here.
如果他把胶卷曝光 就可以毁掉所有证据
If he had exposed the film to the light, he could have destroyed all the evidence.
实际上, 自电影学校以后 我就没做过这个
Actually, I haven’t done this since film school.
好了, 现在已安全放进罐里了
Right. It’s safe in the can now.
拿着, 马上拿去实验室冲洗
Here. Take it to the lab immediately for developing.
好了
It’s okay.
没事
It’s okay.
凶杀武器? 在哪儿 ?
Murder weapon? Where?
停, 停, 停!
Stop. Stop. Stop!
– 我 … – 什么?
– I’m… – What?
– 我没事, 我没事, 我没事 – 你…
– I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. – You…
噢, 老天!
Oh, my God!
– 味道是甜的 – 那是给演员用的
– Tastes sweet. – It’s for the actors.
他们把这东西放导到嘴里
They put the stuff in their mouths.
– 她说什么? – 那是她的刀子
– What she say? – That it’s her knife.
他们打破她的箱子 用里面的血
They broke into her box and used the blood.
所以她现在可以说, 这是个把戏
So now she say it was a trick.
动作发生的很快 她没看轻楚刀子
It happened so fast she couldn’t see the knife clearly.
但她今晚所看到的其他事情, 都弄清楚了吗 ?
But everything else she saw tonight was clear?
电梯升降井里的尸体 她看见了
The body in the elevator shaft. She saw that.
– 什么? – 什么? 什么?
– What? – What? What?
甜的
Sweet.
– 那是假的血 – 那是假的血
– It is fake blood. – It’s fake blood.
他们可以在事后 用假血浸染床单
They could have soaked the sheets in fake blood afterwards.
可是尸体在那呢?
But where is the body?
妳这里说, “一个砍下的头”
Here you say, “A head cut off.”
等等, 等等
Wait. Wait.
她说…
She says…
那里之前有好多的袋子
Well, there were more bags in there before.
不, 她是对的
No, she’s right.
我可以带你去看
I will show you.
从电梯升降井 我们从这收垃圾
From lift shaft we take the rubbish here.
快又方便
Fast. Easy.
嘿, 那个我还要
Hey, we need that.
抱歉, 该查的都查了
Sorry, I can do nothing for you now.
看过影片后 我会再跟你连络, 好吗?
But I will call you after I see the film. Okay?
抱歉
Sorry.
唉, 我这辈子从没这么尴尬过
Well, I’ve never been more embarrassed in my entire life.
我搞不懂, 比莉是很专业的啊
I don’t get it. I mean, Billy’s a pro.
她应该可以分辨的出谋杀是真的, 还是搞假的
She’d know the difference between a real murder and a gag.
拜托, 她有看过真的谋杀吗?
Please, has she even seen a real murder?
这就是我要讲的
That’s my point.
如果她今晚看到的是真的 那她就看出不同了, 对吧?
If what she saw tonight was real, then she has seen the difference, right?
噢, 算了, 我们还不是以为那家伙今晚真的把我劈了, 连我都当真
Oh, come on. We all bought the guy cutting me up tonight. Even I believed it.
因为你是个胆小鬼
Because you’re a wuss.
我会慢慢忘掉这件事
I’m gonna let that slide.
没恶意喔, 比莉, 我想用那家伙的刀子重拍今天拍过的片段
No offence, Billy, but I’d like to re-shoot the stuff today using that guy’s knife.
那是她的刀, 真是的 !
It was her knife. God!
不管怎样, 看起来不错
Whatever. It looked good.
闭嘴
Shut up.
布卡
Buka!
布卡 ?
Buka?
布卡
Buka.
布卡
Buka.
拜托, 比莉, 吃点我的 你会觉得好些
Please, Billy, take some of mine. You’ll feel better.
好吧
Okay.
请把盐递给我
Could you pass me the salt, please?
你至少可以努力一下
You could at least make the effort.
听我说…
Listen…
…我很抱歉, 但我现在脑筋里只有电影 但只要我们一回去…
…l’m sorry. All I can think about now is the movie, but as soon as we get back…
…我答应, 我会学 – 听你说过多少次了?
…I promise, I’ll learn. – How often have I heard that?
好啦, 我还是能了解一些她说的
Come on. I can understand some of what she’s saying.
像什么?
What?
好吧, 这是什么意思?
Okay, how about this?
– 意思是, “化妆”, 对吧? – 不对
– Means “makeup,” right? – Wrong.
它表示某人的长相, 他们脸上的表情
It means somebody’s look, the expression on their face.
– 很接近了啊 – 比莉说的是…
– That was close. – Billy said…
…她永远忘不了那女孩脸上的表情…
…she’ll never forget the look on the girl’s face…
…在她知道她就要死的那一刻
…from the moment she knew she was gonna die.
她说那痛苦和恐惧是真的
She said the pain and the terror was real.
那是没办法表演出来的
You can’t act that.
靠近点, 郝斯曼先生 我不会咬人
Come closer, Mr. Hausmann. I won’t bite.
– 事情进行的顺利吗? – 关于钱 …
– Did it go smoothly? – About the money…
– 事情进行的顺利吗? – 是, 当然, 没问题
– Did it go smoothly? – Yes, of course. No problem.
事情进行的顺利吗, 郝斯曼先生?
Did it go smoothly, Mr. Hausmann?
– 我事情办好了. 条件是… – 条件是一切都要顺利进行
– We did our job. The condition was… – That everything would go smoothly.
是, 是, 我们拿到了你的磁片
Yes. Yes, and we have your diskette.
还有, 是谁通知警♥察♥的?
And who informed the police?
美国女孩说了些事情 但是没有人相信她
American girl say something, but nobody believe her.
只要有目击者 钱就免谈
As long as there are witnesses, there’s no money.
你的意思是…?
You mean…?
我想我们彼此了解, 郝斯曼先生
I think we understand each other, Mr. Hausmann.
你可以来我们这里 如果你愿意, 晚上可以睡长沙发
You can come back to our place, and we’ll set up the couch if you want.
妳该不是又想逞强 表示妳有多独♥立♥吧?
You’re not on one of your “I’ll show her how independent I am” kicks, are you?
亲爱的, 你到底要不要来?
Honey, you coming or what?
– 安迪, 你不关心她吗? – 我不关心 ? 我不关心?
– Andy, don’t you care about her? – I don’t care? I don’t care?
好吧, 今晚我就连络美国大使♥馆♥, 这样可以吧?
Fine. I’m calling the American Embassy tonight, okay?
– 现在是周末 他们已经关门了 – 我们例外
– It’s the weekend. They’re closed. – Not for us.
我们离开前, 我老爸给了我执勤官的联络电♥话♥, 以防万一
My dad gave me the duty officer’s number before we left, just in case.
所以再见啰
So say goodbye.
罗威特先生, 这两位是处理本案的警♥察♥
Mr. Lovett, these are the two officers who answered the complaint.
– 晚上好 – 晚上好
– Good evening. – Good evening.
请对大使秘书讲英语
Please speak English to the ambassador’s secretary.
我老板要我来这里见罗威特先生
My chief asked me to meet Mr. Lovett here.
如果这位目击者今晚所看到的是真的…
If this witness is correct about what she saw tonight…
…她也许可以协助我手边的调查
…she may help my investigation.
– 你的英语很好, 拉森先生 – 谢谢, 家母是翻译家
– Your English is good, Mr. Larsen. – My mother was a translator.
– 在大学? – 不是, 是在苏联国♥家♥安♥全♥局
– In the university? – No. KGB.
这边请
Please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!