第一个公开表示支持ADA的总统候选人
that the very first candidate who comes out publicly in support of the ADA
将会得到残疾人的投票 从而赢得整个大选
is gonna get the disabled vote. The whole thing, all of it.
只要候选者首先站出来支持此法案
Everybody, which is millions of votes for the first candidate
他就能获得百万选票
that has the balls to come out and support this.
-理查德 麻烦你 就… -再等等
-Richard, please, just… -One second.
据说一个政♥府♥高级官员
Rumor has it that one of our senior elected officials
有天被他的顾问告知
was told by his advisors,
先生 我们有个问题
okay, “Sir, we have a problem.
现在有重可怕的疾病
“There is a horrific disease.
它对同性恋和吸毒者感染率非常高
“It is infecting homosexuals and drug addicts at an alarming rate,
几乎是致命的
“and it is always fatal.”
你知道他说什么吗? 知道他回答了什么吗?
And you know what he said? You know what his reply was?
他说”你刚才说的是的问题是什么?”
He said, “What did you say the problem was?”
这是一种德国纳粹心理
That is the kind of Nazi Germany mentality that we’re looking at
却在20世纪末美国看出现了
here in America, in the late 20th century.
就到这 我们直播结束了 好吗?
That’s it. We’re off the air, all right?
一路走来 我意识到不是我的心在驱使我
Somewhere along the way I realized my heart wasn’t driving me.
而是我的气愤
My anger was.
我想是亚特最先发现的
I think Art noticed it first.
你整个一个傻♥逼♥
You’re a complete asshole.
你以前只是半个傻♥逼♥ 但现在是整个的了
You used to be a partial one, but you graduated.
你怎么进来的?
How the hell did you get in here?
你没看见的时候 我会走路
When you’re not looking, I can walk.
你现在忙得没时间看你的朋友了?
So you’re too busy to see your friends anymore?
聋得连电♥话♥铃都听不见了?
Too deaf to hear the phone ring?
知道吗? 别拿这套到我面前
You know what? Don’t bring your wobbling ass in here
想批评我 拜托?
and try and guilttrip me, all right?
你知道我上个礼拜给谁演讲了?
You know who I lectured last week?
我知道
I do.
中情局 老兄 他妈的中情局
The CIA, man. Fucking CIA.
我做的事很牛
I’m doing great.
但你看起来不牛
But you don’t look great.
是吗? 好吧 那这是谁?
Yeah? Well, who’s this?
“但你看起来不牛”
“But you don’t look great.”
这谁啊?
Who’s this?
嘿 该死的答录机
Hey, Mr. Hot Shit Phone Recorder.
跟这东西讲话感觉真臭
I feel like an asshole talking to this thing.
听着 兄弟 事情象滚雪球一样 知道吗?
Listen man, stuff’s kinda snowballing here, you know?
嘿 兄弟 让我问你些事情
Hey, bro, let me ask you something.
你记得坐在从越南回来的飞机上的感觉吗?
You remember what it felt like on the plane home from Nam?
迈克
Mike.
就像刚从鬼门关回来
Like you had survived hell
从那以后发生什么都无所谓了
and from now on it didn’t matter what happened
因为活着就是福
’cause just being alive was a blessing,
而且你的整个人生都在等着你
and you had your whole life ahead of you.
该死 我努力过了
Fuck it. I tried.
等等 兄弟
Later, bro.
迈克 迈克 嘿
Mike. Mike. Hey.

Shit.
我会尽自己所有
I’m gonna do whatever it takes
来保证残疾人能溶如主流
to make sure the disabled are included in the mainstream.
他们已经被排除太久了
For too long they’ve been left out,
但是 他们再也不会被排除在外了
but they’re not going to be left out anymore.
又是布♥什♥ 布♥什♥ 布♥什♥ 布♥什♥
It’s Bush. Bush, Bush, Bush.
如果布♥什♥赢了 你知道那意味着什么吗?
If Bush wins, you know what that means?
那就意味着我得整修这个地方
That means I’m gonna have to renovate this whole place
只是为了给那些弱智服务
just to service these retards.
你知道那会花去我多少钱吗?
You know what that’s gonna cost me?
不知道 你会花去多少钱?
No, what’s it gonna cost you?
我只是在说 残疾人法案…
I’m just talking about this Disabilities Act, it’s gonna…
是啊 那会花去你多少钱?
Yeah, what’s it gonna cost you?
那就意味着我得造一个斜坡
It means I have to put in ramps,
和一系列设施
I have to put in all these kinds of things.
这会引起…会引起巨大的赤字
It’s gonna wind up… It’s gonna be a big deficit.
好吧 花费1000块去造一个轮椅斜坡
Right. You might have to spend, what, $1,000 to get a wheelchair ramp
再加宽座便器使那些人能小便?
and widen a toilet stall so somebody can take a piss?
先生…
Sir…
我没别的意思 好吗?
I don’t mean anything by it, all right…
不 你有 我就是那些弱智之一
Yeah, you do. I’m one of those retards, okay.
我在战争中丧失了听力
I lost my hearing in the war.
你想谈谈那会花费你多少吗?
You wanna talk about how much that’s gonna cost you?
那继续啊 谈吧 开始谈吧?
Tell you what, go ahead. Go ahead, talk about it, all right?
我不会听的 想说啥就说啥
I won’t listen. Say something funny.
告诉他
Tell him.
为什么不告诉他个笑话 一个人有180的智商
Why don’t you tell him a joke about a guy who’s got a 180 IQ
但是他有脑功能障碍 连自己鞋带都不能绑
but he a has a brain disorder so he can’t tie his shoe?
说啊?
Huh?
或者一个世界级滑雪运动员因伤了脖子
Or a worldclass skier who breaks her neck
现在需要机器才能呼吸
and now she needs a machine to breathe?
那些多有趣啊
That’s funny stuff.
而你多可怜啊 因为你现在得花点钱
And poor you, ’cause now you gotta sink a little bit of money
就为了这屁♥眼♥大的小饭馆
into this pieceofshit restaurant.
你知道吗? 拿去
You know what? Here you go.
抱歉给你造成不便 给自己买♥♥个良心
Sorry for the inconvenience. Buy yourself a conscience.
理查德? 理查德 是我
Richard? Richard, it’s me.
嘿 克莉丝汀
Hey, Christine.
好久不见 你好吗?
It’s been a while. How are you?
好啊 我刚要…我刚要去见些朋友
Good, yeah, I’m just… I’m meeting some friends.
那么你还在举办研讨会 四处旅行…
So are you still leading seminars, traveling…
是啊 是啊 很好
Yeah. Yeah, it’s good,
进展得很顺利
it’s going really well.
是吗? 我很高兴 亚特好吗?
Yeah? I’m glad. How’s Art?
还是老样子 那是你丈夫吗?
The same old Art. Is that your husband?

No.
不? 你知道 跟你遇到有点怪
No? You know, it’s strange to see you.
我前几天还在想你
I was thinking about you just the other day.
非常想你 事实上 我…那个…
Thinking about you a lot, actually. I… Well…
我还记得西雅图之行
I was remembering the trip to Seattle.
我订婚了 他是我未婚夫
I’m engaged. He’s my fianc?
好吧 是这太热了还是我欲♥火♥焚身了?
Well, is it hot in here or is my life going up in flames?
-理查德… -我开玩笑的
-Richard… -I’m kidding.
好吧 我要走了
Well, I’m gonna go.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
当然
Yeah, absolutely.
他只是个老朋友
He’s just an old friend.
皮蒙特先生 事关你母亲 很急 请速回电♥话♥
Mr. Pimentel, it is urgent that you call us back regarding your mother.
我就在这 兄弟
I’m right here, man.
理查德 开门
Richard, open the door!
煤气泄露了 你难道闻不出来?
There’s a gas leak. Can’t you smell that?
你在干嘛 理查德?
What are you doing, Richard?
你为什么那么做?
Why would you do that?
她死了
She died.
我母亲终于死了
My mother finally died.
别想了
It’s okay.
是热的
It’s hot.
我觉得自己是白♥痴♥
I feel like an idiot.
我做了那么多事却不能
All the shit I’ve dealt with, and the thing that gets me
让一个精神病女人爱我
is I can’t get some mentally ill woman I barely know to ever love me.
那不是你的错 她受过太多伤害了
Well, that’s not your fault. She’s the one that was damaged.
她错过了爱上一个伟大的人的机会
And she missed being close to a really great person.
话说回来 你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing here, anyway?
我很担心你 我也想谢谢你
I was worried about you. And I came to thank you.
如果不是你 我不可能像现在这样幸福
If not for you, I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.
我不认为那是种赞扬
I don’t think that’s a compliment.
不 那是 那是
No, it is, it is.
我从你那里学到很多 我是过来道歉的
I learned a lot from you. And I came to apologize.
从没告诉过你 很高兴你是我生命的一部分
I never told you how glad I am that you’re a part of my life.
我试图用一生来向一个
So after spending my whole life trying to prove myself
没有能力接受我的人证明自己
to someone that was not capable of accepting me,
现在我终于意识到我还是和母亲有共同点的
I finally realized I actually had something in common with my mother,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!