这说明他的脑子运转自如
while his body is more or less useless.
如果你的大脑出现问题
If you have a little trouble wrapping your head around that,
你就不是现在这德行了 好好想想吧 蠢货
think of it as the opposite of you. Asshole.
那家伙他算老几啊?
Who the hell is this guy?
我为我朋友的言行道歉
I’m sorry about my friend.
你有他这个朋友真是可惜 他是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I’m sorry for you, he’s a jerk.
有时候是吧
Sometimes.
你不该威胁他 太孩子气了
You didn’t have to threaten him. That was puerile.
她刚说啥?
What’d she say?
她说你是个傻♥逼♥
She said you’re a dick.
你还是去找你的朋友吧
You know what, why don’t you just head back over to your friend?
蠢货和傻瓜 真是绝配
The two of you deserve each other.
你发什么神经呢?
What is your problem?
搞什么啊?
You believe that?
她是个美女
She’s a fox.
你应该约她出去
You should’ve asked her out.
你说什么呢? 她刚骂我是傻♥逼♥
What are you talking about? She just called me a dick.
她其实说的是你太孩子气了
Actually, she said you were immature.
什么?
What?
那你为什么骗我?
How come you said “dick”?
好玩呗
Because it was funnier.
是你
Oh. You.
记得我吗? 孩子气男孩
Yeah, remember me? Immature guy.
记得 我要上课去了
Yeah. I got class.
我陪你
Oh, I’ll walk you.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
票都卖♥♥光了 你打算怎么进去 爱情大♥师♥?
It’s sold out. How are we going to get in, genius?
会有办法的
We’ll figure that out.
如果那男人来了呢?
What if that guy’s coming?
那你们俩正好凑成一对 不用担心
Then the two of you can hold hands. Don’t worry about it.
好了 她来了
Okay, here she comes.
不是吧 你就是理查德?
No. You’re Richard?
天哪 太不可思议了 怎么可能?
Oh, my God, this is so trippy. What are the odds?
你朋友呢? 他没来吗?
Where’s your friend? He’s not coming?
尼克斯? 他不去
Nikos? Nah.
伙计
Aw, man.
我认为这行不通
I don’t think this is a good idea.
可以的 你需要油钱 我们需要搭车
Come on. You need the gas money, we need the ride.
别犹豫了 我保证不会乱来
Look, come on, I’ll be nice. I promise. Please?
好吧 如果你乱来 我就把你扔出去
Yeah, well, if you’re mean, I’ll leave you.
好的 听起来很公平 亚特 你觉得呢
All right, that sounds fair. Art, that sound fair to you?
-亚特认为很公平 -走喽 宝贝 我来开车
-Art thinks that’s fair. -Oh, come on, baby. I’ll drive.
一起进去吗?
Are you guys coming?
我们待会再进去
Yeah, we’ll be right in.
借过
Pardon me.
不好意思
Hi.
你最好别在这调戏我
You better not molest me back here.
有办法了 咬我
I have a plan. Bite me.
做什么?
Do what?
痛死我了 他咬着我不放 救命
Oh, my God, he’s got me! Help!
来人啊 快来个人帮忙 来人啊
Help! For the love of God, somebody help me! Help!
不不 他有传染病 你也会被传染的
No, no, he’s contagious. He’ll get you, too.
快去找人来帮忙
Go, go get help. Hurry!
你没有票子的吧?
You didn’t have a ticket, did you?
你说什么?
Sorry?
你没有票子的吧?
You didn’t have a ticket, did you?
嘿 我在这啥也看不到
Hey, hey. I really can’t see anything from here.
清楚多了吧?
Better?
你知道就是我 对吗
You knew it was me, didn’t you?
我在校园里贴的告示都没了
All my signs disappeared off the campus
唯一来就是你
and you’re the only one that called.
我就喜欢这样
I like that.
我去洗澡
I need to shower.
知道吗 我的脑子里都是昨晚的甜蜜
You know, I just can’t stop thinking about last night.
天哪
Jesus Christ!
早上好 泰山
Hey, morning, Tarzan.
你要进来我不介意
I’d invite you in,
但我不认为这容得下两个人
but I don’t think there’s room for both of us in here.
-亲爱的 -还记得理查德吧
-Hey, babe. -Hey. You remember Richard.
记得
Uhhuh.
你们俩住在一起?
What, do you guys, like, live together?
-对 -对
-Yeah. -Yeah.
你们俩是朋友还是别的什么?
What, are you guys, like, friends or what?
我们是公开的男女朋友啊
We have an open relationship.
看来你被弄糊涂了 要不要我给你理理头绪?
You look a little confused, man. You need me to draw you a picture?
你昨晚和我上♥床♥ 但你还和那家伙在一起?
You just spent the night with me and you sleep with this guy, too?
我可不会约束自己
I’m not confining myself.
你是在报复我?
So are you trying to get back at me?
不 理查德 这就是我的生活
No, Richard, this is my life.
昨晚很愉快 不是吗?
We had fun last night, right?
我喜欢你 但我也喜欢尼克斯
I like you, but I like Nikos, too.
我喜欢你 非常喜欢
Yeah, I like you. I like you a lot.
但我无法忍♥受你和他的关系
I can’t handle this shit.
理查德?
Richard?
理查德 我知道你听得到
Richard, I know you hear me.
我想我早该提醒你的
Look, I guess I should’ve warned you.
也许在进浴室前就该提醒我
Maybe before I looked in the shower.
只要快乐 不就好了 我们不用管是什么关系
Well, let’s just have fun. I mean, we don’t even know what we have yet.
我们现在的关系就像面包里塞了太多香肠
I think what we have is one too many sausages in the bun.
我喜欢和你在一起的快乐
Look, I like to have fun, too,
但你对快乐的概念就是劈腿
but your idea of fun is a testicle tag team.
不 你找错人了
No, that’s… Wrong guy.
你的思想很保守 真可爱
You’re oldfashioned. That’s cute.
我们还会见面吗?
Am I going to see you again?
好吧
Okay.
但必须遵守规定
Here’s how this works.
如果你和我在一起 那就只有我
If you’re with me, when you’re with me, you’re with me.
我不想听到他的名字 也不想看到他
I don’t wanna hear about him, I don’t wanna see him,
更不想在你身上闻到他的气味
I don’t wanna smell him.
很公平
That’s fair.
把毛巾递给我 宝贝
Pass the towel, baby.
你的成绩很优异
Your grades are excellent.
当兵时受过勋章
You’re a decorated veteran.
介意告诉我你是在哪受伤的吗?
You mind telling me where you were wounded?
在第二次面试之前我通常不泄露这信息
I don’t usually divulge that information till the second date.
你的生活目标是什么 理查德?
So what do you wanna do with your life, Richard?
我想帮助有困难的人 挣很多的钱
I wanna help people. And make a lot of money.
太棒了
Yeah!
毕业以后 我伪造了自己的履历
After graduation, I lied about my experience
在一家保险公♥司♥谋得一份不错的工作
and got a great job with an insurance company.
他们不知道我是聋子
They had no idea I was deaf.
就放这
Right here.
当心
Careful.
这些放哪?
Where do you want this?
就…就放那
Yeah, right… Over here.
-你觉得呢? -我喜欢
-What do you think? -I love it.
没有人需要施舍
Nobody’s asking for handouts, man.
这的人想要工作
All these cats here, they all wanna work, bro.
他们需要有个人可以带头 知道吗?
They just need somebody to front them, you know?
一个会拍老板马屁的人
Some buttoneddown asshole who’s already got his nose up the man’s ass.
一个已经有工作的人
Somebody with a job, bro.
就是像我这样的人
Yeah, somebody like me.
说的对 老兄
Good idea, bro.
新衬衫?
New shirt?
亲爱的 接电♥话♥
Baby, the phone.
喂?
Hello?
等等 谁的生日?
Wait, whose birthday?
最好是世界上最好吃的煎饼
They better be the best pancakes on the planet.
别管煎饼了 我现在一点都不饿
Forget it, I’m not hungry anymore.
真是好笑
Oh, that’s funny.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!