…and write a song about how horribly depressed I was.
然后写首关于我是多么沮丧的歌♥
And it would be a big hit, everyone would love me, and I’d make lots of money.
它会很成功的 大家都会 喜欢它 我也会赚很多钱
Suddenly I’d be less depressed than if I just sat around…
然后忽然我就不那么沮丧了 如果我只是无所事事
…being a little bit self-indulgent, letting my misery eat away at me…
放纵自己 让悲伤逐渐的把我吞噬
…until I’d become an emotional wreck and creatively completely moribund.
直到我变成感情的残骸 最终像行尸走肉一样
Yes, moribund.
是的 行尸走肉
Okay, let’s go. Come on. All right.
好了 我们走吧 走啦 好吧
I’ve been living with a shadow overhead
我活在阴影之下
I’ve been sleeping with a clown above my bed
小丑伴我共枕
“Clown” is not right. What is that word? It’s “cloud.”
“小丑”不对 是什么来着 是”乌云”
Write more clearly. How can I…? Why would you have a clown in your bed?
没写清楚 我怎么能 你床上怎么会有小丑呢
It would not be the first time. Yeah, I’m not surprised.
这不是第一次了 是的 我并不惊讶
Write in capital letters. Why don’t you write it?
用大写字母 你为什么不自己写呢
I’m sorry, Khan. We’re gonna come back in one second.
不好意思 可汗 我们一会就回来
You dictate, I’ll write. And I will write like a human…
你来说 我写 我会写的像人写的字
…and not like a small Pekingese dog.
而不是像哈巴狗写的
What are you doing, you madwoman? You’re destroying my apartment.
你在干什么 你这个疯女人 你会毁了我的公♥寓♥的
I can’t write from across the room.
在那边我写不出来
Well, you’re not writing here. Get back to your corner.
不行 你不能在这里写 回到你的那个角落去
I can’t have you here.
我不能让你在这
I’ll be blocked. I’ll be completely stuck. So go out the other side.
我会被卡住的 我被完全的堵住了 那就到另外一边去吧
I’ve never been the other side.
我从来就没有挪到那边去过
Push, push. Push, push.
用力
Good. Better.
很好 更好了
You’re still a fraction close. Just… Just back off, just one…
你还是有点太靠近了 靠后点 就一点
Just… Just…
就一点 就一点
There, fine, good.
就这样 很好
Okay.
好的
And I don’t think those chords are right.
我觉得这和音不太对
It has to sound different than the verse.
这个跟歌♥词不太协调
What kind of different did you have in mind?
你认为要有什么不协调
I don’t know. Something sadder, you know?
我不是清楚 悲伤一点 好吧
And I still don’t like my line about “places in my mind.”
并且我对”内心空间” 这句也不是很满意
It’s fine. Fine isn’t good.
那已经不错了 不错不是好
We only have time for fine.
我们只有做到不错的时间了
I tell you what. We’ll change “places in my mind”…
跟你说吧 如果我们要把 “内心空间”改掉
…if I can keep the chord sequence into the bridge.
也要我能把和音部分 顺利的衔接到过渡部份
This isn’t a negotiation.
这可不是妥协
It’s either right or wrong, inspired or insipid.
要不是错 要不是对 要不振奋人心要不索然无味
It’s 4 in the morning.
现在已经是早上4点了
We’re not writing the last movement of the “Jupiter Symphony.”
我们不是在写朱庇特交响曲最后的乐章
It’s a song for someone who’s last hit was “Welcome to Bootytown.”
我们是给一个最近主打歌♥是 “欢迎来到布迪镇”的人写曲子
Please, get back to work.
拜托 接着工作
I still don’t like it.
我还是不喜欢
And it’s “Entering Bootytown.”
那应该是”进入布迪镇”
And another thing, the whole top section…
还有整个前面的章节
I mean, it’s so close. We’re just not there yet.
我是说 时间太紧了 我们还远远没有完成
We just… We have to focus and stay, you know…
我们 我们要着重和坚持 你知道的
…completely understanding of what we’re trying to say.
我们到底想要表达什么东西
Okay, you may now start killing the next one.
好了 你又要开始 谋杀另外一株植物了
All I wanna do is find a way back into love.
我只要找到重新爱的感觉
I can’t make it through without a way back into love
若没有爱的感觉我办不到
You know, I’m tone-deaf.
要知道我是音盲
Hey, what do you think of this?
嘿 你觉得这句怎么样
Just keep writing. Cora is leaving in an hour.
接着写就行了 科拉再有一个小时就要走了
Listen, I was thinking that “corners” was such a better word than “spaces.”
我觉得”角落”比”部分”好多了
For “in the mind.” “The corners of my mind,” rather than “the spaces.”
因为是”心灵的” 所以”心灵的角落”比”地方”好多了
It just seems to have a better boundary to it, you know?
这样比较好的界定它的范围 是吧
Should I speak to you about this later? Okay.
我是不是一会再和你说这个 好吧
It sounds so good. I can’t believe it.
听起来棒极了 我简直不敢相信
And now…
下面就是
…vocals.
录音了
No, you see, you have to sing into the microphone. It won’t follow you.
不 你看 你应该对着麦克风唱 麦克风是不会跟着你的
But I can’t. It’s a duet for a man and a woman.
但是我不会啊 这是一男一女的两重奏
We are as close as we’ve got.
我们要密切合作才行
Your headphones and a level. You look nice. You should wear them all the time.
戴上耳机还有音量 你看起来真不错 你要一直戴着
How is that?
怎么样
Yes? Okay!
行吗 行
It’s okay.
这样很好
And…

…”Way Back Into Love.” Take one.
“重新找到爱”第一次
Oh, God. I’m getting really nervous.
哦 天哪 我紧张死了
You’ll be fine. Just use your normal nice voice…
你没事的 用你平时美妙的声音唱就行了
…that I’ve heard so much of in the last three days.
这几天你的声音可是一直 在我耳边萦绕
It’s like my throat’s closing up. It’s like anaphylactic.
好像我的嗓子被堵住了的 过敏似的
It’s fine. It’s just a three-minute song.
没事的 只是一首三分钟的歌♥而已
I’ve been living with a shadow overhead.
我活在阴影之下
I’ve been sleeping with a…
乌云伴我
Just a little bit louder. This song is intended for humans.
大声点这首歌♥是要唱给人听的
“Way Back Into Love.” Take two.
“重新找到爱”第二次
I’ve been living with a shadow overhead.
我活在阴影之下
I’ve been sleeping with a cloud above my bed.
乌云伴我共枕
I’ve been lonely for so long.
一直孤单好久
Trapped in the past I just can’t seem to move on.
困在过去 似乎就是无法往前走
I’ve been hiding all my hopes and dreams away.
我把所有的希望和梦想都藏起来
Just in case I ever need ’em again someday.
只为了有一天可能又需要他们
I’ve been setting aside time.
我总留些时间
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind.
净化心里的小角落
All I wanna do is find a way back into love.
我只要重新找到爱的感觉
I can’t make it through without a way back into love.
若没有爱的感觉我办不到
Hey, hey! Taxi! She’s gonna have a baby!
嘿 嘿 出租车 她就要生了
Hey, what if that were true?
嘿 如果是真的怎么办
Another one.
又来一辆
Oh, my God. It’s Cora. Okay, stay calm.
哦 天哪 是科拉 好了 别紧张
C, you remember Alex Fletcher. How are you, C?
科拉 你还记得亚历克斯·弗莱切尔吧 还好吗 科拉
Hi, Alex. Sophie Fisher, my lyricist.
嗨 亚历克斯 这是苏菲·费舍尔 我的词人
Hi. Aspiring lyricist, actually.
嗨 实际上只是个热情的词人
So Ray tells me you have a song.
雷告诉我说你写好了一首歌♥
We do. A little ditty. It’s just a rough…
是的 一个小曲子 有点糙
Yeah, go ahead, take it. Help yourself.
好的 听吧 拿去吧 先听一遍
Oh, we’re gonna do it now?
哦 现在就听吗
Great, great. No time like the present.
很好 好极了 现在听最好了
Very rough. Just put together in my little studio. Both of us singing.
很粗糙的 在我的那个小录音棚里合成的 我们两个唱的
She’s gonna hear my voice, it’s gonna ruin it.
她会听到我的声音的 那会搞砸的
It’s gonna be fine.
没事的
Anyone see Battle of the ’80s Has-Beens the other night?
有人看了前几天的 “昔日80年代明星大战”吗
That Debbie Gibson, she can take a punch.
那个黛比·吉布森 她应该挺能打的 哈
I didn’t see it.
我没有看
This is the song I’ve been looking for. I can’t wait to work on it.
这首歌♥是我一直在寻觅的 我迫不及待的想要唱了
Congratulations, guys. We gotta book.
祝贺你们了 我们要这个歌♥了
Thank you so much. Looking forward to working with you guys.
非常感谢 期待与你们合作
Congratulations.
恭喜
D Money! Let’s go home.
老兄 回家喽
This way, folks.
这边 伙计们
It’s unbelievable. We got the job.
难以置信 我们得到了工作
I thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
I thank you, I thank you…
谢谢你 谢谢你
Yes? Chris, she loved it.
喂 天 她很喜欢
Unbelievable!
难以置信
Definitely. Where are you?
当然了 你在哪里
Okay, got it. Got it.
好的 明白
We’re going to dinner. Come on.
我们去吃饭 快来
To Sophie Fisher, the woman who paved my way back to Knott’s Berry Farm.
敬苏菲·费舍尔 是她帮我重回内次波利农庄
Gloria, I love your dress.
格洛丽亚 我喜欢你的礼服
Oh, thank you. It’s nice to clean up after a day of work.
啊 谢谢 辛勤工作一天后打扮一下真是好极了
Where do you work?
你在哪里上班
I’m a therapist at Columbia-Presbyterian.
我是哥伦比亚大学 长老会医院的临床医学家
I’m working on a study examining the relationship…
我在做一项研究 关于检测
Oh, my God.
啊 我的天
That’s a strike against us, right? I mean…
那对我们来说真是场打击 是吧 我是说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!