站起来啊
Stand up.
是你叫的救护车 对吗
It was you that called the ambulance, wasn’t it?
我想问一些问题 有关昨天晚上
I just wanted to ask a few questions about last night.
你应该告诉我的 – 没什么好说的
You should have told me. – Nowt to tell.
当时公园里还有其他人吗
Was there anyone else on the park?
没有
No.
所以 没有人经过还是 – 没人
So, there was nobody walking through or..? – No-one.
我当时在回家路上 只是抄近路穿过滑板公园
I was on my way home, just cutting through the skate park bit.
你之前去哪了
Where had you been?
就在附近 和朋友一起
Just about, with my mates.
能给我他们的名字吗
Can I have their names?
因为他们中可能有人看到些什么
Cos one of them might have seen something or…?
他是和Sean还有Natalie一起走的 是不是
He went off with Sean and Natalie, didn’t you?
没错 但我在马路上就和他们分开了
Yeah, I did, but I left them on the road.
我是一个人穿过滑板公园的
I went through the skate park bit on my own.
能告诉我他们的名字吗
Can I have their names, please, Michael?
Sean和Nat 没了
Sean and Nat. That was it.
他们的全名呢
Their full names.
是Sean McDonagh吗
Sean McDonagh?
我是Farley警探
Detective Constable Farley.
我没什么好说的
I can’t help you.
我都没踏进那公园 我和Gorman在门口就分开了
I never even set foot in the park. I left Gorman at the gates.
他跟你知会好了是吧
So, he told you what happened, then?
因为你跟他说得一模一样
Because that’s word for word what he said.
你在路上看到过其他人吗
Did you see anybody down on the road?
那是周五晚上 周围一定有很多人
It was a Friday night. There must have been lots of people about.
所以 你一个人都没看见
So, you saw nobody, at all?
一个人都没
No-one?
做点什么啊 别光
Do something! Don’t just…
那时候挺晚了 不是吗
It was late, weren’t it?
问完了吗
Is that it?
没什么好担心的
There is nothing to worry about.
我只想知道昨晚发生了什么 好吗
I just need to know what happened last night, OK?
昨天晚上
Last night?
公园袭击事件
The attack on the park.
我在那的时候没有袭击啊
Weren’t no attack whilst I was there.
被请走了吗
Ushered away?
那个公园 – Casey昨晚倒的确是在公园
The park. – Casey WAS in the park last night,
Michael还有你的朋友们也在
with Michael and your friends.
没错但是 我当时是得走了
Yeah, but, I had to leave, though,
因为第二天一早要来这上班
cos I had to be here first thing.
好吧 你能告诉我当时其他在场人的名字吗
OK, can you give me the names of who else was there?
行吗
Yeah?
嘿 脱鞋啊
Hey! Shoes.
怎么
What?
袭击发生前你也在公园 是不是
You were on the park before the attack, as well?
之前是在啊
I was before.
我三点回来 到时候你必须在家
I’ll be back by three. Make sure you’re in.
我几乎花了一整个早上开车到处跑
I’ve spend most of my morning driving round,
去找些你一开始本该告诉我的事
finding out stuff that YOU could have told me first thing.
你当时有看到其他人 是你认识的人
But you saw people. People that you knew,
你还跟他们通风报信
and you spoke to them.
这也不代表我跟那事有关系
Doesn’t mean I had anything to do with it.
把他们的名字写下来 这次是所有人
Write their names down. Everyone, this time.
你该庆幸我没把你带去警局
You’re lucky I’m not taking you down the station.
你是打算一直站这里吗
Are you going to stand there the whole time?
我已经去查过那家位置最好的酒商 长官
I’ve been into the most obvious off-licence, sir –
就是主干道上的那家加油站
the petrol station on the main road.
他们的确有监控 但是他们昨晚的监控视频出了点问题
They do have CCTV, but they had a problem with the tape from last night.
我们什么都没找到
We’ve got nothing.
另外尽管周围有许多摄像头
And even though there are lots of cameras around here, generally,
但是好像基本上没几个能正常工作
it seems like hardly any of them are actually functioning.
Holden先生 这是所有当时在场人员名单
Mr Holden, this is a list of all those present,
那个小伙提供的
according to the lad,
Michael Gorman
Michael Gorman.
加下划线的是确认在场的
The ones that are underlined are confirmed.
这以前是你的辖区吧 Greeny
This used to be your beat, didn’t it, Greeny?
有眼熟的吗
Any of them ring a bell?
Herbert
Herbert.
还有Harris 他们都有前科
And Harris. They’ve got previous.
是有吧 – 你看到这场袭击了吗
I think so, yeah. – You saw the attack?
从远处看到的 我看到有事发生
From a distance. I seen something going on.
像是在打斗 还是什么
Like, some sort of fight or something.
但没看见是谁参与了 – 你当时离多远
Didn’t see who was involved, though. – How far away were you?
几英里远
Miles away.
所以 你的意思是我们不可能
So, you’re saying there is no way we
从你衣服上找出任何东西
could find anything on your clothes
能与受害者相关联的了
linking you to the victims?
像血啊这种
Any blood?
坐直了 看着他们的眼睛说
Sit up straight. Look them in the eye.
你没做任何错事 是吧
You’ve not done anything wrong, have you?
对吧
Has he?
除非血能溅个50英尺高
Not unless blood can, like, jump 50 feet or something.
一哥们喊”打他”
A lad shouted, “Somebody hit him!”
我喝醉了又想表现一下 就给了他一下子
And as I was drunk and showing off, I did once.
但他没倒 连脚步都没晃
But he did not fall… or even stagger.
他笑了起来
He started to laugh.
又有人喊道”他在笑”
Somebody shouted, “He’s laughing!”
然后又几个男的 几个我不认识的
And a couple of lads, I don’t know who
围住了那个男的 我想说我很抱歉
surrounded the male. I’d like to say that I am very sorry
对我攻击的那个人
for the man that I assaulted…
但就我所记得的来看
..But as far as I can recall,
他并没有被我的一拳伤到
he did not sustain any injuries from my one punch.
而且我都没近过那女孩的身
And I never went nowhere near the girl.
等两人醒来 他们可以确认你的话 对吧
So, when the kids wake up, they’ll confirm that, will they?
我不想让你担心 – 我现在就很担心
I didn’t want to worry you. – I’m worrying now.
我还要跟你说多少遍
How many times have I told you
晚上别去公园闲逛
not to hang around the park of a night?
我是抄近道经过 抄近道 仅此而已
I cut through it. I cut through it. That’s all.
为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Why didn’t you ring me?
啥 什么时候
What? When?
你发现那两人的时候 – 我打给救护车了啊
When you found them. – I rung the ambulance.
那你为什么在警♥察♥来之前就走了
So why did you leave before the police arrived?
医护人员都到了啊
The paramedics were there.
你怎么能就这样回来然后就睡觉
How could you just come in and go to bed,
什么都不说 – 我不一直这样的吗
without even saying anything? – That’s what I always do.
我要出去了
I’m going out.
放开 – 如果还有任何 任何除此之外的事
Get off! – If there is anything, any more to this, at all,
你要告诉我 现在就告诉我 好吗
then you tell me. Tell me now, right?!
我给你一次机会 Michael 现在告诉我
I’m giving you a chance, Michael. Tell me now.
你觉得我参与其中了
You think I was part of it?
没有吗
No?
你一点都不了解我 是吧
You don’t even know me, at all, do you?
我他妈怎么可能呢 – 你以你的命起誓吗
How is that even fucking possible?! – Do you swear on your life?
什么 – 说你不知道任何 除你透露以外的事
What?! – That you don’t know anything, any more than you’re letting on?
不 以你妹妹的命起誓
No, swear on your sister’s life.
难怪他会离开
No wonder he left.
你敢发誓吗
Do you swear?

Yes!
传过来
Pass it here, then.
我们要闭紧嘴才行 当作没见过那两个非主流
We need to shut the fuck up. We never saw those moshies.
别那样叫他们
Don’t call them that.

Eh?

Don’t!
你就是这么叫的
You did.
那是以前
That was then.
现在不一样了
Now is different.
我们什么都不能说
It’s not for us to say anything.
他们会杀了咱们的
They’d kill us.
怎么杀 Bren和Peanut都还在局子里
How can they? Bren and Peanut are still inside.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!