是你的车票
Your ticket. Ah.
还想请问您在那边担任家庭教师…
I might also ask you if you enjoyed your time there…
还算愉快吧
as a governess?
你袖子上的粉笔和地理读物
The chalk on your sleeve and the geography primer.
家庭女教师或是绘图者 我猜了一个
A governess or a cartographer. I made my gamble.
我总是从地理开始教起…
I always begin them with geography…
逼着他们把世界装进脑子
and monster them till they have the world down cold.
他们也许会在生活中迷失…
They may get lost in life…
但绝不可能不知道自己身在何处
but I’ll be damned if they don’t know where they are.
麻烦解决了 时间刚好
Well, our chains are free. Right on time.
在海上我感到无比自♥由♥
I feel so free out here on the water.
我希望可以享受这段旅途
I wish I could enjoy it.
我们不该牵涉进去 玛丽
We should be out of this, Mary.
现在不行
Not now.
等一切都结束了
When it’s all over.
等事成之后
When it’s done.
没什么能阻挡我们了
Then, nothing can touch us.
[伊斯坦布尔]
噢 我的假期从此开始了
Ah, my holiday begins here.
我能从这些朴实的烤饼中 看见城市之魂
I can see the soul of the city in these humble breads.
世界不断走向毁灭 而在这里…
The world insists on destruction, yet here…
每天这些杰作被有序地烘烤出来
masterpieces are baked to order every day.
波洛先生
Monsieur Poirot!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohammed!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我的朋友…
Mohammed, my friend…
你真是个艺术家
you are an artist.
噢 我的朋友
Ah! My friend!
不好意思
Sorry.
这儿 来
Here. Come, come.
别管我们 我们只是在找
Don’t mind us, we’re just looking
一个可以私下探讨的地方
for a place to have a private argument.
只需要二十分钟或者…
It should take some 20 minutes or so…
我们就能
at which point we will both
达成一致 至少我可以
come to an agreement, or at least I will.
布克先生
Monsieur Bouc!
波洛 居然在厨房♥里见到你
Poirot! In the kitchen?
当然 这位先生嗅到
Well, of course, this man will sniff out
美味烤饼的速度比他…
a perfect pastry faster than he catches…
抓住一个珠宝大盗还要快
a jewel thief.
我的朋友
Mon ami!
我现在不是警探了
Now, I am no longer a policeman.
你再搞事情的话我就捞不出你了
I cannot bail you out when this goes badly, eh?
这是我亲爱的老朋友 尊敬的…
This is my dear, old friend, the esteemed…
波洛 在他出名前我们就认识了
Poirot, who I knew before the esteem.
赫尔克里·波洛 这是…
Hercule Poirot, this is…
一个妓♥女♥ 没错
A prostitute. She is.
我是 布克 你从没说过你有这么大名鼎鼎的朋友
I am. Bouc, you did not tell me you had famous friends.
我们成为朋友是因为
We’re friends because
我是唯一一个不会问他…
I’m the only person who never asks him…
任何关于案子的问题 因为我不在乎
any questions about his cases, because I don’t care.
而且他从不会因为我差劲而嫌弃我
And he never judges me for being a terrible person.
你确实很差劲
Indeed you are.
女士 布克 一起喝一杯吧
Madame, Bouc, please join me for a drink, yes?
我只能陪你一小时
You only have me for an hour.
七点我就要上东方快车
I ride on the Orient Express at seven,
我担任总监
official director business.
我叔叔付了一大笔钱
Uncle pays me absurdly
让我在他豪华的火车上工作…
to stay onboard his gorgeous train…
并且离他的总部…
and far away from him…
很远…
at the home office…
置身于美酒佳肴之中
consigned to wine and dine
与美人♥权♥贵宴饮
handsome officials for all eternity.
裙带关系也是门艺术
There is an art to nepotism.
而你是其中的大♥师♥
And you are its Michelangelo!
波洛先生
Mr. Poirot.
你也是个妓♥女♥吗
Are you a prostitute as well?
当然不是
Certainly not.
这个人烦到你了吗
Is this man bothering you?
快了
He is about to.
你是英国领♥事♥馆♥的人
You are from the British consulate.
是的 先生 是卡斯纳的案子
I am, sir. It is the Kassner case.
您怎么知道的
Why, yes.
我猜的没错吧
I was correct in certain predictions?
完全正确
Quite.
我不需要读这个电报
I do not need to read the telegram.
噢 有意思
Oh, how fun.
有人出轨 还是死亡了
Did someone cheat, or die?
很不幸 两者都是
Unfortunately, both.
有人…
Someone has…
打断了我休息的计划
interrupted my longing for rest.
看来我今晚必须和你一起走了 布克
It appears that I must travel with you tonight, Bouc.
你能帮我在东方快车上找个车厢吗
Can you find me a cabin on the Orient Express?
我的朋友…
My friend…
别的不好说 但我绝对
I may not be good for much, but I sure as hell
能在我的火车上给你找张床…
can get you a bed on my train…
大冬天里三天的行程…
in the dead of winter. Three days…
无忧无虑 摆脱一切案子 你会爱上它的
free of care, concern or crime. You will love it.
女士 很高兴认识你
Mademoiselle, it has been a pleasure. Sir.
您的行李已经取走了
Your luggage has been collected
车费也付了
and your expenses paid.
您在加来下车…
You will be met at Calais…
有人会送您到多佛
and then escorted to Dover,
然后再坐火车到伦敦维多利亚站
and then by rail to London Victoria.
我想向您郑重表示感谢
I would like to formally express gratitude.
请别说了
Please, don’t speak.
说得我心烦
You make it worse.
– 这是你的小费 伙计 – 谢谢 马奎兹先生
– Here’s a tip for you, pal. – Thank you, Mr. Marquez.
我都没帮您搬行李
I didn’t even carry your luggage.
噢 我这周过得不错
Oh, I had a good week.
走运的时候就得庆祝
We celebrate when fortune smiles,
我们要分享好运
and we share the good fortune.
记得要说我们美国人的好话哈
Remember to say nice things about us Americans, huh?
滚
No!
嘿 站住
Hey, stop!
晚上好 先生
Monsieur, bonsoir.
雷切特先生
For you, Mr. Ratchett,
为您准备了我们这最好的位置
the best table in the house.
在这边 先生 最好的位置
Just here, sir. The very best table.
不 我要坐在这
No, I want that one.
嘿 马思特曼 都安排好了吗
Hey, Masterman. You got everything?
那还用问吗 麦奎因先生
Kind of you to inquire, Mr. MacQueen.
我从不犯错
I do not make mistakes.
哦天啊 是安德烈伯爵
Oh, my goodness! It’s Count Andrenyi.
快过来
Come, come, come.
我看过你在蒙特克里斯托跳舞
I saw you dance at the Monte Cristo.
我能给你拍张照吗
Could I take your photograph?
求你了 别打脸
Please, my face, no!
抱歉
Sorry.
东方快车…
The Simplon Orient Express…
经停索非亚 尼什 贝尔格莱德 温科夫齐 布罗德…
with stops in Sofia, Niš, Belgrade, Vinkovci, Brod…
可中转至布加勒斯特 萨格勒布
with transfers to Bucharest, Zagreb,
的里雅斯特 威尼斯 米兰 洛桑…
Trieste, Venezia, Milan, Lausanne…
第戎 巴黎 布伦 加来…
Dijon, Paris, Boulogne, Calais…
可前往多佛及伦敦
with connection to Dover and London,
十五分钟后出发
leaves in fifteen minutes!
这边 米歇尔 来贵客了
This way, Michel! Precious cargo.
我需要一张头等车票
I need a first-class compartment.
好好照顾我的朋友 米歇尔
Give special care to my friend, Michel.
像国宝大熊猫一样的待遇
I want him pampered like a zoo panda.
可是布克先生 席位已经满了
But Monsieur Bouc, we are fully booked.
没有位置了