Look at me! I’m the greatest.
我是老大!
I’m number one.
在我眼里你像老二。
You look like number two.
明白我的意思吗?
Know what I mean?
他说的是什么意思?
What does he mean?
我回头再告诉你,真恶心。
Tell you later. It’s disgusting.
在你们经手的形形色♥色♥案件中,
In all your various adventures,
没有你们解不开的谋杀谜团,
not one of you has ever had an unsolved murder.
你们的名望基于这一简单事实。
Your reputations exist on this single fact.
不过世人会做何感想呢?
But what would the world say
倘若他们得知最伟大的五位侦探
if the five greatest living detectives
周末被关在乡下别♥墅♥里,
found themselves trapped in a country house,
与外界断绝联♥系♥,
shut off from the world,
忽然发现地板上躺着一具尸体,
only to discover a body on the floor,
后背上被人用切肉刀捅了十二下,而……
stabbed 12 times in the back with a butcher’s knife,
你们当中却没人明白是怎么回事。
and not one able to solve the crime?
你的意思是谋杀?
You mean murder?
朵拉,别插话,我们在谈正事。
Dora, please. We’re talking shop.
是的,是谋杀,查尔斯顿夫人。
Yes! Murder, Mrs. Charleston.
就在夜半钟声敲响的时候,
Exactly at midnight,
这座房♥子里的某个人将被邪恶地谋杀。
someone in this house will be viciously murdered.
能否透漏一个小小的细节,双先生,
Left out one small detail, Mr. Twain.
死者谁?
Who victim?
“是谁”!“是谁”!
“Is the!” “Is the!”
“死者是谁”!
Who “is the” victim?
快被你整疯了!
That drives me crazy!
我觉得此事小菜一碟。
Sounds like a short ride to me.
是么,戴蒙德先生?那我们就来看看到头来谁是智者,
Well, we shall see who is sane
谁是这里的大话王。
and who is crazy around here.
王先生,死者此时此刻就在这张桌前,
Mr. Wang, the victim is at this very table at this very moment,
同样,女士们先生们,
and so, too, ladies and gentlemen,
凶手也在这里。
is the murderer.
谋杀案?
Murder-poo?
是啊亲爱的,我们又有好玩的谋杀案可分享了。
Yes, dear. We’re going to have a lovely murder-poo.
(GIGGLES)
你干吗不推着她出去溜达溜达,我们在这儿谈生意。
Why don’t you push her wheelchair down the driveway?
你说你知道谁要死?
You know who’s gonna get it?
自然知道。
Intimately.
– 你也清楚罪案将如何发生?
– 完全清楚。
– And you know the method?
– Definitely.
知道谋杀发生的确切时间?
And exactly what time murder to take place?
又没说“the”!
“The” murder.
没错。
Precisely.
这个,我知道这不关我事,
Well, I know it’s none of my business,
但你的意思是不是说,你自己就是凶手?
but doesn’t that mean that you’re the murderer, Mr. Twain?
不许夫人插嘴。
No wives.
我拒绝和夫人们讨论这个。
I refuse to discuss this with wives.
朵拉说的没大错,确实所有的疑点都指向了你自己。
Dora is quite right. All fingers do seem to point to you.
不得不说,这似乎没有多少挑战性。
It’s not much of a challenge.
想让我加点刺♥激♥性么,查尔斯顿先生?
Shall I make it more interesting, Mr. Charleston?
一百万美元,给能解破此案的人,
$1 million to the one who solves the crime.
用这个赌你们的名望。
Wagered against your reputations.
一百万税后现金,
$1 million in tax-free cash.
以及所有的书籍和电影版权。
Also, the paperback rights and the film sale.
现在是十一点钟,朋友们。
It’s 11:00, amigos.
再有一个小时,死亡将降临到这个房♥间某人的头上。
One hour before death strikes someone in this room.
半夜见。
See you at midnight.
告辞了!
Toodle-oo!
搞什么鬼,双先生……
See here, Monsieur Twain!
瞧,他不见了!
He’s gone!
他没走,在那儿!
No, he’s not. He’s down there.
(ALL GASP)
动作快得像巴尼兔子一样。
Fast little bunny rabbit, ain’t you?
我根本就没动,戴蒙德先生。
I’ve never moved, Mr. Diamond.
我仍然在那边。
I’m still down there.
小小的镜像技术。
A stunt done with mirrors.
真的吗?
Is that so?
不怕遭七年厄运么?
Willing to risk seven years bad luck?
有本事你就使,戴蒙德先生。
Try it, Mr. Diamond.
这是你的葬礼,奶油蛋。
It’s your funeral, butterball.
等等!
Wait!
有时候它也不太灵光。
Sometimes it doesn’t work.
这一场你胜了,戴蒙德先生,
You’ve won this round, Mr. Diamond.
半夜将是我的胜场。
My turn comes at midnight.
希望他知道如何让轮椅停下来,不然他惨了。
I hope he can stop that thing.
依我看,肯为尚未发生的命案出一百万佣金的人,
If you ask me, anybody offering a million bucks for a crime that’s not committed,
他一定是疯了。
that’s nuts.
我们现在干什么?就这么坐着等着某人被杀?
Should we wait until someone’s butchered?
管家是不是出事了,他怎么还没回来?
What’s happened to the butler?
晚饭悬了!
Why hasn’t he returned with our dinner?
快去找他。
Go look for him.
不!谁也不要离开这个房♥间!
No one leave.
为什么,老爸?
Why not, Pop?
双说过死者就是桌前的人,
Twain say victim at this table.
如果我们都呆在一起,
If we stay together,
罪案肯定逃不过我们的眼睛。
crime cannot be committed without witnesses.
言之有理。你是个聪明的中国人,王先生。
You’re one smart Chinaman, Mr. Wang.
我提议大家拉起手来,没有断头的链子更结实。
Joining hands will make the chain stronger.
请拉手。
Join hands, please.
(TICKING)
别闹。
Stop that.
我叫你别闹。
Stop it, I said.
怎么了,戴蒙德?
What is it, Diamond?
护士在挠我的手心,这个没皮没脸的老姑娘。
She’s giving my palm the finger, the dirty broad.
你太调皮了,威瑟斯小姐!
Naughty, naughty, Miss Withers.
(GIGGLING)
(INAUDIBLE)
老天! 瞧!
Good God! Look!
(INAUDIBLE)
她在干什么?
What is she doing?
– 我想她在尖叫。
– 怎么了?
– Screaming.
– What is it?
出什么事了?
What’s happened?
– 厨房♥出事了。
– 晚饭真的悬了!
– Something wrong in kitchen.
– With our dinner!
耐心点,耐心点。
No, no. Patience, patience.
– 厨房♥有人吗?
– 有人在厨房♥做饭吗?
– Is someone in there?
– Is someone in the kitchen with dinner?
厨娘又聋又哑。
Cook cannot speak or hear.
“我觉得管家死了。”
“I think butler is dead.”
“我叫叶塔,我周四不工作。”
“My name is Yetta. I don’t work Thursdays.”
问她是否在这儿过夜,迪迪。
Ask if she sleeps in.
我们必须过去查看一下。
We must investigate this.
– 得有人走一趟。
– 不能单独去。
– Someone has to go.
– Not alone.
查尔斯顿先生,戴蒙德先生和其他人呆在一起;
Mr. Charleston, Mr. Diamond stay.
马布尔小姐,皮埃尔先生和王,我们过去查看。
Miss Marbles, Monsieur Perrier and Wang will investigate.
噢,会没事的。
Oh, that’s right.
哭出来好了。
Let it all out.
(INAUDIBLE)
小心点儿!王!
Careful, Wang!
指纹!
Fingerprints.
– 在哪儿?
– 你的。
– Where?
– Yours.
拿着,用我的手帕。
Here, take my handkerchief.
他是不是……
他看上去……
Is he…
Looks…
他似乎是……
Seems like…
别碰!
Don’t touch him!
别留下指纹!
Fingerprints.
谢谢提醒。
Quite so.
铅笔。
Pencil.
铅笔。
Pencil.
没有脉搏。
No pulse.