别理它,那猫脾气不好。
Never mind, ma’am. It’s just the cat.
哦……我们还有行李,在车后箱里。
Our luggage is outside.
回头等我放车的时候再顺便拿上来,夫人。
I’ll get it when I park the car.
前院那辆车是不是王先生的?
Is Mr. Wang here?
是的。他们此时正在房♥间里休息。
Yes. They’re resting in their room.
我自己做主,把你们的房♥间安排在王先生那一侧。
I put you in the same wing as Mr. Wang.
不错啊,亲爱的,这次我们和王先生为邻。
Isn’t that nice? We’re in Wang’s wing.
这些天来别♥墅♥的人不多。
Not many people come to the manor these days.
又见客人来真让人高兴。
It’s nice to hear guests again.
– 哦,谢谢……怎么称呼?
– 本森夫仁。
– Thank you. You are?
– Bensonmum.
谢谢你,本森。
Thank you, Benson.
不不不……本森夫仁。我的名字叫本森夫仁。
No. My name is Bensonmum.
– 本森“夫人”?
– 是的,先生。詹姆仙生·本森夫仁。
– Bensonmum?
– Yes, sir.
詹姆仙生·本森夫仁。
Jamesir Bensonmum.
詹姆“先生”?
Jamesir?
– 是的,先生。
– Yes, sir.
– 詹姆“先生”·本森“夫人”?
– Jamesir Bensonmum?
– 是的,先生。
– 真稀奇!
– Yes, sir.
– How odd.
– 那是我父亲的名字,先生。
– 什么是你父亲的名字?
– My father’s name, sir.
– What?
震西奇·本森夫仁
Howard Bensonmum.
你父亲叫“真稀奇·本森夫人”?
Your father was Howard Bensonmum?
够了,迪迪。搅得我头大。
Leave it be, Dickie.
啊,到了。这是双夫人的房♥间。
Here is the late Mrs. Twain’s room.
她死在这个房♥间里。
She died in here.
老天。
Oh, dear.
她怎么死的?
Died of what?
她在睡梦中谋杀了自己,先生。
She murdered herself in her sleep, sir.
你的意思她是自杀?
You mean suicide?
噢,不,的的确确是谋杀。
No, it was murder all right.
双夫人恨她自己。
Mrs. Twain hated herself.
后来这房♥间一直锁着。
We keep this room locked.
为什么?
Why is that?
双先生太爱她了。
Mr. Twain loved her very much.
双先生一直将房♥间保持原样……
He’s kept her room just as it was
the night she choked herself,
……九年前直到现在,
nine years ago.
九年了。
(DOOR CREAKING)
夫人一直很喜欢这里。
Madam loved it here.
她说整幢别♥墅♥就这个房♥间最靓丽。
She said it was such a cheerful room.
(MOUSE SQUEAKING)
(SCREAMING)
哦,门铃响了。
Ah, the doorbell.
这次是查尔斯顿夫人。
That was Mrs. Charleston.
我想她就在这里,先生。
I thought she was here.
我是在这里,可我不想一整夜呆在这个……污秽可怕的房♥间里。
I won’t stay in this filthy room.
污秽?好吧,夫人。你们下去用餐时我来打扫一下。
Very well, madam. I’ll attend to it during dinner.
– 谢谢你,本森先生。
– 夫仁!
– Thank you, Bensonsir.
– Mum.
– 什么?
– 本森夫仁。
– What?
– Bensonmum.
夫人。
Ma’am.
– 是面粉。
– 什么?
– Baking flour.
– What?
这些灰尘是用面粉做的。
This dust is baking flour.
蜘蛛网则是棉糖做的。
These cobwebs are candied sugar.
都是最近搞的,目的是吓唬我们。
All placed here just to frighten us.
那只老鼠显然是一个机械玩具。
And that mouse is obviously a mechanical toy.
(CHUCKLES)
– 真蠢……
– 什么蠢?
– Silly.
– What?
我。
I am.
这是真的。
It’s real.
(SCREAMS)
(MOUSE SQUEAKING)
停车。我们到了。
Stop. We are here.
– 我知道到了,所以就停车了。
– 打开我这边的门。
– That’s why I stopped the car.
– Open my door.
– 你脸上有巧克力。
– 什么?
– There is chocolate all over your face.
– What?
棒棒糖搞的,满脸都是。
The candy bar. It is all over your face.
蠢货,满脸那是我的胡子!
Fool. That’s my mustache.
用舌头舔舔就知道了。
Lick it and see.
帮我擦擦,我的手黏糊糊的。
Wipe it off. My hands are sticky.
别乱动。
Hold still, please.
乖。
Sloppy.
(WOMAN SCREAMING)
怎么都赶一块儿了!
All in good time.
(KNOCKING AT DOOR)
唔?
Yes.
谁在那儿?
Who’s there?
我说谁在那儿?
Who’s there, I say?
邻居的恶作剧。
Filthy neighborhood.
我说“跳”了没有?
Didn’t l say “jump”?
我数“昂”“都”“特拉”(法语一二三)“跳”,对不对?你干嘛不听我的?
Un, deux, trois, jump. Why don’t you listen?
噢,别再说了……
Oh, leave me alone.
乖!
Sloppy.
(THUNDER RUMBLING)
噢,你是谁?
Who are you?
你一定是新来的厨娘。
Oh. You must be the new kitchen maid.
我想你会烹饪,对吧?
I hope you can cook.
回答我。
Hmm? Answer me.
开口说话啊。
Speak up.
(我叫叶塔。我不会说话,也听不见)
说什么?我听不见。
What’s that? I can’t hear you.
有点儿害羞是吧?
A little shy, are you?
没关系。
Never mind.
晚上有十个客人来用餐。
There will be 10 for dinner.
菜单在这儿。
Here is the menu.
(我也不认得字。这张纸条是别人帮我写的。)
看明白了么?
Is that understood?
九点开饭。
Dinner will be at 9:00.
我召唤你的时候。
When I want you,
墙上那个铃铛会响三次。
that bell will ring three times.
就这些了,开始干吧!
All right. Get to work.
(法语)喂?
Hello?
喂……喂?接线员!
Hello, hello? Operator?
我说喂……喂!
I am saying hello, hello.
它死了,先生。
It’s dead, sir.
什么?谁死了? 你是谁?
What? Who is? Who are you?
我是管家,先生。
The butler, sir.
管家,呃?我猜就是。The butler, eh?
I thought as much.
有一个星期了,电♥话♥一直不好用,先生。
That phone has not worked for a week, sir.
你说的是实话么?
Is that a fact?
这条电♥话♥线刚刚被剪断,
And I say that this wire
不到一小时。
has been snipped, not one hour ago.
这点不难看出。
As you can see.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
本森夫仁。
Bensonmum.
开这种玩笑让人毛骨悚然,
Your little jest escapes me.
我是米罗·皮埃尔先生。
I am Monsieur Milo Perrier.
我的司机没踩门口那个中国式鞋印,却被掉下来的喷水兽砸了。
My chauffeur was injured by a falling gargoyle while standing outside in Chinese footprints.
我们按门铃……听到女人的尖叫……
We rang the bell, a woman screamed,
一只老鼠从身边逃出门去。
a mouse ran out through the door.
由此不难看出……什么都逃不过我的眼睛。
As you can plainly see, I miss nothing.
就不难为你找医生了,
Since we cannot call for a doctor,
只需给我的司机上上冷敷……
I need a cold compress for my chauffeur
至于我……来杯热可可吧。你有明白?(法语)
and some hot chocolate for me, n’est-ce pas?
恐怕没有白伴侣,先生。只有黑色的。
We don’t have Nespa, sir, just Hershey’s.
我叫女仆为你准备。
I’ll call the maid.
(RINGING)
(RINGING CONTINUES)
还是我自己来吧。
I’ll fetch it for you myself, sir.
你们是不是随我一同上去,