Go!
-是他 -别开枪 住手
It’s him! Don’t shoot! No!
巴解民兵
Fedayeen!
快
Go!
-我老爸想见你 -老爸
My papa would like to meet you. Papa?
我老爸是老大
My papa. He runs our little group.
我以为你才是老大
I thought you ran the group.
每个人都替别人做事
Everybody works for someone.
我没有去贝鲁特
I wasn’t in Beirut.
有人去了那儿
Well, someone was there.
全世界都知道是以色列军队
The Israeli army, according to every newspaper on Earth.
你花了一大笔钱找到他们
But you stayed away…
怎么可能没有去
after you paid so extravagantly for the information.
我不想让我老爸等
I don’t like to keep my papa waiting.
我得告诉同伴我去哪里
I need to tell my people where I’m going.
你不知道你去哪里
You don’t know where you’re going.
你也得戴上眼罩
And you’ll need to wear this.
办不到 这太扯了
Forget it, Louis. That’s just crazy.
不去就拉倒
We’re done here.
该死
Shit.
等等
Wait!
停车
Wait!
到了
We’re here.
老爸
Papa!
他在那里
He’s over there.
路易说你会烧菜
Louis says you’re a cook.
我是会烧菜
I know how to cook, yeah.
帮我的忙
You help me?
拿过来
Bring these there.
不 不能洗 不然味道会像海绵
No, no. Don’t wash. No, no. They will taste like boiled sponge.
那么干嘛放在洗碗槽
But then why put them in the sink?
要是汁液流出来
If the juices spurt out, it’s a big mess.
整间厨房♥都会有尿味
The whole kitchen will smell like piss.
把脂肪剥掉
Peel off the fat.
让我看你的手
Let me see your hands.
你的手太大
Too big for a good cook.
跟我一样 我本来能当名厨
That was my problem, too. I had been a master…
但是跟你一样有一双屠夫的粗手
but I have thick, stupid, butcher’s hands just like yours.
我们都是悲剧人物 粗糙的双手 温柔的心
Well, we are tragic men. Butcher’s hands, gentle souls.
这些还太酸不能吃
These are going to be too sour to eat.
剥皮后刺洞 再用糖水熬煮
Skin them and prick them, boil them in sugar.
是挺费工夫 不过很好吃
A little torture, and you’ll see how nice they are.
-你也叫我老爸 -不行
You call me “Papa.” I can’t do that.
-为什么 -我有自己的老爸
No? I have a papa already.
你孝顺他吗
You are devoted to him?
你因为贝鲁特的事把我找来
Am I here because of what happened in Beirut?
你老爸一定以你为荣
Your papa must be proud of his son.
先摘一些 让其它的熟透
We’ll pick a few. Let the rest ripen.
我得养活好多人
There are so many people to feed, but–
他们是你家人 你得养活他们
But they are your family. So you have to feed them.
没错 我们不和政♥府♥合作
Yes. We don’t work with governments.
路易说过 可是
Louis said. But….
你也得养活家人才会那么做
But you did what you did because you have to feed your family.
我在二次大战炸毁火车 桥梁
-I blew up trains, bridges…
还有载满德军的运输卡车
and trucks full of Germans during the war.
我的兄弟都被杀死 我老爸和老妹被吊死
My brothers were killed, my papa and my sister were both hanged.
她当时还很小
She was a young girl.
老爸 客人不想听这些故事
Papa, the guest doesn’t want to hear your war stories.
我们付出惨痛代价 让极右♥派♥人♥渣♥
We paid this price, so Vichy scum could be replaced…
取代法♥西♥斯♥人♥渣♥
by Gaullist scum…
让史达林和美国取代纳粹
and the Nazis could be replaced by Stalin and America.
我们不跟政♥府♥打交道
We stay away from governments.
让我们祷告
We say grace?
让客人说感恩祷词
Maybe our guest could lead us.
不 没有必要
No, no, no. It’s not required.
天父 感谢您给我们好客户
Our Father, who gives us obedient and respectful clients…
他们不守规矩 为所欲为
who obey the rules according to which our business thrives–
惩罚欺瞒和利用我们的人
…whose prevarications and deceptions–
我调♥教♥出一群狂人
In my despair I fathered madmen…
他们穿工人服却没做过苦工
who dress like factory workers, but never do manual labor…
读了一大堆狗屁理论
and who read nonsense and spout pompous bullshit…
大言不惭地高谈阿尔及利亚
about Algerians and who love nothing…
其实不爱阿尔及利亚人或法国人
not Algerians or French…
或是任何有血有肉的生命
or flesh and blood, or anything living.
我很同情一个有自己老爸的人
So I have sympathy for a man who can say, “I have a papa”…
为了家人什么都肯做的人
and who does what he must for his family.
让我来说祷词
I will say grace.
有人认为你们该为
There’s some opinion you should be punished…
贝鲁特受惩罚
for what happened in Beirut.
我们不知道会死这么多人
We didn’t know so many would die.
我看过太多死人 不会大惊小怪
I’m in business with death. Do you think I’m squeamish?
这世界对你的族人很残忍♥
The world has been rough with you, with your tribe.
以牙还牙没什么不对
It’s right to respond roughly to such treatment.
你出手大方 付钱爽快 我们会继续合作
You pay well and you pay promptly, so we’ll continue together.
-但是不准再违反规矩 -谢谢你 我保证下不为例
But no more infractions. Thank you. You have my word.
一点薄礼 不成敬意
A few andouillettes and boudins noirs…
一些血肠和罗亚尔山羊乳酪
black blood sausage and a Loire cheese, Selles-sur-Cher.
-铺一层灰就能保存很久 -谢谢你
We cover it in ash to preserve it. Thank you.
你可以当我的儿子
You could have been my son.
可惜你不是 记得这一点
But you’re not. Remember that.
我跟你做生意 但你不是家人
We’ll do business, but you aren’t family.
我要给你一个新的名字
I have a new name for you.
我要阿里哈桑萨拉密
I want Ali Hassan Salameh.
不行
No.
你知道每一个人的下落
You know where he is. You know where all the names are.
-萨拉密 -你动不了他
Salameh. Untouchable.
萨拉密
Salameh.
萨伊德姆查兹
Zaid Muchassi.
他两星期后会到雅典
Zaid Muchassi is in Athens in two weeks.
-他不在我的名单上 -尽管如此
Not one of our names. Nevertheless.
他是黑九月的KGB联络人
He is Black September’s KGB contact.
胡珊艾契尔才是
Hussein al-Chir was the KGB contact.
没错 不过你们把他炸死了
Yes. But you put a bomb under Monsieur al-Chir’s bed in Cyprus…
姆查兹取代他的地位
and now he’s defunct. Muchassi is his replacement.
听说他是更狠的角色
I hear he’s much tougher than his predecessor.
我们以新定价提供他的下落
We offer Muchassi’s whereabouts at the new rate.
-什么新定价 -三个名字六十万
What new rate? Three names for $600,000…
一个名字就是二十万
is $200,000 for one name.
帮我在雅典安排藏身处
I need you to find me a place to work in Athens.
没问题 安全基地
Of course. Safe house.
路易故意整我们吗
Is this Louis’s idea of a joke?
这真是恶梦一场
I’ve had nightmares that looked like this.
一爆♥炸♥就会射出无数小白磷球
So when they explode, they toss little white balls of phosphorus…
绝对让他无处可逃
here all around his room. Each ball, it’s like a little sun.
每颗白磷球以华氏五千度燃烧
It burns at around 5,000 degrees.
足以把周遭的一切
So the air catches fire.
烧成灰烬
Everything in the vicinity melts.
不过这些是手榴弹
Now, the bad news is they are grenades…
我改成用遥控器引爆
so I modified them to use with a remote detonator.
这玩意很老旧
I also should mention that they’re quite old…
来自二次大战
like World War II.
只有四枚能用 其它的丢掉
Only four were viable. We should dump the rest.
姆查兹住的旅馆有个门房♥
There’s a porter at the hotel where Muchassi’s staying.
他会趁他不在让我们进房♥间
He’s gonna let us in the room when Muchassi goes out.
这些史前炸♥药♥是谁弄来的
Hey. Who provided these prehistoric explosives?
-路易 -我会记得谢谢他
Louis. Yeah. I’ll thank him for that.
有人来了
Tallyho.
站住 站住
Stop! Stop!
-巴解组织 -巴斯克分离党
PLO! PLO! ETA! ETA!
不把枪放下我就开枪
Put the gun down or we’ll shoot.
巴斯克分离党