They eliminate targets and they terrify terrorists.
炸♥弹♥有效才有用
That only works when the bombs work.
吃午饭吧
Lunch?
伦敦以色列大使♥馆♥今晨九点半
-The Israeli embassy in London was rocked by a letter bomb…
遭到邮件炸♥弹♥攻击
shortly after 9:30 this morning.
艾米夏霍里博士打开邮件时
Dr. Ami Shachori was opening his morning mail…
信封爆♥炸♥将他炸死
when the envelope exploded, killing him instantly.
使♥馆♥附近的邮局发现七封邮件炸♥弹♥
They discovered seven in a mailroom near the embassy in Earls Court.
-我猜他们错过一封 -就在光明节不久以后
I guess they missed one. Right after Hanukkah.
信件堆积如山 他们粗心大意
I guess there was a big pileup of mail and they got careless.
邮件炸♥弹♥也出现在以色列
They found other letters in Israel, of course.
加拿大 阿根廷 维也纳 金夏沙 巴黎 布鲁塞尔
Canada, Argentina, Vienna, Kinshasa, Paris, Brussels.
好几千封 大多都从荷兰寄出
Dozens of them, mainly posted in the Netherlands.
全都是黑九月干的
It’s all Black September.
这是对罕薛瑞爆♥炸♥案的
It’s a response, then.
反击
To Hamshari.
还有兹魏特的死
And to Zwaiter.
他们向我们宣战 我们在对话了
They’re talking to us. We’re in dialogue now.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在纽约查一条线索
I’m in New York, following a lead.
我会再打给你
I’ll call again.
你要去看你♥爸♥吗
Are you going to visit your father?
为什么这么久
Why is this taking so long?
生小孩很慢
It isn’t fast.
我们有全球最好的医院
We have the best hospitals in the world.
你出生时你♥爸♥不在 只有我一个人
When you were born, your father was elsewhere. I was alone.
他在坐牢
He was in prison.
你该来吗
Should you be here?
你不是在值勤吗
Aren’t you on duty?
你想怎样 检举我
What are you going to do? Turn me in?
他好吗
How is he?
我不太常去看你♥爸♥
I don’t visit your father so much.
他老是对你继母大吼大叫
Wilma lets him yell at her all the time.
让我感到很难过
She depresses me.
你好吗
How are you?
还过得去 别替我担心
I’m managing. Don’t worry about me.
我以你做的事为荣
I’m proud of what you are doing.
你不知道我在做什么
You don’t know what I’m doing.
我只要看你一眼 就知道你做得不会错
I look at you and I know everything I need to know.
她超丑的
-She is frighteningly ugly.
谁叫她像你呢
She takes after you.
我要你暂时搬家
I want you to move, for a time.
我替你在布鲁克林找到房♥子
I’ve arranged a place for us in Brooklyn.
我不确定要多久才能回以色列
I can’t come back to Israel. I don’t know how long for–
纽约
New York?
-这样我可以更常见到你 -纽约市
I can see more of you this way. New York City?
你♥爸♥妈我家人都在这儿
But I have my family here, and your parents.
你要我爸妈帮忙带孙女吗
You want my parents to help raise her?
看他们是怎么把我带大
Look what they did to me.
你不希望女儿当以色列人吗
Don’t you want your daughter to be an Israeli, Avner?
她永远都是以色列人
She’ll always be an Israeli.
她在布鲁克林是失根的犹太人
Not in Brooklyn. She’ll just be another homeless Jew.
我见不到你就不能做我在做的事
I can’t do what I’m doing if I can’t see you.
你在做什么事
What are you doing?
那就不要做 这里是我们的家
Don’t do it then, Avner. This is our home.
你才是我唯一的家
You’re the only home I ever had.
怎么了
What?
好肉麻哦
This is so corny.
-我说了也起鸡皮疙瘩 -一定会
It wasn’t easy for me to say that. I bet.
那就别笑我嘛
Don’t laugh at me then.
我怎么嫁了个多愁善感的丈夫
Why did I have to marry a sentimentalist?
你毁了我的一生
You’re ruining my life.
你妈妈在笑我
Your mother’s teasing me.
看看他鼓起的腰间
Look at the waistline bulge on that guy.
他一定有带家伙 对吧
Look at that. Think he might be armed, eh?
俄♥国♥佬也一样
As are the Russians.
就是他没错
It’s definitely him.
胡珊艾契尔
Hussein Abad al-Chir.
他住在以色列新婚夫妻隔壁房♥
His room is next to Israeli newlyweds.
她不是犹太人 只能在赛普勒斯结婚
They married in Cyprus because she’s not Jewish.
异族婚姻
A mixed marriage.
真是有够丢脸
A shande for the goyim.
是啊 不过别连他们也炸死
Yeah, okay. But let’s try not to blow them up.
KGB每晚护送他回家
The KGB brings him home every night after dark.
他先开灯 脱衣服
He turns on the light, gets undressed…
关灯上♥床♥后我们就炸掉他的床
turns off the light, gets into bed, we blow up the bed.
我认识一个干员很怕睡床上
I knew a field agent who got too scared to sleep in his bed.
于是每晚都睡在衣橱地板
So every night he slept on the floor of his closet.
到现在还是每晚都
He still does, every night.
睡在衣橱
Sleeps in closets.
如果艾契尔也一样麻烦就大了
Now if al-Chir sleeps in his closet, we’re in trouble.
不过他一躺上♥床♥就会触动引爆器
But if he gets in the bed, his weight arms the device…
回路被封闭
it closes the circuit.
然后就按下遥控器
Then we hit the remote.

Okay.
很好 没问题 上吧
Okay, we’re good. We’re good, let’s go.
小心
Careful.
我住进了他的隔壁房♥间
I’ve checked into the room next door.
-为什么 -每个房♥间都有阳台
Why? There are balconies.
我一看到他上♥床♥
When he gets into bed…
就关灯打信♥号♥♥
I give the signal by switching off the light.
要是炸♥弹♥威力太大怎么办
And if the bomb’s too powerful and you’re in the next room?
不会发生这种事
Well, that won’t happen.
对吧
Right?
罗伯
Robert?
-罗伯 -罗伯
Robert? Robert?
当然不会
It won’t. No.

Okay.
艾夫纳
Avner.
男孩或女孩
Boy or girl?
女孩
A girl.
恭喜了
Mazel tov.
巴黎传来了好消息
News from Paris.
罕薛瑞博士重伤不治
Dr. Hamshari succumbed to his wounds.
再度恭喜你了
So, again, mazel tov, Avner.
史帝夫 闭嘴
Steve, shut up.

Hey.
你好
Good evening.
你好
Good evening.
好美的夜晚
Beautiful night.
好美的夜晚 是啊
Beautiful night, yeah.
-我听不出你来自哪里 -德国杜塞道夫
Where are you from? I can’t place–
是吗 我怎么也猜不到
Yes? I wouldn’t have guessed it.
我以为你是瑞典人
I thought perhaps a Swede.
我在瑞典教近东语言
I taught in Sweden, Near Eastern languages.
真的吗
Really?
教黎巴嫩新移♥民♥妇女怎么做家事
Teaching Lebanese immigrant women how to clean houses.
用瑞典话教
In Swedish.
你昨晚也在吗
Were you here last night?
没有 我才刚到
No. Just checked in. Just arrived.
别想睡觉
Don’t plan to sleep.
他们会吵一整晚
They keep at it all night.
瞧 没完没了
There, for hours.
-吃颗安♥眠♥药♥ -没关系
Take a sleeping pill. That’s okay.
-再吵我都睡得着 -确定吗
I can sleep through anything. Are you sure?
你不想借我的安♥眠♥药♥
You don’t want to borrow one of mine?
-多谢好意 不用了 -你确定
Thank you very much. It’s okay. Really?
确定
Yes.
晚安
So, good night.
祝你好梦
Pleasant dreams.
等待信♥号♥♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!