This is Pierre Bouchet, your captain, speaking.
欢迎搭乘直飞日内瓦的74班机
Welcome aboard Flight SA 74 direct to Geneva.
目前的高度是三万英尺
We are now at a cruising altitude of 30,000 feet…
祝各位飞行愉快
and we wish you a pleasant flight.
别开枪 我听不懂你的话
Don’t shoot. I don’t understand what you’re saying.
别激动 别激动
Easy, easy, easy.
好了就按铃
Press the buzzer when you’re done.
-祝你愉快 -谢谢你
Have a nice day. Thank you.
我说得不是很好
I’m not good at it. No.
-希伯来话吗 -对
Hebrew? No.
会做菜的组长 真幸福
A team leader who cooks. What a luxury.
-我在屯垦区学的 -你干过这种事吗
Years in the kibbutz kitchen. You’ve done this before?
什么事
Done what?
坐吧
Sit. Come on.
我才刚加入情报局
Because I joined Mossad 10 minutes ago, and I’m….
我也想杀死这些混♥蛋♥
Look, I want to kill every one of these pigs, but….
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们都受过训吗
So, some of you have training in this kind of….
-他是古董商 -我的店就开在法兰克福
He sells antiques. Right here in Frankfurt.
只是幌子 不过生意兴隆
It’s a front, but successful.
我的专长是伪造文件
I’m a documents and identities specialist…
对丹麦古董家具眼光独具
with a sharp eye for early Danish Modern.
你呢
And you?
我专门做玩具
Oh, I make toys.
-我以为你做炸♥弹♥ -我在布鲁塞尔做玩具
I thought you made bombs. Toys, in Brussels.
我得上夜校学会做炸♥弹♥
For bombs, I had to go to night school.
我太太就快生了
My wife’s expecting.
-恭喜了 -恭喜了
Mazel tov. Mazel tov.
-太好了 几时 -再过两 三个月
Beautiful. When? Couple of months.
到时候会完成任务吗
Think we’ll be done by then?
我们要暗♥杀♥阿里哈桑萨拉密吗
Is it Ali Hassan Salameh we’re after?
那就是我们的任务
I mean, that’s the job, right?
暗♥杀♥慕尼黑事件的幕后主使
We’re here to kill the guy who planned Munich. Am I right?
把自己想成职业杀手有点奇怪
It’s strange, isn’t it, to think of oneself as an assassin?
那就把自己想成别的吧
Think of yourself as something else then.
-为国家打仗的军人 -你是神枪手
A soldier in a war. I mean, you know how to shoot…
也是暗♥杀♥高手 对吧
to assassinate people, right?
你老婆怀孕很棒
Mazels on the baby, and all that. That’s great.
恭喜你 不过我只想说
That’s just fantastic. But, I mean….
你在玩具店做洋娃娃
You make dolls in a toy shop…
你收♥购♥古董家具
and you shop for sofas…
我不知道你做什么
and you, I don’t know what you do.
我只会担心
Me? I worry.
你凭什么当组长
So, why’d they make you team leader?
因为他很会烧菜
Because he really knows how to cook a brisket.
-喂 -安卓亚
Hello? Andreas.
-没想到吧 -拜托
-Surprised? -Surprised? You punched me.
-你打碎我的下巴 -那是十年前
You broke my jaw, man. That was 10 years ago.
你跟我女友上♥床♥
And you were sleeping with my girlfriend.
我想跟你碰面 有空吗
Listen, I’m in town. Are you around?
我跟女友在我家
Yeah, actually, I’m here with my girlfriend.
-你想来吗 -太好了
Do you want to come over? Perfect.
她很有学问 对吧
She’s incredible, isn’t she?
我完全听不懂她在讲什么
I have no idea what she’s talking about.
我很想你 咱们曾是好哥儿们
I miss you, man. We really used to love each other.
那是很久以前高中的事
That was a long time ago. We were in high school.
我有一些名字
I have some names.
我要替有钱美♥国♥佬♥找到他们
Some people I need to find for my rich American friends.
把我的钱还给我
Give me my money, Yvonne.
-十五万 -十万
One hundred fifty. One hundred.
现金
Cash.
十万
$100,000.
你们不可能认识我要找的人
These people I’m looking for, you don’t know them.
-搞不好有可能 -不可能
We might. You don’t.
不过你的朋友也许认识他们
But maybe you know someone who does.
你真的是替美♥国♥佬♥做事
And it’s Americans you work for?
当然罗 瞧
Yes. See?
美钞
James Madison.
美♥国♥佬♥
Americans.
我们会问一些朋友
We’ll ask some friends.
阿♥拉♥伯人才不会躲起来
Hiding? The Arabs are not hiding.
慕尼黑事件是一件大功劳
Munich was a big success for them. Oh?
对他们的抗争很有帮助
The implications of Munich for the struggle–
受到全球瞩目 他们有新计划
They got everyone’s attention. They’re recruiting, making plans.
给我一些名字
Give me a few names.
你不给名字我就帮不上忙
I can’t help if I don’t know who you’re trying to find.
我们要互相信任
We’ll have to trust.
你得说出名字
You have to cross the line.
我信任你 你给现金 又不会说大道理
I trust you. You carry cash and you don’t make speeches.
现在大家都会说大道理 你朋友安卓亚
Nowadays, everyone makes speeches, like your friend Andreas.
就说个不停
Talk, talk, talk.
给我一个阿♥拉♥伯名字
Name me an Arab.
阿布岛德
Abu Daoud.
阿布尤索夫
Abu Youssef.
韦耶兹魏特
Wael Zwaiter.
卡默奈瑟
Kamal Nasser.
-萨拉密 -想都别想 太难找了
Salameh. Forget Salameh. Too hard.
他们是谁 你干嘛找阿♥拉♥伯人
Wait. Who are these guys? Why are you trying to find Arabs?
一个人六万美金
Sixty thousand per name. Dollars.
-如果情报正确的话 -不正确就不用钱
If it’s good information. If it isn’t good, it doesn’t cost.
韦耶兹魏特就在罗马
Wael Zwaiter’s here, in Rome.
他把《一千零一夜》译成意语
He just translated the Arabian Nights into Italian.
明天有一场读书会 他没什么钱
Tomorrow there’s a reading. He’s broke.
有一个侄子 每天都打电♥话♥到大马士革
He has a niece he calls every day in Damascus.
你想加入巴勒斯坦解放组织
Are you trying to join the PLO?
我们得私下谈谈
We need to talk. Alone.
你可能需要有人帮忙
And also maybe you need people to help with your work.
譬如说安排交通工具
Cars. Vans.
你把这件事说出来
If you tell anybody about this, I don’t know.
就有可能
Just don’t.
千万别说出来
Just don’t.
你需要什么我们都能提供
Anything you need, we’ll provide.
我需要收据
I need receipts.
继续说话 继续说
Keep talking. Keep talking.
谢谢你们前来
Thank you for coming. Thank you.
你是韦耶兹魏特吗
Are you Wael Zwaiter?
对 你是谁
Yes, and who are you?
你知道我们为什么找你吗
Do you know why we’re here?
-你是韦耶兹魏特吗 -他说是
Are you Wael Zwaiter? He said yes already.
他已经说是了
He already said yes.
我们在干嘛
What are we doing?
我该怎么做
What do I do?
你知道我们为什么找你
Do you know why we’re here?
搞什么 干嘛不向他开枪
What happened? Why didn’t you shoot him?
-我们有开枪呀 -我没听到枪声
We shot him. But I didn’t hear a shot.
我们向他开了八枪 十枪
We shot him eight times, maybe 10 times.
-有没有杀死他 -他死了
Did you kill him? He’s dead.
他都锉屎了 肯定挂了
He shit his pants. He’s dead.
喝点酒 我们要庆祝
Drink some wine. We’re celebrating.
逾越节的故事
That old Pesach story.
天使很高兴
The angels are rejoicing…
因为埃及人淹死在红海
because the Egyptians have just drowned in the Red Sea.
我没说我们很高兴
I didn’t say we’re rejoicing.
我说我们要庆祝
I said, “We’re celebrating.”
上帝问天使”你们为什么庆祝
And God said to the angels, “Why are you celebrating?
“我杀死了无数上帝子民”
“I’ve just killed a multitude of my children.”
兹魏特先生
Mr. Zwaiter.
按照我的计算 花了我们35万2千美元
He cost us, by my calculations, roughly $352,000.
你没把故事讲完
You didn’t finish the story.
天使回答上帝说
The angels respond to God.
“我们在庆祝

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!